B.A.P special appearance...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

Your P.O.V

          “Yah! Where are you guys going? Our session didn’t end yet. Come back here… HEY!” I called them and chased them as fast as I could. They quickly got onto their bikes and sped off.

          “YAH!!” I chased them until they entered the traffic. I quickly stopped a cab.

          “Follow the bike…” I said as soon as I entered into the backseat of the cab.

          “Which bike?” the driver asked confusedly.

          “That bike, with blue fiery flame and dragon design…” I pointed at U-Kwon’s bike as all of the bikes on the road at that moment are almost red and black.

          I followed them until arrived at an abandoned warehouse. It felt a little bit creepy. I paid the drivers and walked into the warehouse. The warehouse was dark and it seemed someone was watching me from the dark.

          I gulped and walked and walked and walked until I reached a place where I saw Jaehyo was lying upon the ground. His head was covered with blood and I could barely saw a puddle of blood near his head.

          I quickly cupped my mouth. My heart thumped wildly. “Jaehyo…what they have done to you?”

          “YAH!” Zico walked to the front and hissed. “Give our member back…”

          “Pfft…” A guy who was sitting on a car mocked him. “Give back? Yah bastard, because of you our leader in coma state! Because of you I lost my girlfriend and because of you we are going to kill him…” then he laughed hysterically.

          “Can’t we just talk nicely?” asked U-Kwon – with a sarcastic tone.

          “HAHAHAHA~” all of them laughed at the same time.

          “Why don’t you just talk to my gun?” other guy who was leaned against the wall replied took out his gun aimed at Zico. My eyes widened.

          “Daehyun…put your gun down…” the guy who’s sitting on the car added.

          “Himchan, it’s the best solution…” Daehyun replied.

          “Or you want to taste my knuckle sandwich…” another guy who was just walked out of a car smirked at them and cracked his knuckles. I bit my lips. I knew I wouldn’t dare to approach them.

          “Jongup the LOSER…” B-Bomb muttered. The guy approached him.

          “I feel like want to kick your !” a guy with a curly-blonde hair who was standing on a car said with a smirk plastered on his face.

          “Hahaha~ Zelo the maknae tried to be a Hero…” Kyung said under his breath.

          Before Zico could do anything, Daehyun aimed the gun back at Jaehyo and fire on his right leg. I couldn’t bear with it anymore as my tears trailed down my cheeks profusely. I'm scared. Why I've been following them?

          “ARGH!” he groaned then lied unconscious.

          Zico swiftly approached Daehyun and all of them were totally immersed in the fist fight. My eyes were on Jaehyo who had been under fire from Daehyun.

        A guy wiped away blood at his mouth after he taste Kyung's knuckle sanwich. "How is it, Youngjae? Wanna more?"

           "Damn it!" he cursed and threw punches at Kyung's face and Kyung swiftly dodged and Youngjae ended lied on the floor. Kyung pinned him on the floor.

           My gaze was at Jaehyo's body back. How's he? Did he still breath?

          I shouldn’t left him like that but I incapable of helping him. As they were wrapped up in their fight, I quickly left them and called Zico and tried my best to stop shuddering.

          To my surprise, he did answered my call.

          “Y-y-yah!” I kept stuttering. I gulped. “W-w-where a-are y-you? What are you doing?”

          ‘Kicking Himchan !’ Zico answered in his head. “Umm- a little bit busy here…why don’t you just call me later or I’ll call you later.” Zico was dodging from Himchan who kept throwing punches.

          “A-ara…Annyeong…” I heaved a sigh. I knew I shouldn’t left him (Jaehyo) but I’m not strong enough to help him.

          I stopped a cab once I reached the main road and left the place. I didn’t dare to turn around. The driver drove it into the traffic and all the way back to U-Kiss dorm.

___________________________________________________________

How was it?

B.A.P appearance?

Want more B.A.P appearance?

Let me know, kay?

If Jaehyo's way in apologising is KISS

Double update...it's the way I'm apologising...XD