Revision with U-Kiss

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

No one’s P.O.V

          After finishing your third project with Eli, you were asked by one of the teachers to go to her room. You were on your way to meet her when the Block B appeared and blocked your way.

          “Zico…You are on my way…I’m in hurry” you said with an icy tone as you glanced at your watch. ‘I’m LATE!’

          “Miss Tutor…We arehonouredto invite you to Block B’s party this Saturday…” P.O said and bowed a little.

          “I’ve no time to talk with you guys…I’ve already quit! I’m not your tutor anymore! Stay away from me!” your voice wavering.

‘How could I say like that? He could probably kidnap me and brought me any warehouse, me, and left me there alone…’

‘Umma! Help me!’

          Zico’s expression changed and quickly grabbed your hand. “Yah! Tutor-nim! I want you to be there this Saturday or we’ll hunt you down for the rest of your life!”

          You gulped and remained speechless for a few minutes. You then struggled to let him go of your hand. He then left you without a word.

You’re very scared of them as you already knew their real identities. Their truecolour.

They are gangster! Dangerous person in the earth! You could’ve died if you did wrong moves.

          The scene at the warehouse kept pouring back and you couldn’t put that away from your mind. ARGH! ‘I hate this!’

          “I should disappear…” you whispered to yourself and walked through the hallway and headed to teacher’s room.

___________________________________________________________

          It’s a breezy Saturday morning.

          Only the occasional barking of the dogs, the chirpings, the fluttering of the birds broke the tranquil silence of the world.

          “KEVIN!” your voice echoed through the wall of their dorm. He quickly stood up but accidently stubbed his toes against the bedpost and landed hard on his chest. “OUCH!!!”  

“ELI!”

“Hmm…” he simply replied and eased out of his bed and walked out of the room.

“AJ!” He walked out of the room – yawned and scratched his head.

“HOON!”

“Okay…” he uttered and headed for the kitchen.

“DONGHO!!!”

No response from him. Kevin who was already seated at the dining table stood up and walked back toward his room.

“Yah…” he yawned. “Yah…Dongho-yah! Pali! Get up!” Kevin tried to wake him up – he shook Dongho’s body. Soohyun who just walked out of the bathroom entered the room and joined Kevin to wake Dongho up.

After 5 minutes waiting at the dining table, Eli and AJ dashed toward Dongho’s room. Both of them lifted Dongho up and took him into bathroom before sprayed the cold water on their maknae.

“AAAHHHH!” Dongho’s eyes widened in horror. “Hyung, It’s cold!” he ran out of the bathroom.

I took towel and covered Dongho’s body while the rest of his hyungs was enjoying their breakfast. I helped him to dry his hair.

“Let’s go, I’ve prepared breakfast…” you said walking out his room.

After 5 minutes when all of his hyungs had finished their breakfast, he entered the kitchen. He enjoyed his breakfast in silence.

“Kyra...” AJ entered the kitchen. “Let’s go to park…”

You raised your eyebrows.

“It’s boring here. Let’s study somewhere else other than library and this dorm…” he gestured his hand around the kitchen.

“It’s a kitchen hyung…” Dongho interrupted before took his last sip of tea.

“Shut up! Or I’ll shut you down!” he growled and glared at him. You laughed in your head. You nodded.

___________________________________________________________

          Your P.O.V

I could see the blue sky was filled with scattered puffy white like cotton clouds. The birds twittering and flew by.

All of us found a suitable spot to study for the upcoming mock exam. Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin and I will face the first obstacle of our final year. I forgot to tell you guys that I’m going to study here – in Korea. It’s mean I’ll graduated here.

Me: Umma…I think I wanted to study here…

Umma: It’s okay, sweetie. I’m going to support you, but you need to tell Hanna. She’d been waiting for your comeback…

Me: (I sighed) I’ll call her tonight. I’ll tell her.

They started to revise once we seated under the tree. I helped Kevin and AJ on Math while Kiseop helped Eli on Korean section.

Dongho was reading an English text out loud. It’s kind of irritating us. All of us exchanged glances. He was worst when it’s come to English. His pronunciation would make me felt like throwing up.

“YAH!” AJ snarled. “Would you read it slowly? I’m working on my calculations…”

But Dongho just ignored him and continued his reading. I’m speechless. I couldn’t be on anyone side. Dongho’s fault is disturbing our tutoring session while AJ – it’s not his fault but he should asked politely.

I just stared at him.

“Come here!’ AJ grabbed the text.

“YAH HYUNG!” Dongho shouted.

“Aish! Your pronunciation irritating my eardrums…” AJ said. “I’ll read first and you follow me, arasso?”

“Hmm…” Dongho replied.

I smiled at them.

______________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I think I'm going to be on HIATUS...

maybe for about a year....Huhu T_T I'm so sad that I'll leave you guys...

I'll try to finish this fic before I'm on HIATUS...