Block B in the house!

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

On your way back to your class, again you encounter Block B’s members but this time not Kyung but Jiho. You weren’t sure his name but you think he is Jiho or Zico. Although, you’ve studied their profile for two days, you still can’t remember their names.

You bowed at him and with pleasure he let you go without bullying you like what you saw he did to a boy. You heaved a sigh and entered your class. You walked down the class toward your seat. You placed your book in your bag.

You were gazing through the window at the big shady tree near the class when someone poked your shoulder. It took you back into reality.

“Do you think we should settle the project this week?” asked a girl you didn’t even know her name.

“I’m just asking…” she added when you furrowing.

“You are not my partner for this subject…” you said politely.

“I know…” she said laughing. “You are Eli’s partner…”

“Shh…” you cut her words. “Would you please slow down your voice? I felt uneasy. Our classmates started staring at me…”

“Okay, I think they just jealous because they really want to be with Eli…” she said. “You are such a lucky girl because you can get partnered with Eli on your first day…”

“I bet I’m not that luck if you know his true colour…” you mumbled.

“What did you say?” she asked. You simply shook.

_______________________________________________________

          When school ended, you wearily trudged to the front of the library. You waited Block B for the tutoring session. You opened your book and read while waiting for them. After one hour reading the book, your eyes were painful. You closed your book and rubbed your eyes and did some exercise.

          Someone patted your shoulder from behind. You turned to your back and saw Kyung was panting like Hell. “What’s up?” you asked furrowing your eyebrows. “Sorry, I’m late. I’ve to ‘fetch’ my friends and dragged them to our classroom.

          “Come on…” you gathered your books and followed him. Finally, you arrived at the doorway. You made your way to the front of the class. All of them gave an awkward look. You swallowed your saliva. “I got a feeling that this will be another nightmare…” you thought.

          “Okay.” You took a deep breath and exhaled it after a few seconds. “Should we start our…”

          “Excuse me…umm Zico wasn’t here yet…” one of them said. “How about you introduce yourself?”

          “Aish, this boy. I’m going to kill him. Is that so hard to be in tutoring session?” Kyung dashed toward the door.

          “Kyung…” you called him while the other members gave you an evil smirk. “Just have a seat. You don’t need to find a person who doesn’t have any interest to study. It just wastes your time.”

          “But he is our leader…” Kyung replied.

          “I don’t care about it. Let him be.” You said walking toward Kyung and gestured your hand to his seat.

          He ruffled his hair in frustration then sat on his chair.

          “He needs to be here…If our manager knows about…” Kyung still wanted to get Zico.

          “Ignore him. I’m sure he will come. Maybe he has something to do or he doesn’t like this session at all…” You squeezed Kyung’s shoulder firmly.

          You nodded then sighed. “My name is Akira Matsumoto. You may call me Kyra if you want.”

          They simply introduced themselves.

 “Hi, I’m Lee Tae Il, call me Taeil…” He raised his hand.

          “I’m Kim Yu Kwon, call me U-Kwon…” He waved at you.

          “I’m Pyo Ji Hoon, call me P.O…” He smiled innocently.

          “I’m Ahn Jae Hyo, call me Jaehyo…” He winked at you. You gulped.

          “I’m Lee Min Hyuk, call me B-bomb…”

          You nodded and tilted your head at him as Kyung didn’t introduce himself. He chuckled. It’s true that I didn’t know his real name.

          “I’m Park Kyung, call me Kyung…”

          “Okay…I guess we should start our…”

        “WAIT!” someone shouted from the door. “I’m sorry.” He rolled his eyes annoyed. “Woo Ji Ho” He entered and walked lazily to his place.

          Your eyes widened. You just kidding about he will come to the class. Well, it’s good enough he came to the class. You smiled at them and started passing question paper.

          They took the paper and seemed ‘trying hard to solve the problem’ with eyes on their phone, throwing erasers at each other. “I knew it. They are worst compared to U-Kiss” you putted your palm on your forehead..

          “Did you finish your question?” you asked Jaehyo whose eyes stick on his phone and smirked anytime he got a message.

          “In progress…” he replied. You dropped your jaw.

          “What about you, U-Kwon?” you walked toward him and sighed deeply.

          “Done!” he said held his paper to you. You took it and your heart sank deeper at the bottom when he just answers all of the question with “IDK, SORRY IDK...hehe”

          You closed your eyes to control your emotions. You pressed your lips into thin line and clenched your fist. When you headed to the front, Jaehyo grabbed your hand and pulled your hand. It caused you to end up sitting on his lap. He placed his hand at your hip. “Please be my girl for one hour.” You couldn’t take that anymore.

          They all laughed, Jaehyo smirked. You eased out your body from his embrace roughly.

          You dashed to the front and grabbed all your books and stashed in your bag. “Let’s call it a day…” you said sternly and dashed toward door. Once you exited, you slammed the door and tears started flowing down your cheeks. “Who they think I am? I’m their tutor…”

          You wiped your tears but it kept flowing as you ran through the hallway.

          Kyung clenched his fist as his friend just enjoyed their 30 minutes tutoring session. He dashed toward the door and called your name. “Kyra! Kyra-sshi…”

          The rest of them just shrugged and broke into laughed again. Kyung ran after you. “Please stop…” he grabbed your hand but you pushed his hand.

          “Leave me alone. I can’t take that anymore…” you said sobbing.

          “I…I don’t know how they could do like that…” Kyung stuttered but he tried to explain to you.

          “Hey, we are just joking.” Jaehyo came from behind. U-kwon nodded but still smirked.

          “Yeah…” they said in unison except Kyung who felt guilty.

          “No…” you replied walking away from them but Zico grabbed your hand and pulled you toward the class.

          “You’ve to settle your session with us…” Zico uttered.

          “I don’t want. Stop…” you were struggling to let your hand go from his strong grip.

          “Let her go…” someone hissed from your back. You turned back and saw Eli was standing there clenching his fist and glaring them with death glare. For the first time, you felt you really need Eli. You felt happy seeing Eli standing there.

          “If we don’t want…” Zico replied smirking evilly.

          “I said let her go…” Eli gritted his teeth.

          You bit his hand trying to set yourself free. He finally let you go and cursed. “OUCH! !”

          “Kyra…” Eli took your hand. You rushed into Eli’s embrace. You hugged him tightly. Soohyun went forward wanted to deal with Block B. but you softly mumbled to Eli’s shirt. “Let’s go home…I don’t want to be here anymore…”

          Eli nodded. “Hyung, let’s go home. Kyra doesn’t get hurt. She needs some rest.”

          “If you ever dare to touch her again, I swear I’ll rip your body into pieces like a piece of cloth…” Kiseop hissed gritting his teeth. It was first time you saw Kiseop this angry.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, I just wanna say sorry because I've update this chapter in hurry.

So I hope you would forgive me...huhu

I've been in busy mode lately...

I promised to update soon.

Love you guys...

MMUAH!!!!