Decision

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

You walked out of the bus and sighed. You smoothed your gown. You sighed again and walked toward the elevator and pressed elevator up button.

You entered U-Kiss dorm.

“Kyra…Where did you go? Don’t you know it’s almost 1.00 a.m?” asked Eli who still awake.

“To Block B’s party…” you answered lazily while headed to your room.

“Yah! How many times I told you to stop meeting them…They are dangerous!” He raised his voice causing the rest of U-Kiss members awake.

“Noona, where did you go?” asked Dongho.

“Don’t you know it’s too dangerous to wandering here alone especially at night?” AJ questioned.

“I’m tired I want to sleep…Please don’t disturb me…Let’s talk about it tomorrow…” you said with stern tone of voice.

You slammed the door. All of them exchanged their gazes and entered back their room.

I dried my hair and sat in my bed. I kept thinking about the party.

“Kyra?” P.O stood stunned.

“Kyra?” the rest of Block B’s turned around and saw you.

“Kyra…thanks for coming.” Zico said giving you a glass of soda.

You smiled at him.

He sat next to you.

“I just want to ask you something…May I?”

“Go on…”

“Why you are like this?”

“Like what?”

“Gangster…”

He smirked and stared at you. “I’m not a gangster…None of us are gangster…”

“So why you got in fight with those badass last week?” you asked with an icy tone.

“It’s about a few years ago when we had our first tutoring session from a girl. She’s so cute. She’s two years older than me…” Zico began the story. “She’s kind and she always stayed by my side and I fell in love with her…I decided to tell her but then she said that she’s already has a boyfriend – Himchan…”

“Then?”

“Then every day we caught in fight with B.A.P…She left us…All of us…Then…you came as our tutor…”

“Zico…” you looked into his eyes.

“Please be our tutor back…We’ll promise to study hard…”

“Zico…” You simply nodded and he grabbed your waist and hugged you.

“YAY!!!” All of Block B’s members ran toward both of you and gave you a group hug.

___________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

It has been a month I stayed here and the tutoring session for both U-Kiss and Block B are……tiresome. I really need Kiyoko right now. I need her help. U-Kiss are quite ‘behaved’ with their morning pranks and evening chaos on who’ll cook the dinner.

Block B…I don’t know…They are quite ‘DANGEROUS’. I’d know their secret a few weeks ago.

All the best for me…Hwaiting, Kyra!

________________________________________

Another short update! Mianhae! Chincha mianhae....

I've been busy preparing my stuff...I'm going to college and leave you guys...huhuhuhu...I'll miss you!