Meet the boys...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

             You entered the Brain Centre and encountered with lots of people who was scolding their children for having bad result in exam.

 

Brain Centre is one of agency that offers tutoring session and extra class. Other tutors were having their breakfast in the cafeteria near the office.

          You greeted to all tutors who you encountered. It was Sunday. It was full tutoring session as all the tutors were here for tutoring session.

It was full tutoring because children usually went to school from Monday to Friday. You went straight to your class.

          There was a girl with high ponytail sat in the front of the class. I smiled to her after entering the class.

As you get ready to start your class, someone knocked the door. You swiftly turned back and saw Mrs. Lee with her usual sweet smile on her face.

          “Akira, the principal wanted to see you…now,” she stated before walked passed your tutor class. You looked down thinking about mistakes that you might had done.

          You excused yourself before heading to the exit. The girl seemed didn’t alert anything. She only focused on her writing since you entered the class.

          You headed for the principal’s office. You knocked the door and inhaled deep breathe. You stood up in front of the door until Mr. Jang, the principal said “Come in”.

          As you walked toward the table, a mid-thirties man who was having a chat with the principal stood up. Who is he? He then introduced himself as a manager of one of K-pop boy group.

          “I’m manager of U-Kiss…” he said as you shook his hand. You had no idea what U-Kiss is.

          “I would like to hire you as their private tutor…” your eyes widened. “U-Kiss private tutor…”

          “I...I don’t know them…” you said sincerely but the manager and the principal laughed their heads off. “I’m serious…I really don’t know them.”

          The laughter suddenly vanished into the thin air. Deep in your heart you hope they (U-KISS) weren’t wild. “It’s hard for me to accept this offer…”

          “Akira, you have to help them…” Mr. Jang tried to persuade you. After 5 minutes thinking, you agreed. The manager walked to the door.

           “I need to study about them…” you sighed heavily. You put your palm on your forehead.

           “I’ll pick you up at your home at 4.00 p.m. you’ll stay with us. U-Kiss has performance tonight…So get ready earlier.” He said. He took my resume and analysed my profile for the second time.

           “What? Why? I mean why I need to stay at U-Kiss dorm…I already had a house…” you asked him curiously.

           “To make your work easier…” he simply answered.

           'Why I agree to be their tutor?' you thought.

_________________________________________________________

          You’ve done packing your clothes. You strolled around the house. You heard honking sound from outside the house. You pulled your luggage. As you opened the door you saw a cute guy smiling.

          “Annyeonghasaeyo, Shin Dongho imnida…” he bowed 90 degree which made you laughed. You were trying your best not to laugh in front of him. “Let me take your bag, noona…”

          “Aaa…I can do it by myself…”

          “As your dongsaeng, I must help you…”

          As you entered the van, six different voices greeted you. You bowed at them and as you raised your head, you accidentally knocked your head with the door. You were blushed all over.

          “Are you okay?” asked Dongho approaching you and helped you get inside the van when one of U-Kiss member put your luggage at the back of the van.

          You sat with Dongho and the seat on your right was still empty and that’s mean there’s one person who still outside. As all of you waited for the guy, you heard one of the members asked their leader.

          “Soohyun hyung, you are our leader so do you think she is the right person. I mean are you sure she going to be our tutor? She is too clumsy…”

          “AJ, you better shut your mouth or I’ll feed you with my knuckle sandwich.”

          You were too embarrassed to say a word. You kept looking outside and your shoes.

          “Come on…Let’s go” said the person who was just entered the van. You turned to your right side and you gasped as you saw the person.

          “Eli??”

          He turned his head toward you and asked: “You are our tutor?”

          “You guys know each other?” asked Kevin as curious rose in him.

          “I met him when I was at Han River…We were bumped into when he was chased by reporters…” you told Kevin.

          “So Eli hyung, this is the dog you mean, eh?” Kevin teased.

           Eli rolled his eyes and closed the door. He took out his MP3 player and closed his eyes.

          “A cute and sweet dog…” Kevin said smirking. You don’t understand what Kevin said. Dongho too.

          “Who’s the cute dog?” asked Hoon with clueless face.

          “Let’s go…” the manager said.

          You felt uncomfortable as you sat between Eli and Dongho. You poked manager’s shoulder and he swiftly turned back. You swallowed your saliva.

          “I’m their tutor, do I need to go to the performance?” you asked.

          He nodded. I sank on my seat. You gulped.

          Eli was talking with someone – you guess Soohyun. You turned back and their eyes were on you. You felt like there are thousand butterflies in your stomach.

          “Okay…Let’s start with simple calculus. What about the…” you said facing all of them.

          “Noona, what is ‘simple calculi?” asked Dongho and his question made your eyes widened. ‘I really have to work hard’

          “Tell us about you noona…” Dongho said placing smile on his face as cute as possible.

          “I’m from Osaka…My real name is…” you felt there was a huge rock in your mouth.

          “We already know about that.” Said AJ – you guess. “We had read your resume…Tell me about you favourite K-pop boy group…”

          You stuttered. “I…I…2PM, I guess.”

          They looked sad all over as they heard you said that. “Why not U-Kiss?” Dongho pouted. You pressed your lips into thin line.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA... XD How is it? I hope you like it. Just read >comment > subscribe

The readers are my strength...

so please give me ur opinion

about this story and chapter