First day in school!

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

          "I'm home…" both of you said in unison. Dongho always be the first person who came to see you.

          "Noona, what did you buy?" he asked curiously staring at my shopping bags.

          “Clothes. Stationery and books.” You said walking to the living room. You glanced at Eli who was sitting in front of the TV.

          "Eh, Soohyun hyung? You also go to shopping." Dongho dropped his jaw. "I thought you hate shopping…"

          "Are both of you going to mall together? Shopping together?" asked Kiseop entering the living room.

          "Ani…" Soohyun said.

"No…No…" you said. Kiseop raised one of his eyebrows. Kevin furrowed his forehead.

"Then, why you came home together…" asked AJ.

"Erm…Hey! We are staying in one dorm. I saw Kyra was carrying her shopping bag, so I help her to carry her stuff.”

"Ohh…" they nodded.

"I'll cook today…" Soohyun said and Dongho shook his head.

"No…No…Let Noona prepared our meal. I'm starving and I don't want to eat 'poison'." Dongho added and shut his mouth when Soohyun glaring.

"I'll help Soohyun cook. Today, we'll eat Japanese food…" you can't even here your own voice when they cheering and laughing happily.

"We'll eat Tori-Toru-Torui…" Soohyun added.

"Torizosui" you said then laughed.

"I want to help too…" Dongho cheered.

_______________________________________________________

          “Are you sure you want to go to my ex-school?” Soohyun asked as he entered the kitchen. He placed the dirty dishes beside the sink. You nodded and placed the clean plates in front of him.

          He grabbed a piece of cloth and started to wipe the plates and place it on the rack.

          “Are you worried?” you voiced your word slowly.

          He turned his head to you and smiled before nodded.

          “If you need any help just scream, I’ll be there as ASAP,eo?”

          His hand stopped wiping the wet plates. He spun you around and lowered his head to your face level.

          “I’ll do anything to keep my tutor away from any harm, arasso?” he spoke it with his whole heart.

          You gulped and nodded. ‘Taceyeon oppa will do the same, right?’ you thought.

Dongho peeked from the kitchen doorway. ‘I’ll do the same noona, I’ll protect you.’

_______________________________________________________

          "Do you want to go to school by our van?" asked Soohyun when you were about to closed your door. “I’ll tell Eli if…”

          "I just want to walk to school like usual…" you replied smiling. “It’s kind of exercise in the morning…”

          "Sweet dream…" he said and let his hand go of your room's door.

          You nodded and closed the door. "Did he just act cute with his eyes?" you titled your head wondering his words. You shrugged and turned off the lamp.

          "Night Seoul…" you dozed off.

_______________________________________________________

"Guys!" your voice echoed through the dorm and off the walls of U-Kiss dorm. "I've made your breakfast. You'll be late to school if you didn't come here at instant…"

          "Okay…" they said in unison and exited from their room one by one. The first person was Eli. He stopped his pace as he saw you wearing their high school uniform. You pulled your hair into high pony tail like usual.

          "Have your breakfast…" you said and pushed a plate of bread toast and scrambled eggs to him. He took a spoon and stared at the food and made a facial expression that told he was boring with the same menu everyday.

          "Eat it or you'll starve and have to send to hospital…" you said placing the rest of six plates and cups on the table.

          "Mor…" Kiseop had lost his word when saw you on school uniform. "…ning. You look different but don’t worry, you still cute."

          You are blushed a bit and uttered 'thank you'. You had a same facial expressions and reaction from Dongho, Hoon, AJ and Kevin.

          “Why you're going to our school?” Kevin asked.

          "For Block B's tutoring session…" you added.

          They all simply nodded and finished their breakfast. "Just left the dishes in the sink, I'll settle it down once I'm home…"

          You locked the door and rechecked the surrounding and give the spare key to Soohyun. "I'm afraid I'm going home late…gotta go. Bye!" A glance to your watch showed it was 7.30. You waved at them and walked away.

          "Did she…" Dongho gave a confused expression. "Why she didn't want to go to school with us?"

          “Hyung, she will be in school with us. What will you do?” Kevin asked. “Usually she will follow you to your photo shoot or accompany you to do your work…”

          “I have a work to be done and I’ll pay you guys a visit later…” Soohyun said as they entered their van.

          “You never, ever even want to visit us at school. Why do you suddenly want to?” asked AJ.

          “Aish, shut up!” Soohyun snapped at him caused him to shut his mouth at instant.

­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

The high school is BORING. You didn’t talk to anyone by the time you walked through the entrance. The girls gave a weird facial expression. They seemed didn’t want you to come to their school.

          The bell rang. The students was about to exit from the class. You closed your book and rubbed your eyes. You took off your geek spec and placed it on the table.

          When someone entered the class, you quickly wore your spectacles. The boy smiled to you and bowed a little before he headed for his seat. You smiled back and took your books. You walked out of the class. You were searching for cafeteria.

          You walked down the hallway. After 5 minutes walking through the ‘deserted’ hallway, you encountered one of Block B’s members. “Hey…”

          “Hi, when we’ll start the tutoring session?” you asked placing your books at your chest like a nerd girl always do.

          “I’ve told my friends and they agreed to do it after school for 2 hours…” he said and you nodded. He walked passed you.

          He stopped his pace when you called his name. “Kyung!” he turned around and you said “Thank you for being the first person to talk to me today...”

          He smiled before continued his pace. You sighed. “If I can be his friend, its must be fun…”

When you pushed the cafeteria’s door open, you saw hundreds pairs of eyes staring at you and it caused you felt uncomfortable. As you want to continue your pace, someone came to your way and bumped into you. The impact of the accident caused your books were scattered all over the floor. You squatted down to pick your books up. You looked up to identify the person.

You caught your breath as your neurons processed the figure’s facade, Im Yoona. She was staring at you and the rest of SNSD’s members smirked from her back. You felt your heart skipped a beat. Yousighed as they walked passed you. You took a deep breath and headed for a seat and sat on a wooden chair near the window. Your gaze flickered toward them. They walked out of the cafeteria. You closed your eyes and swallowed your saliva. Huh… “I don’t want to have any problems…” you bit your bottom’s lips. “Why doesn’t she at least say ‘Sorry’?”

You continued to read your book and took a sip of hot chocolate that you had ordered. When you were focused on your reading, someone came to the table you were sitting.

“May I sit here?” a girl with big round spectacles. You nodded. She smiled and sat on a chair opposite with you. There was a long silent before she cleared and heaved a sigh.

“Hi, I’m Jang Yun Hee.” She held out her hand across the table. Your right hand slowly reached her hand. “I’m Akira Matsumoto; you may call me Kyra…”

“I guess you are new student because I’ve never seen you before,” she said starting a conversation with you.

“Yes, I’m from Japan. Okinawa.” You replied.

“I should call you Sunbae because you are older than me and entering senior year…” she smiled and adjusted her spectacles.

You nodded smiling at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HI! I'VE TO REUPLOAD THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE SOME TECHNICAL ERRORS. SO THIS IS THE 13 CHAPTER.

I ALWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY READING MY BORING STORY...

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY READERS (SILENT READERS TOO) I APPRECIATE IT A LOT ^_^

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTATORS. THE COMMENT YOU GUYS WRITE BOOST MY SPIRIT AND MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE MORE!!!!

KYRAHERO WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS (MY BELOVED READERS)...

you

ARE YOU MY SILENT READER? PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENT TO BOOST MY SPIRIT... OR SUBSCRIBE MY STORY. IT'S NOT NECESSARY...HOPE YOU (you) ENJOY READING MY FICS