They CANNOT take our TUTOR

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

You walked down the hallway and encountered with Block B’s members. You bowed at them and let them walked passed you. Shockingly, they bowed back at you and said in unison “Thank you for coming back!” and left you. What a polite boys! You furrowed your eyebrows.

          You tucked your hairs behind your ear. You continued walking through the passage. You entered your class and sat beside Eli who was listening to his MP3. You rested your chin on your arm and sighed.

          “Hey…” he called for you. You turned to your right side and saw Eli was doing the same thing. “What’s up?”

          You rested your head on your arms and shrugged. “I wish I wasn’t here…I  wish I was at my home watching TV and enjoyed my holidays.”

          “Relax…I know you are a determine girl…” he patted your shoulder supporting you. “You will see their A”

          “Who’s A?” you asked curiously. He sighed and laughed.

          “Block B, of course.” He said confidently. Your eyes widened. Did he just say that? Did Eli know about it?

          “H-How…” you stuttered. He chuckled and that made you felt more curious.

          “I was out for some walk and I saw you talking with Zico in front of our dorm…” he explained and looked at you who were staring at him.

          “So, what do you think?” you asked him.

          “Do whatever you want to do…” he replied.

          “So, is that mean you agreed to let me be their tutor?” your voice grew louder and your classmates were interested to hear your conversation.

          “Why you ask me, anyway?” he gave me an impish smile.

          You cleared your throat. “Well, I think you are…I mean you are…Aish! Forget about that…”

          He smirked then placed his hand on your arm. “Look, I won’t stop you from teaching them…BUT!” you caught your breath when he raised his voice. “If. They. Ever. Lay. A. Finger. On. You. That will be the last thing they do in their life.”

          You giggled nervously and turned to the other side. You sighed smiling ‘Eli is quite good at persuading and a good person though.’

_______________________________________________________

          Zico’s P.O.V

          I was over the moon seeing her this morning. I knew it would be hard to forgive our silly mistake – NO! Our major mistake. We shouldn’t treat her like that.

          She just wanted to help us. Huh…I sighed deeply. Why I’m so stupid? I knew I shouldn’t behave that way. I raised my head and saw Jaehyo was smirking at his phone. I gritted my teeth and kicked his legs as hard as I could.

          “HOLY !” he cursed and stood up abruptly. “Yah! Zico, do you need to do like that? What’s your problem, bastard?!!”

          “Stop smirking, wouldn’t you?” I replied as cool as my appearance. Hahaha…

          “Did I bother you with this smirk?” he pointed his finger to his lips.

          “YES!” I replied in short.

          “What’s your problem, dude?” asked B-Bomb who was chewing like a gangster he is.

          “The problem is THAT BASTARD didn’t apologise yet!” I replied and tried to control myself from punching Jaehyo’s ‘cute’ face.

          “Arasso…I’ll apologise when I get a chance…” he replied and kept texting messages.

          “Should we introduce her as our official TUTOR?” P.O gave a brilliant idea. This is the first time ever he said something beneficial other than play station.

_______________________________________________________

          Your P.O.V

          As usual, I would have enjoyed my breakfast at cafeteria with my junior, Yun Hee.

          As I nibbled my food, U-Kiss entered the cafeteria and they had created noises from the girls who are gossiping about them.

          “I got to go…” Yun Hee left the seat in a great hurry. “I’ve something to do…”

          I nodded and AJ came and seated next to me. “Did Block B do something stupid and make our beloved tutor cry?” I smiled and shook my head.

          “Good because if they ever did like that again it will be the last thing they do…” AJ said and his orange juice. Kiseop and Kevin nodded with mouths full of sandwiches.

          Eli, he headed to the seat and placed his tray on the table and pushed Kevin away. Kevin landed on the floor.

          He stood up and yelled as polite as he could with mouth full of sandwiches. “YAH! PUNK! I’M EATING!”

          “Where’s your manner dongsaeng?” asked Eli placing the most innocent smile I’ve ever seen.

All of you sniggered when Kevin glanced sidelong at Eli’s words.

“Hyung, where’s your manner too?” asked Kevin sarcastically. Eli shrugged. You chuckled over the drama.

They huddled together in the corner of the cafeteria. Eli and AJ were about to take their last sip of juice when Block B entered the cafeteria and caused more noises.

          “SILENT!” Zico shouted as he climbed up on one of the tables.

The cafeteria became as quiet as a graveyard. “We want to announce something special today. Kyra will be our tutor! Officially our tutor at school so stay away from her or you’ll suffer for the rest of your life!!!” He raised his voiced at the cafeteria started to fill with chatter again.

AJ sprayed his juice all over the U-Kiss and you.

“MWOH?!!!” all of U-Kiss exclaimed in unison except Eli. “We thought you didn’t want to teach them forever after what they did to you…”

“Well, I’ve accept his apology…” you shrugged and all of them huffed in anger. Eli continued eating like nothing had happened.

____________________________________________________________

HI everyone!!!!

This is the update....

I think I want to focus on this story today and proceed with Beast's slave forever tomorrow... 

I promise....

Enjoy it!