It's how I apologise...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

They were doing great. You noticed that Zico kept looking at you surreptitiously. But you don’t know why… ‘I wish I know what in his mind now…he’s not really bad just sometimes he may be mischievous and notorious.

You took out your books and started reading chapter 7 of your favourite novel. A glance to your watch it’s revealed it was 4.30 in evening. You collected your books and stashed in your bag. You stood up and announced “Class dismiss...pass your paper to the front,”

“Thank you saengnim...” All of them said in unison. They made their way to the door and Kyung waved at you before disappeared. You sighed at the thought of you like Block B’s tutoring session. “Being their tutor isn’t that bad...” you thought.

You grabbed your bag and put it over your shoulder. You walked out of the room. Your paces suddenly stopped when someone pulled your hand. The person held your shoulders and spun your body. You get a better and clear view of the person. Ahn Jaehyo!

Jaehyo P.O.V

She kept glancing at Zico. Zico was right. She cares about us. She wanted us to succeed in our studies. I have to apologise… I need too otherwise I’ll feel guilty for the rest of my life.

She looked innocent with those spectacles. She didn’t care who we are, how famous we are, how handsome we are, how stupid we are…she just teach us again and again. She’s a real educator.

She started to collect her books and stashed in her bag. She stood up and announced “Class dismiss...pass your paper to the front,”

“Thank you saengnim...” All of us said in unison. Some of us already made our way to the door and Kyung waved at her before disappeared.

I quickly walked behind Zico and left the room. After struggling with my own thoughts for a few minutes finally I’ve made a decision. I HAVE TO APOLOGISE.

I immediately stopped my pace in front of the door and caught Zico’s attention. He turned around and raised one of his eyebrows.

“I…I…erm” I coughed and cleared my throat. “…want to apologise to her…”

Zico scoffed. He shook his head and walked out of my sight. I peeped through the gap at the door.

 She quickly grabbed her bag and put it over her shoulder. She walked closer to the door.

I abruptly took her hand, her paces suddenly stopped when I pulled her hand. I slowly held her shoulders and spun her body. As soon as she saw my face, she gasped as if she has seen a  ghost.

_______________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

His lips trembled. I gulped with a confused look. He still held my shoulders. I hugged my books tighter than before. He lowered his face at my face’s level. He didn’t utter a word. His eyes met mine. He moved closer until I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I blinked confusedly. His moist lips slightly touched my lips. I caught my breath and the books were spared from my grasp and scattered all over the floor. I couldn’t stop staring at him.

‘Why he do like that?’

I was frozen solid. He moved closer again but this time is not just a kiss but it more than I think.

He titled his head to get a better posture and embraced my waist pulling me toward his chest.

His warm hand caressed my blushed cheeks. Again, his lips met mine. I couldn’t explain how it felt because it was my first time ever kissing a guy.

If Taecyeon oppa saw what he had done, he will surely ‘kill’ him.

“Consider it as my apology...” he said. “I’m not good at apologising...” He left me with a smirk plastered on his face. I practically dropped my jaws. I felt as if this world was spinning. I squatted down and picked my books.

“Why he kiss...Did he kiss me?” I touched my lips. I was dazzled for a moment and when I realised, I felt like there’s something wrong happen to my head and I hit my head repeatedly.

 

____________________________________________________________

 Hahaha....super short!!!

I know 2x

But this is the best I can write during this time.

I'm quite busy now....

Love you, you