A month later...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

You took the tray full of food and headed to your usual seat. You grabbed the sandwiches and nibbled it. You inhaled deeply and tried to enjoy your meal while the kissing scene kept pouring back.

          “Who did he think I am?” your first inner said.

          “You are his tutor…” your second inner answered.

          “That’s right. He can’t kiss me.” your first inner exclaimed.

          “But you enjoy the kiss, right?” your second inner teased.

          “I’m not! I didn’t enjoy the kiss!” your first inner protested.

          “Hey…” someone came and sat in front of you and you felt happy that the person is Jang Yun Hee, your hoobae.

          “Sunbae…You’re thinking about something, don’t you?” she asked before she took a sip of her orange juice.

          “Ani…” you denied the truth. You swallowed the food and said. “I just think about my subjects and school stuff…”

          “Ooo…” she nodded and as she wanted to take another sip someone came and sat beside her. Dongho smiled and you smiled back.

          He accidently elbowed Yun Hee and caused her juice spilled all over the table.

          “YAH! PUNK! YOU CAUSED MY JUICE SPILL ON THE TABLE!” she screamed and punched the table slightly.

          Dongho turned his head to her.

          “So?” he raised his eyebrows.

          “You have to pay for THIS!!!” she shouted in anger.

          “Yun Hee-ah, its okay… here take my juice.” You tried to calm her down.

          “Kyra Sunbae, he is the one who should buy me orange juice and pay for my uniform school…” she said and pointed her finger to Dongho.

          “Shh…Yun Hee-ah…here take my juice…” you begged her to stop drawing others attention.

          “Arasso, arasso…Here’s the money. Go and buy your juice and new school uniform, eo?” Dongho tucked some money from his wallet and put it on her palm.

          She stood up and gripped the money tighter before throwing the money back to Dongho’s face which took both of you by surprise. “Don’t you think you are an Idol, you can be this cocky…I’ll treat you just same as I treat other cocky guys, eo?” She gritted her teeth and stomped her feet out of the cafeteria.

          Dongho gaped and you laughed in your head. He bent down to collect the money which scattered on the floor, Yun Hee came back and grabbed the money and said “I need this money to buy my uniform…”

          She stormed off. Dongho shrugged and said “She really got issues…”

          You shook your head smiling at both of your juniors and took a last sip of your juice. The rest of U-Kiss members came and sat with you. “Hi Kyra…” Kevin waved at you and AJ sat beside you.

          “Hey…” Hoon walked to the seat in front of you while Eli got another chair and sat beside you too.

          “What’s up?” Kevin asked.

          “Nothing…” Dongho said.

          And the rest of the day, Dongho kept talking about Yun Hee.

          “Whenever she came, I’ll have a bad luck…” he said. But for you, it seems that Yun Hee have that bad luck whenever she met him.

          “I don’t know why she hates me a lot…” he added. “Although I’veapologise, she didn’t want to accept it…”

          “She loves you…” you blurted out.

          “MWO??!!” his eyes went wide. “THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!”

          “Trust me, she loves you…” you said it again and Dongho was just like this…

 

          "Hahaha...you gotta be kidding me noona..." he laughed his head off. But I knew somewhere deep inside his heart he want it to be true...

___________________________________________________________

          Your P.O.V

          After a month staying here, I’ve slowly adapted with my new surroundings. U-Kiss being over-protective after they about Jaehyo kissed me. Anywhere I go they’ll be following me.

I didn’t blame them because they just worried about me since the one who kiss me is a CASANOVA. Ahn Jaehyo…He is a good-looking guy but not good enough. He’s a player…

I enjoyed being here until I almost forgot to call my brother. I missed him but I don’t want to disturb him.

My phone ringtones was heard. I quickly grabbed and pressed a button. Speaking of the devils…

          Me: Yobeosoyo? Oppa!

          Taecyeon: KYRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I put my phone away from my ears as his scream was extremely loud as if your eardrum would explode if you put the phone near to your ear.

          Me: Oppa! I miss you very much, don’t you know that?

          Taecyeon: I know and that’s why I call you today. Let’s have some fun! Let’s go to LOTTE WORLD.

          Me: I want to but I can’t because I need to tutor Block B…Why don’t you just pick me and took me to the nearest restaurant. We’ll have our meal together…

          Taecyeon: Sounds good but going to LOTTE WORLD with you sounds better…

          Me: Oppa! Please understand my situation…

          Taecyeon: Arasso…Arassso…I’ll be there in 10 minutes…

          Me: Mwo??!! Ten minutes…That’s mean you’re already on your way here…

          Taecyeon: I already know that my little, cute and lovely dongsaeng wouldn’t say no to her dashing and generous brother…

          Me: Shut up! ( I rolled my eyes) I’ve to change my outfit. Annyeong!

          I ended the call and quickly change to my casual outfit. T-shirt and shorts..

          As I made my way down to the kitchen, U-Kiss was watching their own show, U-Kiss vampire…I don’t know any details about the show. I’m too busy to watch TV.

          Busy with Block B and U-Kiss – their horrible grades.

____________________________

Sorry short update...

I really busy right now but i've try my best to update...

I hope you guys comment..

Please check this out

My fourth fic...

 My Life is a MESS after I Met Him