Beautiful girl

The beauty and the beast

 

MINHOS POV:

I took a deep breath and opened my locker as many chocolate boxes were falling out it. It was Valentine’s Day, the most stressful day because I will receive a bunch of chocolate. I don't like how girls are chasing me and what should I do with those sweets?! Before I could pick those boxes up that fell out of my lockers, some boys were standing in front of me. Well, not just some boys but my best friends. Onew hyung, the oldest. The one that loves chicken the most and also the one who is really clumsy. I don't know if he's doing it on purpose but he keeps falling down or something like that. We would call that Onew condition when it happens. Jonghyun hyung, the second oldest is actually quiet popular too! Wait! We're all popular!! Jonghyun is handsome and funny but he has a really good voice. He sings really good but no one knows except of us. His dream is to be a famous singer so he attends singing lessons but in my opinion he doesn't need them because he's really good. Key is the same age as me but he's still older for several months. He's the most fashionable guy that I know and he would faint if he sees me in the morning when my hair is messy. The last one is Taemin, the youngest. Everyone would say that he looks cute when they see him but Taemin hates it the most! Also our maknae has a big dream. He wants to be a succsessful dancer. We all know each other since we were young so you could say that we’re like brothers.

Taemin: Hyung! Chocolats again?!

Minho: What else would you expect on valentine's day?!

Key: Tch! Why do you always get so much?! I'm handsome too!!

Jonghyun: Yeah but you don't have charisma!! -.-

Key: I didn't ask you, Kim Jonghyun!! > 3<

Onew: Why are they giving us chocolats?? I want chicken!!

*****: MINHO OPPAAAA!!!

Suddenly I heard some screaming and as I turned around I saw a bunch of girls in front of me with chocolats. I gave my frinds a pleas-help-me look but they just waved with a smirk and left me. Aiiishhh!!! How couldn’t they help me?! Those boys, I will teach them a lesson for leaving me here alone. And by the way, why are the girls so crazy about me?? I mean, I’m not Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson! I was standing there and couldn't leave because they were all around me, blocking my way.

Girls: Please take my chocolate oppa!! Oppa I love you!!!

Minho: Would you please stop?! It's annoying!! Leave me alone!!

I stared at them and managed to get out of the crowd. I made my way to the classroom as I bumped into someon. We both fell down and as I looked up I saw a beautiful girl with black wavy hair. I looked into her brown eyes but then she looked down to pick up her books. As I noticed it I helped her picking up her stuff.

Minho: So-sorry.... Are you OK?!

We stood up and I looked at her but she was just glancing in my eyes. Was there something on my face?! Why is she staring at me like that?! Without saying anything she walked away but my eyes were fixed on her. Who was that girl? She was beautiful and definitely different than other girls. She wasn’t screaming or smiling when she saw me. I wonder which class she is.

It was break and I sat with my hyungs and Taemin at the table in the canteen.

Minho: Yah! Why didn’t you help me earlier in the morning?! I really got headache ‘cos those girls were screaming so loud!

Onew: It’s not our problem! And what should we do?

Minho: Don’t know but not leaving me alone!!

Onew: We have own things to do too, you know?!

Minho: Aiiishhhh!!! Forget it!!

As I turned around something catches my eyes. Five girls were walking to an empty place to sit down and one of them was the girl I met this morning. I don’t know why but I couldn’t look away and kept staring at her until a hand waved right in front of my eyes. It was Jonghyuns hand. I think he noticed me staring at her.

Jonghyun: Who are you looking at?! *followed Minho’s gaze*

Minho: Do you know them?

Jonghyun: Who doesn’t?! People call them f(x), they are the prettiest girls in this school, have perfect grades and not to mention their status, they’re all rich. But why are you asking? You like one of them??

Minho: Do you see that girl? The one with black wavy hair and beautiful eyes, isn’t she pretty?!

Jonghyun: No no no!! Forget it!! She’s Soojung, the ice princess! The boys who asked her out got rejected, ALL of them!!

Minho: *smirked* Well, here comes the first boy that will be her boyfriend. *Stood up*

Key: Are you crazy?! O.o Don’t do it!!

I stood up run my fingers through my hair and walked to their table. As I stood there they all looked at me with their curious eyes. The girl with the black long hair looked at me and recognized me.

Minho: Are you Soojung?!

Soojung: What do you want?

Minho: Well, how should I say this….. wanna go out with me? I mean it’s valentine’s day and….

Soojung: No thanks!!

Did I hear right?! She said NO?? Yeah she did! I froze and stared at her. She was actually the first girl that had rejected me.

 

 

 

 

 

That was my first chapter!! Curious about what will happen?? I know it’s boring but please keep reading and commenting :) I will try my best to write this story so I won’t disappoint you!! And thank you for subscribing I hope you enjoyed it even if it’s not a good story!! <3