Soohyun advice is the BEST?

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

You dried your hair with towel. You sighed. You pressed your lip in thin line. Your conversation with Kyung kept pouring back. You hung your towel and eased in your bed.

"Should I help them?" you hugged your teddy bear.

"If I help them, I had allowed another seven boys enter my life…" you heaved a sigh.

"What should I do?" you asked your teddy bear. "Should I left U-kiss?"

"Aish!!!" you ruffled your hair in frustration. "I have to talk to someone and ask for advice…"

Someone knocked the door. You still felt dizzy. You slowly headed to the door placing your palm on your forehead. Thousand of question stuffed in your head as you saw Soohyun in front of the door.

"What is he doing here?"

"What did he want from me?"

"Did he want to borrow something?"

"It's too late to play 'rock-scissor-paper' with me, right?"

"Is he hungry?"

"Did he want me to cook for him?" 

"May I come in?" Soohyun asked, his voice switly erased your thoughts.

You simply nodded. You let him went inside your room. You gestured your hand to your bed. He sat on your bed. There was a long silent. Your gaze flickered toward him. He looked down at the floor. You took a deep breath before asked him a question.

"May I ask you something?"

"Sure, why not?"

Kyra: So, what do you think I should do? Should I left U-Kiss and stay with Block B?

Soohyun: I don't think other members would agree. If you ask me, you may help them BUT we still need you.

Kyra: Okay, I'll be their tutor next Monday. Night.

Soohyun: You want to sleep already?

Kyra: Yeah, I want to go shopping tomorrow.

Soohyun: May I go with you tomorrow?

Kyra: (nodded and raised her eyebrows) Okay…and thanks for your advice.

Soohyun: Not at all.

You closed the door and tilted your head at the thought of “How would he go shopping with me? He is an Idol, a K-pop Idol”

You were about to turn the light off when someone pried to open the door. It was Soohyun.

“Hey, I don’t want any of them (U-Kiss) know about I’m going shopping with you…It must be a secret, just the two of us. We should wake up early in the morning…” He said in one breath. You awkwardly nodded. 

He nodded and closed the door. He seemed satisfied with your reaction. You giggled "I wonder how my day tomorrow as a shopaholic and shopping hater go to mall together..." You your other side and pulled the blanket over your chest and switched off the light. You drifted into your sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's too short (for me)....XD

This chapter is a gift to my new readers and subscribers and comentators...

Thank you to my new subscribers...

LET US WELCOME BLOCK B IN MY FANFIC...

YAY!!!!

BLOCK B coming here soon!