He KISS me...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

You closed the door. You leaned into the door and slowly sank onto the floor. You pulled your knees toward your torso. The kissing scene kept haunting you. You ruffled your hair in confusion then tucked your chin inward. Hmm…

          “He likes you…” your first inner said.

          “No, he said he just apologising…” your second inner said.

          “If he wanted to apologise, he just need to kiss once but he did it twice…” your first inner protested.

          “Aigoo, stop this daydreaming at instant. He is an idol. He wouldn’t have an eye on you.”

          “He loves you…”

          “No!”

          “He is!”  

          Someone knocked the door and chased your inners away. You swiftly moved aside and allowed the person to enter your room. Shin Dongho...You smiled dimly.

“Wae? Aren’t you happy seeing me?” asked Dongho as he saw your disappointed face.

          You shook your head and headed to your bed. Dongho approached you and sat next to you. There was a long silent.

“Noona...do you love Jaehyo?” Dongho asked you all of sudden – breaking the silence. “Mwo?!!” you asked half-scream.

          “I saw you kissing him in front of their class...” Dongho explained. He sighed.

          “NO! I don’t....” I exclaimed. Dongho’s eyes went wide.

          “WHAT???!!!!” the rest of U-KISS members dashed into your room and asked you in outrage. 

          “How?” you titled your head. “All of you heard everything??”

          “How dare that Casanova kiss our tutor?” AJ screamed with anger.

          “I’m going to kill him…” Kiseop muttered in anger.

          Eli didn’t utter a word but you knew he was angry and tried very best to calm down. His hands were shaking. Then he dashed out of your room.

_______________________________________________________

          “I don’t care if you want to kill him...but you have to think. They are idols, so do you...” you said while smeared jam on a sliced of bread and placed it on Eli’s plate.

He took it and nibbled the bread. He didn’t say a word to you since last night.

          “But he dares to kiss you, Kyra...” Hoon said after he took a sip of tea.

          “I know...but I don’t want you guys to cause any trouble.” You replied.

          “But Noona…” Dongho interrupted.

          “No But!” you snapped.

          Dongho pouted.

_______________________________________________________

          As all of you walked through the entrance and stepped inside the hallway, you guys encountered Block B. Eli, Dongho, Kevin, Hoon, AJ and Kiseop looked warningly at all of them. You could feel the tense and immediately pulled Eli’s hand “Kaja!” and dashed toward your class.  

          “I should warn them...” He said in anger.

          “You don’t need to...”

          “Why?!!”

          “I don’t want you to get involved in any fight. Got it?”

          Eli sighed and dashed toward his seat. You walked toward him and sat next to him. He averted his eyes from yours. Your eyes nearly popped out in disbelief. “He was sulking because I didn’t let him have a deal with Block B!!!” you thought.

          “Hey…” you tried to break the silence.

          He sighed but still didn’t want to have a conversation with you.

          “I don’t love him. I didn’t love Jaehyo. Trust me, would you?” you explained to him.

          “Do you enjoy the kiss?” he asked.

          “NO!” you protested. “I just shocked and that’s why I didn’t do anything…”

          “Chincha? Or you really want him to kiss you…” Eli still unsatisfied with your explanation.

          “Aish! Eli, would you trust me?” you snapped as there was no one in your class.

          He shrugged. 

          “Why I care to explain everything to you, anyway? I’m just wasting my time explain it to you…You’re not my…” he cut your words by giving you a kiss.

          You gasped and touched your lips.

          “Do you like it?” he asked and smirked.

          You just came back to your sense and hit his head with your books several times. “Y-Yah! Why you do that?! Do you want a scandal?! You already had a scandal with…”

          Once again he went closer and kissed your lips. You blinked confusedly.

          “ELI! Would you stop kissing me?!” you hit him again and again.

          “Wae? You enjoyed my kiss, right?” he said and laughed.

          You gritted your teeth. You clenched your fist and stood up from your seat. He grabbed your hand. “I don’t want they got my tutor…”

          ‘Well, actually I did enjoy the short kiss and I think I want more.’ You thought. You took a peep at him.     

_______________________________________________________________________________

Huhuhu....It's another short update...Hope you like it...

Enjoy reading it, eo?

Have a nice day! and Night too...

KyraHero loves all of you...