STARBUCKS...and meet KYUNG

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

          Taecyeon opened the door for you. You entered the car and he drove the car into the ocean of cars. U-Kiss went there by their van and Soohyun was the one who drove the van. Because this is Soohyun first time drove van, the rest of U-KISS members felt a little bit scared about their safety.

           As they arrived at the place, all of them rushed out of the van and Dongho and Kevin kissed the ground several times before stood up. AJ touched his stomach while Hoon hugged the street lamp post with his eyes were wide open. Eli held his dizzy head.

           Dongho: Next time if we want to go somewhere or spying noona, please remind me to go by taxi or bus.

           Kevin: Hyung, your driving skill is dreadful, don't you know that?

           AJ: I felt like throwing up...

           Hoon: I don't want to experience something like that again! (Still huggged the street lamp post)

           Soohyun: YAH! I never drive the van ... I can only drive a car...

           Eli: Kaja!

           Slowly, they crawled inside the Starbucks. As they crawled inside, Dongho felt a pair of eyes was watching them. He turned back and saw the cashier was furrowing her eyebrows; a cheesy wide grin was plastered on his face.

          Soohyun mouthed her “We’ll give you our autographs…” He gestured his hand to all of them. She nodded and gave them a ‘fighting’ pose.

          They hid behind the cashier’s counter. Kyung sat facing the street. He waited while stirring his cold latte. You entered the Starbucks clung your hand to Taecyeon left hand. Kyung almost dropped his spoon. He stood up and held his hand out and shook your hand.

          Kyung still watched Taecyeon. He turned his gaze on you after heard you cleared your throat.

          “Are you dating with…” he asked you.

          “He is my Oppa…” you interrupted. Taecyeon broke into a wide grin. You caused all of them caught their breaths. All of U-Kiss exchanged their looks.

          “I thought they are dating…” Dongho whispered.

          "But they didn't have any similarity..."

          "Shut up!" AJ snapped.

          Eli sank in his thoughts. “But in her resume wrote that she is the only child in her family?”

          “I’ll leave both of you to discuss…” Taecyeon excused himself. He signed an autograph to the cashier before he walked out.

          Kyung: Since when you become their translator?

          Kyra: I’m not their translator. I just helped them in understanding Japanese. I’m Japanese.

          Kyung: Ooo, you are their assistant or tutor?

          Kyra: I’m their tutor. After they were debuted, they are getting busy and had to skip their classes. Their academic are at the bottom. (You laughed)

          Kyung: So you help them to improve their academic.

          Kyra: Yeah, they get improved a lot. You know what? Even the laziest one, Dongho gets improved. His calculus is horrible at first. (You laughed)

          Kyung: Really? Me too.

          You stop laughing and nodded.

          Kyra: I guess I know what you are going to say.

          Kyung: (He nodded). We/ Block B really need you. We are at the bottom too.

          He stood up and bowed 90 degree. “Please help us.”

          You stood up as well. “I need to think about this first. I mean I still have another two month to stay with them.

          Kyung: You just have to teach us at school. This is my phone number. Just give me a call if you had decided.

         

You nodded. U-Kiss was signed their autographs in great hurry and crawled out of the shop.

          You bowed and Kyung accompany you to the car park. He threw his leg over his bike. He waved at you and you waved back. His right hand then took the key and put it in the ignition, pushed it in and turned clock-wise and the engine went along with the on the dashboard. He sped off of the parking space...

          You entered the car and Taecyeonput his hand on the shifter and pulled it down to reverse and slowly pulled out of the drive way. His hand then pulled it up to N. He drove out of the parking.

          Taecyeon: What’s up?

          Kyra: Nothing.

          Taecyeon: Okay. I’ll send you back to the dorm.

          You smiled “He knows me. When I say nothing, I mean ‘I’m not ready to tell yet.’

        Taecyeon: Do you want me to send you in front of the dorm or 15 metres away from the dorm?

          Kyra: 15 metres

          There’s a long silent.

          “Oppa, Block B want me to be their tutor at school. But I’m not schooling at your ex-school. How can I enter the school of popular students and be their tutor?” you said in just one breath.

          Taecyeon: Finally, (he chuckled)  you are Ok Taecyeon dongsaeng, remember?

          You sneered. “I love you, Oppa. You are the best oppa I ever had.”

          “I know,” He replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it?

Do comments okay!

Thanks to sujufanaticforever and Mizuki1987 for your comments...

And thanks to my subscribers they are also supporting me...


 
Enjoy reading....