MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

         You took off running out of the car as it was raining. This was too much in one day. You were going to go crazy. Your heart felt like it was going to burst. You didn't care where you were going anymore. “Bad oppa…How could he let me out from his car in this heavy rain…?”

         Actually, it’s your fault since you didn’t want U-Kiss know about it. So you have to walk in rain. You just kept walking. The rain came down harder and harder.

“GOD, what should I do?!” you said raising your head up. “I want to help Block B but I don’t think I can’t help them. With another seven boys in my life it would turn my life to be Hell…”

          You bit the bottom of your lip, and kept walking until your legs gave out beneath you then caused you slipped on the wet pavement.

And even so, you couldn't bring yourself to get up from the stairs. Your head grew dizzy, and you started to get cold. Your sprained knees ached, your stomach felt queasy and you thought you might puke. You also started to feel tired. Your eyelids grew heavy but you kept walking.

 As you got to the doorway, you heard lots of chattering and noise. The lights were all on. You walked to the door, peering inside.    

As you entered the dorm, the first person who came to your sight is your ‘beloved’ dongsaeng.

          “Noona, what happen to you?” asked Dongho worriedly (he practically shouted) as he saw you in the horrible and terrible state. Your clothes were drenched. You were shivering. Your jeans were torn.

          “Hyungs!!!” Dongho called his hyungs as you fell into his embrace. You black out. “Help me!”

          All of them rushed to the doorway, Eli quickly bent down and took you in bridal style. He dashed toward your room. Slowly, he laid you down.

          “What happen to her?” Hoon whispered a question to AJ elbowing him.

          AJ simply shrugged of the question. “I think she tried to kill herself by drowning herself in pond or something like that…”

          “Stop saying anything and let’s help Eli…” Soohyun interrupted walked through them. “Or he’ll kill both of you…”

          “Why us?” asked Hoon and AJ protesting.

          “Because both of you still here while the rest of our members are helping Eli…” answered Kiseop who about to enter your room.

          “She's got a fever,” Eli grumbled easing in your bed. He placed his palm on your forehead. “She must've been in the rain. What an idiot…”

"Hyung, shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" Kevin asked, worried.

Eli didn't reply. He opened the water and poured it onto the cloth, not even caring that he was spilling it all over the floor. He moved your hair aside from your face gently placing the cold cloth over your forehead.

“We got another problem…” Soohyun said as he entered your room. “She’s wearing wet clothes,”

They stared at him dumbly.

Soohyun: Oh come on! I know you understand what I mean.

AJ: So, you mean one of us have to change her clothes.

Soohyun’s eyes widened. “YES!” he snapped. “What else?!”

After they discussed for about half an hour, they finally decided to let ‘rock-scissor-paper’ to choose one of them.

“Rock-scissor-paper!” they said in unison and Dongho was out.

“Rock-scissor-paper!” they said again and AJ was out. After 5 minutes playing, there were three persons left. They are Eli, Kiseop and Soohyun.

“Ok, let’s do it…Rock-scissor-paper!” and Soohyun was out.

The atmosphere tensed up. They kept waiting.

“Rock-scissor-paper!” Eli shut his eyes.

_________________________________________________________

          All of them shut their eyes. Eli slowly opened his eyes. They gasped. They gulped. Eli swallowed his saliva and said “I’ll do it…”

          He took her shirt and headed for her room. Slowly, he opened the door. The rest of the members were standing outside, the place where they played ‘Rock-scissor-paper’.

          Eli came out touched his pounding heart. They stared at him and asked “Done? Wow, it’s too fast,”

          “It’s not done yet. I…I can’t do it…it’s just…I can’t do…” Eli replied ruffling his hair.

          He still holds the shirt. “It’ll cause her fever worse…” Dongho uttered.

          “We know!” they snapped at their ‘maknae’ making him stay silent for several seconds.

          “I’ll do it by myself…” someone snapped from behind. They turned and saw you were at the doorway. Eli held your shirt to you and you took it before slamming the door in front of them.

          “Mission accomplished…” AJ stated.

          “Case is solved…” added Kevin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA....SOMETIMES I'LL use 'ROCK-SCISSOR-PAPER' method too...when I get confused.

Do comment and subscribe, arasso?

KyraHero LOVE all of you, got it?

Hope you enjoy reading my fics

Have a nice day and night to all of my readers...

It's too late at night. I gotta go and I'll update soon...