About to forget BLOCK B but HE comes...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

You reached your phone on your bed. You dialled Taecyeon’s phone number.

          Kyra: Oppa…

          Taecyeon: Hey, what’s wrong with you?

          Kyra: Oppa, Block B is bad. I want to quit. I…I hate them.

          Taecyeon: Kyra, what they have done to you? Why you crying? Do you want me to deal with them?

          You could hear other voice chatting. WooYoung asked “What happen to your dongsaeng?” Chansung asked “Did she get hurt?” “Shh…I’m talking with her just shut up…” Taecyeon snapped.

          Kyra: I’m okay. Eli came and saved me. Oppa I want to meet you tonight.

          Taecyeon: Kyra, we’ll be on stage in 30 minutes. What if we meet tomorrow? I’ll pick you at school.

          Kyra: (you sighed. Disappointed) Night…

          You ended the call before Taecyeon could reply. You pulled your blanket over your head. You hugged your teddy bear as tight as you hugged Eli this day at school.

          “Why I felt safe when I hug Eli as safe as I felt when I hug Taecyeon?” you wondering. You the other side and pulled you the blanket over you body. You turned the light off.

          You took your phone and sent a text to your oppa.

          Message to: my beloved oppa, 09.30 p.m.

          Oppa, I don’t want to go to school tomorrow. You pick me at U-Kiss dorm. I’ll wait 15 metres away from the dorm…

          Message from: my beloved oppa, 09.35 p.m.

          Okay, sleep well. See you tomorrow. Love you…

          You put your phone on the table and your hand reached the lamp and switched it off. You tried to sleep as the memory of this evening at school kept pouring back. You closed your eyes.

_______________________________________________________

          You woke up early in the morning and did your routine. Preparing breakfast for boys, cleaning their dorm’s living room, waking up one of them for school – usually Kevin will be the first person. You did all of that because you are the only girl live in the dorm.

          You left a note to Eli saying “Eli, sorry. I’m not going to school today. Have important work. It’s urgent. Jotted down homework for me, please? I promise I’ll help you to settle our project… Kyra”

          You grabbed your jacket wearing it along with your padded hooded zip knit sweater. You clung your beg over your shoulder. You locked the door and walked away. You finally reached the basement. You made your way to the place that you had promised with your oppa.

          You waited at the bus stop eagerly. You looked to your right and left then back to your right. A moment ahd passed and you didn't saw your oppa yet.  You glanced at your watch and sighed. He was late. He supposed to arrive here ten minutes ago. You grabbed your phone made a call but there was no answer. 'Why he didn't pick his phone up??!'

            You began to worry and call him again and again. 'Did something had happen?' 'Oppa, where are you?' There's a lot of question in your head. Once you saw his black van arrived, you broke into smile and ran toward the van. You heaved a relief sigh.

            “Oppa…” you entered the van and hugged him tightly. You really missed him and worried too. You were speechless seeing the rest of 2PM’s members staring at you with innocent looks. You eased out of his embrace and cleared your throat.

          “I really miss you.” you said in flat tone staring at your feet. " and why you didn't pick my calls up? I'm worry like crazy!" you snapped at him and Taecyeon softened and pinched your cheeks. “I miss you too…and about the calls, I left my phone at dorm for our privacy...”

          You slightly angry with Taecyeon sudden act which cause your face flushed and you his hand away. “Oppa…why did you do that?”

          “Aww…she’s got mad.” Chansung teased when he saw you pushed Taecyeon hand. You pouted. "We all did left our phones at our dorm..."

          “Come on. Let’s enjoy ourselves today…” Junho said raising his fist in the air. All of us stared at him then burst into laugh.

          “Hyung, stop doing that, eo? You make me felt like you’re the maknae…” Chansung said.

_______________________________________________________

          You were happy and enjoyed your day with 2PM. You were too excited and happy because you had forgot about your problems with Block B. You walked alone along the passage.

          As you walked down the street approaching U-Kiss dorm, someone grabbed your arm causing you to scream. His hand quickly cupped you mouth. You tried to peel his hand off your mouth.

          “Shh…I’ll let my hand go if you promise me to STOP screaming…” he commanded emphasising the word. You nodded. Slowly, he let his hand go. You turned to your back. You saw Zico was standing with his casual outfit and a black hooded shirt along with a cap on his head.

          “What are you doing here?” you asked – his appearance somewhat made you pissed off.

          “First of all, I came here without my willingness. I came here because I have to. I just want to say sorry.” He answered in one breath. He exhaled and looked into your eyes.

          “So…” you tilted your head at him. “You’ve said it. Now go…” you made your way to the dorm ignoring him. He ruffled his hair frustration. He grabbed your hand and spun you around.

          “Okay…please forgive me for my stupid mistake. Please come back to school and be our tutor. We really need your help.” He said in sincerely. You could see the sincerity in his eyes.  

          You sighed and he was ready to hear your answer. You gulped and he was unintentionally squeezing your hands.

          “Ouch!” you yelped in pain. You pulled your hands from his grip.

          “I’m sorry…” he grinned. “I’m just nervous waiting for your answer…”

          You raised your eyebrows. “Woo Ji Hoo, where is your wild and evil side?”

         “So, it’s mean you had forgive me and you want to be our tutor back?” he asked smiling at you. You furrowed your eyebrows.

          “Zico, you’ve scared me with that smile…” you said.

          “Okay, I’ll stop smiling.” He said and smile suddenly vanished from his face.

          “You’re such a weirdo…” you said again and he scratched his non-itchy head and laughed.

          “So, you will teach us tomorrow?” he asked again. You finally nodded and walked away. You sighed.

          “Thank you! Thank you…” he said it frantically and bowed 90 degree. He shouted thank you until you disappeared from his sight.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________________

          “What’s wrong with that boy?” you wondered aloud. You shook your head. You closed the dorm’s door and placed your shoes on the rack. Slowly, a smile crept on your face. 'I have to go to school anyway. I had promise to that rude and idiot boy that I’ll teach him and s.'         

          “Who’s the boy that you’re talking about?” asked Dongho who suddenly appeared in front of you smiling.

          “Ahh!” you squealed. “Dongho! Would you please don’t appear suddenly like that again?!” you placed your hand on your chest. He simply grinned.

          “Sorry…” he bowed. He patted his neck. “Who’s the boy that you’re talking?”

          “I met him at ice-cream shop.” You just made the story. “Anyway it’s not important…Dongho, you’ll cause me heart attack if you ever do like that again…”

          “I didn’t do it in purpose…” Dongho pouted. You ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks. “I’m tired. I need some rest. Night” You headed to your room massaging your neck. He tilted his head but then shrugged and headed back to his room.

_________________________________________________________

I didn't satisfied with this chapter at all but I've try my best to give to all of my beloved chingu, readers, dongsaeng, commentators and subscribers the BEST.

Hope you enjoy and do comments and subscribes my nonsense story. HUHU T_T

Would any of my subscribers wanted to be one of the characters in this story?

Do comments and include your aff name and korean name or fictional name you want.

I'll try my best to put all of my subscribers (who sent me a reply in comment box or just PM me) in this story since there was just 8 subscribers.

~your aff profile name

~your desire name (it's up to you whether you wanted a korean name or not)

~your age (to put in this story)

~your biases (choose from 2PM, U-KISS, Block B, Teen Top and Nu'est)

~your dislike

~your habits or hobbies or talents

Thank you and wait for me to dedicate my chappie to my subscribers...

KyraHero loves you....MMUAH!!