Who's calling you??

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

Please help me ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Hey guys! I really need your help. 

I want you to suggest to me Akira's face and personality...

You may send picture to me any picture of cute ulzzang girl...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          “Kyra!” Eli called out your name as soon their shoot ended about 9.30 p.m.

          “Do you want anything, Eli?” you asked and handed him his jacket.

          “Do you want to ask me anything?” asked Eli replying your question.

          “No…” You raised your eyebrows. "Why?"

          He sighed heavily. You were curious when he suddenly acted like that. He can’t be Eli you’ve known. Eli you’ve known were selfish and didn’t bother to ask you anything.

          “Well, actually yes. I want to ask you a favour. Dongho and Kevin want to eat chicken soup. Would you mind accompany me to the stores?” You told him. Both of you walked out of the room after saying goodbye and good night to the crews.

          The night was rather chilly and foggy. You couldn’t see anything. It was cold too. You rubbed your hand several times to produce some heat. You kept rubbed your arms too. Eli took out his jacket and he held out his jacket but he didn't look. (Psh...arrogant boy) You refused to wear his jacket but he forced you to wear it.

          You gave him a croak smile toward him. Slowly, you slipped on his jacket. You walked down the street. As you reached there, both of you made your way into the shop.

          Both of you left the shop and made your way back to the U-Kiss dorm. Your hands were full with the groceries.

          As you reached at the dorm, Dongho was the first person went for you then followed by Kevin. After one hour cooking, they food is ready. All of you were full to death.

          After cleaning the dishes, you joined them watching TV. As Soohyun turned the channel, he stopped pressing the button. 2PM was performing their song ‘WITHOUT YOU’ on stage. Your eyes glittering and all of them could notice it as you exclaimed

          “2PM!!!” Well, practically you were screaming.

          Dongho was grinning from ear to ear when he saw you were excited seeing your ‘Love’ performed.

         All of you tired and was about to go to bed when someone called you.

Kyra: Yeobeosoyo? Who’s this?

Someone: Hello, I’m Kyung a member of Block B. Is this Kyra’s phone number?

Kyra: Yeah, speaking.

Kyung: Oh hi, are you free tonight? I have something to discuss.

Kyra: Uhm, okay…

Kyung: Can we meet at Starbucks near the dorm you live? I’ll be there as soon as possible.

Kyra: Uhm, bye.

Dongho asked as you ended the call. “Who’s that?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? Do you love this chapter?

Do comments and subscribe okay?

I love you guys...