She left me like what YOU did, Noona...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

Your P.O.V

Me: Yoboesoyo? U-kwon-ah, I’m on my way to hospital…I’ll be there.

          I ended the call and rushed outside U-Kiss dorm. Block B told me that Jaehyo was admitted to hospital. I don’t how to face them. They are dangerous. They are gangster! They…

          I should leave them alone. I should not tutoring them anymore. U-Kiss is right. “They are dangerous, Kyra! You don’t know them!” U-Kiss kept reminding me but I didn’t believe them. ‘Kyra, you’re so stupid!’

          I completely lost in my own thought as I didn’t realise I was there, in front of Jaehyo’s room. I heaved a sigh and grasped the doorknob and turned it, I swung the door opened since it wouldn’t be turned anymore.

          I saw Zico and the rest of Block B members were waiting in the room. The pulsing of heart monitor kept chiming. Beep…Beep…Beep.

          There were lots of tubes and wires all over Jaehyo’s body. They turned their gazes toward me. They gestured to a chair near Jaehyo’s bed.

          “W-what happen to him?” I pretended being curious.

          “Accident!” “He fell over the stairs!” “He slipped on slippery floors!” All of them gave different answers. All of them exchanged their gazes before U-kwon started to explain the details “He slipped on slippery floors on his way to went down the stairs and that’s what we call accident, right?”

          I nodded. I cleared my throat. Obviously, they were lying!  I just played along.

          “I-I n-need to tell you guys that I don’t want to continue our session…I need to focus on U-Kiss…”  I began my words and I kept stuttering.

          All of them looked at me, I gulped. ELI! KISEOP! DONGHO! AJ! KEVIN! HOON! SOOHYUN! HELP ME! They tried to kill me! They all stared daggers at me. Eottokhe???!!!!

          However, I’m acting all cool and dashed out of the room. All of them speechless at my statement.

___________________________________________________________

          No one’s P.O.V

          “Did she said she doesn’t want to be our tutor anymore?” asked P.O staring at Zico then to all of his friends.

          U-Kwon sat stunned on the chair.

          Kyung stared at the floor speechless.

          Zico chased you. He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you toward him. You struggled to let go of your hand. “Let me go, Zico!” you shouted. Zico ignored your shouts and quickly cupped your mouth.

          “Kyra…” he whispered at your ear. “I want you to stay with us...”

          But Zico completely didn’t expect you to elbow his stomach and stepped on his foot as hard as you could.

He finally let go of your hand and your mouth. You gasped for air and as soon as you could reach his face, you swiftly punched him right on his face.

He bent down and groaned in pain. He wiped his bloody lips.

“Noona, she left me like you did…Why everyone left us without any excuses? Are we that horrible? Noona, I want her to be my tutor back? She did like what had done to me, noona…”

Flashback came to his sight.

A girl with a blonde hair up to her waist level walked toward him.

“Zico, I have to go…Study well, okay?” the girl said and walked away from him.

“Noona!” he grabbed her hand. “Please stay…” His tears trailed down his cheeks.

She pushed his hand away. Without turning toward him she said, “Zico, we can’t fall in love and you already know that I have a boyfriend…I love him not you.”

He felt his heart skipped a beat and felt like his heart was torn into thousand pieces, “Noona, Saranghae…”

Day after day, Zico still depressed on losing his love, his tutor. On his way home alone without his friends, B.A.P came to his sight or to be specific his tutor’s love, Himchan…

“Bastard! You cause her to leave me!” he shouted in anger and swung a stick toward Zico’s head but he could dodged it. “You knew that we’re in love but why you still want her?”

“I’m the one who should be blame on. Because of me Jaehyo be like this…Because of me, noona left me…Because of my attitude toward Akira, she left me too…” Zico sighed.

____________________________________________________________

Another short update...huhu...

I hope you like it....

~KyraHero~