Go shopping with 'SHOPPING HATER'

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

Your alarm woke you up at 5.30 in the morning. You yawned and eased out of the bed. You rubbed your eyes and grabbed your towel. Since the bathroom was located next to the kitchen. You had to walk out of your bedroom.

You almost stumbled upon the ground when you tripped over someone leg or something harder than pillow but softer than rock. You scrutinised the figure. You eyes widened. You quickly headed for the bathroom. You closed the door in hurry.

“What are they doing in front of my room? Did I wake Dongho up?” you tilted your head. You whispered to yourself. “Aish! What is he doing sleeping at my doorway, anyway? Are they really worried about me?”

You took your quick bath. You wore your outfit in the bathroom to save your time. You examined your look and smiled.

You opened the door and saw Soohyun was making breakfast.

“Didn’t…you…I thought…” he put his finger at his mouth. “Never mind…I’m taking my purse and my bag.” 'I swear that I just saw him sleeping next to Dongho before I took my bath...'

He prepared a simple breakfast. You stared at the overcooked scrambled eggs and grinned. You took the spoon next to you and wanted to taste food of Soohyun's first attempt in preparing breakfast.  When you were about to taste the eggs he suddenly stopped you. You blinked at him as he took the eggs and threw it into the dustbin.

“We’ll breakfast outside…I’ve wrote a note to them saying that I’m going out for a walk. I’ll be back before lunch…” he said (whispering) and handed you pen and a small paper.

You took the pen and paper and wrote a note:

“I’ll be home as soon as I’ve done my work. I’ll try my best to be home before lunch.     Kyra”

          Both of you tiptoed toward the door. As soon as you and Soohyun reached outside, both of you ran down the road and reached the two junctions. He took your right hand and dragged you to the right side.

          Both of you stopped at the bus stop. After one hour and 30 minutes waiting, the first bus finally arrived. You took the second last seat. Soohyun sat next to you. You were gazing dreamily to the space and Soohyun poked your arm. “We’re arrived…”

          Both of you walked out of the bus. You were standing in front of one of shopping complex in Korea. Soohyun took my hand and we entered one of restaurant near the mall.

          “Let’s try Japanese food…” he said smiling. You turned your gaze at him. You titled your head at him. He chuckled and pinched your cheek. “You’re cute doing that…”

          Your eyes widened as he did that. “Kaja!” he made his way into the restaurant. As you entered you could smell the aroma of the Japanese delicacies. You felt as if you in your grandma’s house. Since your grandma is a great cook. The tastes of meals that your grandma prepared to you still linger at your lips although it has been six years she left you and your family.

          The waiters served you with hot green tea along with jasmine flowers. Both of you took a sip of green tea.

          "I want to eat…" Soohyun said taking the menu from waiter.  "What do you want to eat?"

"Give me Miso soup and Torizosui," you said smiling to the mid-twenties lady. "What about you?"

"Erm, I don't know. Would you like to suggest the dish for me?"

          "Give two Miso soup and Torizosui…" you added and the waiter nodded before walking and left your table.

          "I love Miso soup." You said breaking the silence. "My grandma always makes it to me every winter. It's traditional dishes when it comes to winter…"

          "What is Torui-Torizosu-tori…" he tried to ask you a question.

"It's Torizosui." You interrupted. "A kind of Japanese rice soup with chicken. Usually, the leftover steamed rice is simmered in dashi soup."

"While waiting for the food, why don't you tell me the ingredients to make this dish?" he said as if he wanted to try it once we are home.

"We'll use steamed rice, chicken thighs that cut into small chunks, dashi soup stock, eggs, chopped green onion and miso." You told him like an expert and professional chef gave a brief to the amateur chef. He nodded and tried to imagine what the ingredients are.

"Firstly, wash steamed rice with water and drain well. Put dashi soup stock in a medium pot and bring to a boil." You gestured both of your hands trying to help Soohyun understand what you are talking about. "Turn down the heat to low and add chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Add rice in the soup and bring to a boil on medium heat. Add miso in the soup and stir gently."

You told him with full of excitement and he seemed interested with the dish. "Beat eggs in a bowl and pour over the soup slowly. Sprinkle chopped green onion. And ready to be eaten."

As you finished your explanation, the food finally arrived and Soohyun was amazed by the creativity of the chef in decorating the dish.

You gave him your very best smile at him with your full mouth. You really missed Japanese cuisines.

          You walked through the crowd into the crowded mall. Soohyun was adjusting his spectacles and cap and tried to make other people there didn't recognize him.

          You entered the book stores and bought a dictionary and other stationery. After buying some stuff, you asked Soohyun to try on a few attire to change his style. For now, there were no one recognised him. Thank GOD!

          Soohyun, the 'shopping-hater' went shopping with you. HAHAHA...you laughed in your head. Maybe because you are his tutor. You had been told by Dongho how hate Soohyun to shopping until he would prefer suicide than to go shopping with girls.

          After getting some other stuff in the stores, he asked you to accompany him to the market section to buy some groceries. You bought the ingredients to make Torizosui.

          After 5 hours walking, drinking and chatting with Soohyun. You realized that he is an easy-going guy.

          “Kyra, do you want to go somewhere else?” asked Soohyun as we walked out of the mall.

          “Umm…” you shook your head. You were too busy your favourite chocolate ice-cream. Your mouth was full with ice-cream.

          Someone bumped into him when you were about to cross the road.

          “Mianhae…” he apologised and collected the girl’s shopping bag.

          “Cheoman~” she gasped as she saw Soohyun’s face. “You…”

          “Kaja!” Soohyun grabbed your hand and crossed the road. The car kept honking. The girl started screaming “U-KISS! SOOHYUN!” The crowd started to stare at you guys.

          Both of you ran toward a bus stop. But you had to continue running as a six-year-old girl could recognize Soohyun. You ran as fast as you could. “I will never ever ever went shopping with IDOL again!” you thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS....

KyraHero LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys...

Thank you for spending your time to read my ridiculous story...

I really appreciate it...Tsk~Tsk..(T_T)

ENJOY!!