NOTES!!!

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

Next day~

You got the note again…

You sighed and crumpled the note and you threw the note the same dustbin.

I’m watching you…

I miss you

Do you miss me?

Why you ignored me?

Do you hate me?

YES!!!! I HATE YOU! WHOEVER YOU ARE, IF I FOUND YOU I’M SURELY TURNED YOU INTO DEAD MEAT!!!!! This guy really got on my nerves.

I stomped my feet out of the school and headed back to U-Kiss dorm.

___________________________________________________________

However, lately you didn’t receive any note from the anonymous.

Did he already give up?

Thank god!

You went to the Block B’s class and started the session.

As you went on and on about English paper, U-Kwon’s phone rang.

He took his phone and grinned to you before stood up and walking toward a window. His phone’s conversation was somewhat like this…

           U-Kwon: MWORAGU?! Arasso...arasso. I’ll be there in five minutes. Hang on.

          He quickly ended the call and bowed at you and gave to all his friends a look. “Mianhae…Chincha mianhae…”

          All of them left the class without a word. “Yah. Yah. Yah… Where do you want to go?” you chased them as fast as your legs could but they were way too fast compared to you.

          As you ran toward them, they were already sped their bikes off. You groaned. “GAH! Why it’s happened again?!”

          You headed to your locker and a folded paper fall to your feet as your opened the door.

          “Aish!! a note again~” you sighed and bowed down to pick the note.

          You unfolded the note and read it.

          Hi~

          It’s me, your lovely Jaehyo~

          You must be missing me since I didn’t write any note to you for about one week…Love you, BYE!

                                                                                                       ~Jaehyo~

          I knew it!

          This guy wasn’t Jaehyo…

          Jaehyo wouldn't write like this...His writing skill is way too better than Jaehyo...I knew all Block B's writing skill. Their writing skills are awful.

          You walked home.

___________________________________________________________

          “I’m home…” you said after entering U-Kiss’s dorm. You wearily walked toward your room.

         “Kyra…” they greeted you but you just ignored and headed to your room and slammed the door. They exchanged their look and quickly headed to your bedroom’s door.  

          One of them knocked. You sighed and headed to door. You opened the door and asked them “What do you guys want? I’m tired. Let us talk tomorrow,eo?” You closed the door before they could answer your question.

          “What’s wrong with her?” asked AJ half-whisper.

          Kevin shrugged the question and placed one of his ears at the door. He placed his finger on his lips and mouthed ‘Silent’.

          “AH! He would drive me crazy!” you jumped on the bed and punched your pillow. 

          “Kiyoko-ah!!” you screamed your cousin’s name and buried your face in your pillow “I really need you now…”

          Outside the bedroom…

          “She’s going crazy…” Kevin told his friends. Their eyes widened.

          “Would she hurt herself?” Kiseop with worry expression.

          “Mollayo~” Kevin replied.

          While in your room, you was reminiscing the scene when you got all of those notes – how it really drive you crazy.

          “Whoever wrote me the notes, he really got me…” you told to yourself.

          “I need to talk with someone, maybe Hanna…” you whispered to yourself.

          As you were about to grab your phone on the table next to your bed, your phone rang. Your ringing tone was heard.

~Kajima kajima nal jiweobeori gettan geojitmal dashin hajima~

~Geureon mareun hajima~

~Geojit mal da geojitmal~     

You grabbed your phone and saw the caller ID ‘Hanna’

“Speaking of the devil” you mumbled.

As you put your phone near your ear, Hanna who was on the line shouted,

Hanna: YAH! When will you come back? Don’t you know that I’ve suffered a lot because of you?

You quickly put your phone awat form your ear but you still could hear her words.

Hanna: Why you didn’t call me? You make me waiting like a stupid crazy girl, don’t you know that?

You: Jeongmal? Mianhae...

Hanna: HUH? How’s your life there? I guess you enjoy it so much, right?

You: Not really.

And you told her about the note...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating...

You guys don't have to worry about Kyra...Eli and the rest of U-Kiss members will definitely protect her...keep her away from any harms...

Kiseop says :Yeah! I'll rip their bodies apart...

Eli: Don't worry I'll stay by your side and protect you...