the encounter....

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

 

          Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong! 

          You ran going down the stairs headed for the door. You smoothed your casual outfit, adjusted your crooked spectacles and your messy hair. You smiled as you saw the person who stood in front of you.

          “Oppa!!!” you hugged him and pulled him inside the house quickly.

          “Umm, I’ve invited my friends to your house without telling you. Is it okay?” he asked and cleared his throat.

          “Are they inside that black van with tinted windows?” you asked. He nodded.

          “Hurry up! I’m sure you don’t want my neighbours notice you…” you said it loud and clear.

          He ran toward the van and now all of them. Six of them ran toward your house. Your cousin’s house – Kiyoko’s house.

          “I guess you know all of my friends, right?” he asked smiling toward you as your jaw dropped seeing those idols inside your house.  Your eyes widened. You still couldn’t believe your eyes.

          “Your dongsaeng is cute…” said one of them. You blushed even more.

          “Stop teasing my sweet dongsaeng…” my brother said.

          “I didn’t. I’m saying the truth. The truth that I might in love with your dongsaeng…” you felt you will explode in any minute.

          “Come on, let’s go back to our dorm…” he said sternly as soon as he heard his friend’s word.

          He dragged his friend out of the house. “I’ll call you later…”

          You waved at them. You sighed and closed the door. “I thought he wants to accompany me to go to Han River or Lotte World that Kiyoko always mentioned in her messages.”

________________________________________________________________________

         

          You strolled leisurely along the Han River wishing someone could be with you. Someone like your Oppa or Kiyoko. You let the sun ray shone onto your face. Spreading your hands in front of the river might make you look like a crazy girl who maybe commits suicide but you don’t care because it has been 5 months you had been struggling and studying. You felt free as you did like that.

          As you enjoyed the blissful moment, you got a call. It’s from your beloved brother.

          Oppa: Hi, I’m just want to say sorry for things that turn out this morning.

          Kyra: Oppa, why you not trusting anyone? They are your friends.

          Oppa: I don’t want anything bad happened to you. I care about you and because they are my friends I don’t want you close with them. I know them well.

          Kyra: its okay, I understand.

          Oppa: Are you okay? Where are you right now?

          Kyra: I’m okay. I’m right in front of Han River.

          Oppa: Enjoy yourself and don’t act stupid. Got it?

          Kyra: Why? Are you afraid that I’m going to drown myself in the river?

          Oppa: Be careful, kay?

          Kyra: I will.

          As soon as the call ended, you walked away and humming a tune which you aren’t sure. She stopped suddenly. ‘The song called Neverland maybe…But why I hummed that tune…I only heard that song at the night club last month…’ You shook your head smiling. ‘Silly me…’

          You continued your pace and was about to turn right at the corner when someone suddenly bumped into you. Both of you collapse on the ground and you landed on his chest. If your oppa was there he probably staring at you and gave ‘I-told-you-so’ look.

He just grabbed your hand. He was extremely fast as you felt you were about to fly as he ran from someone – you guess. What mistakes had he done? You tried to look back to see who’s chasing after him but he yelled “RUN FASTER!!!” ‘Oh God, why I was dragged in this trouble?’ You looked back at him. He wore black sweater with hood. His face was covered with the hood. Both of you run until it was dead road. ‘Uh-oh…’

He dragged you into the narrow passages and your head close to his chest. You could hear his heart beating faster.

“I think we had lost him…he's too fast…” one of the men with camera said. WAIT! Camera! Why they chased him with camera not with stick or knife or maybe gun?

“We are safe…” he heaved a relief sigh. He removed the hood and revealed his face.

“Hey…” he panted. “I’m sorry because have to drag you in this problem…but if I left you there they might ‘kidnapped’ you…”

You didn’t reply and all in your head was I’ve to go home. You took a very deep breathe to pay the oxygen debt.

“Hi, I’m Eli. Ellison Kim…” he smiled.

“I’m not interested…” you blurted out all of sudden.

He raised his perfectly sculptured eyebrows. “What kind of name is that?”

“Hey! I’m…aish that’s no use to tell you my name… I want to go home...” you smoothed your clothes and tried to walk away.

“Hey…Listen they are actually reporters…” Eli replied still panting. He grabbed your hand.

“Thanks a lot for saving me from the ‘Kidnappers’…” you said in a hasrh tone and shoved his hand. He gave an awkward smile. You strode off and walked away from him.

He still staring at you with jaw dropped. “Wh-Why she didn’t…How? What?” He scratched his non-itchy head. He headed back to somewhere.

_________________________________________________________

          “I’m home…” Eli said entering U-Kiss dorm. Soohyun was sitting in front of TV with his pyjamas and remote control in his hand. Kevin was still waking Dongho up.

          “Dongho, wake up. COME ON! Eli hyung is back…” Kevin exclaimed half shouted. His voice probably waking Soohyun, Kiseop, AJ, Hoon as well as their manager. Their Manager headed for bathroom.

          “Hyung, what are we going to do today?” asked Eli to sleepy Soohyun. Soohyun yawned and shook his head. “Where did you go this early?”

          “It’s not early in the morning anymore but 12.00 p.m. at noon…” Eli replied lazily. “Dongho you better get up or I’ll go there and drag you into bathroom like I did last week…”    

          “Hmm…” Dongho replied heading for bathroom.

          The Manager walked out of the bathroom as Dongho entered the bathroom.

          “Hyung, what’s wrong with you?” asked AJ and Hoon simultaneously. “You look like had just take part in marathon. You look tired at all…”

          “Finally, there’s someone notice what had happened to me…” Eli snapped. “I was chased by the reporters when I was out for some walk…”

          “I was running to death with…” his word was brought to an end as the vision of the scene appeared in his mind.

          “With whom?” asked Kevin approaching Eli.

          ‘She must be tired right now…I mean she just a girl. A cute, sweet and innocent girl…’

‘Eli! What’s wrong with you? Stop thinking about her…’

‘But I can’t she is too cute to forget…’

‘Eli, stop that at instant! She hates you!’

‘She is adorable, she is…’

“ELI HYUNG! I’M ASKING YOU FOR THE FIFTH TIME…WITH WHOM?” Kevin yelled at Eli which ended the quarrelling between his inner.

“With…with…” he tried to find a suitable word. “With dog…”

“Whose dog?” asked AJ.

“Stray dog…”

They all looked at Eli with quizzical look. ‘What’s wrong with him? He asked for help from a dog…’

“I’m tired, I want to get some rest…” he headed for his bedroom and closed the door. The rest of U-Kiss members as well as Dongho exchanged their look.

          “Does he is too tough and smart to ask help from a stray dog?” Dongho asked smiling. They burst into laughter.