U-KISS tailed their TUTOR!

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

          You woke up to an unusual sound, noise.  A glance to the clock revealed it was half past seven in the morning. You got up, went to the door, and found it still locked. Grabbing clean clothes and headed for the bathroom. You had a few problems in finding a suitable outfit. You want to look adorable yet professional. After 20 minutes searching for an outfit, you finally decided to wear Inset Long-Sleeve Top Lace Minidress and black jeans.

          As you headed for kitchen, you heard chatting, laughing and noise. As you reached the living room, U-Kiss was there. Watching TV and chatting. As usual Soohyun will control the remote. It really took you by surprise as you saw Dongho was stirring something in the kitchen. You can’t stop smiling. You walked toward the kitchen.

          “Today is Saturday. Why all of you woke up so early today?” you asked preparing their breakfast with the help of Kiseop and Kevin.

          “We just want to do something beneficial…” said AJ entering the kitchen. “We just want to stay at home and enjoy our freedom…”

                                                                                                                   

L_p0019321626.jpg

          “Noona! You look fabulous!” Dongho exclaimed hugging you. You blushed. Your face reddened.

          “Thank you…” you said smiling sheepishly.

          “Are you having a date, Kyra-sshi?” asked Soohyun who just enter the kitchen and grabbed some sandwich made by you.

          “I have to do something start with letter ‘W’…” you said staring at Soohyun. “Work!”

          “You aren’t look like going to discuss about work wearing those clothes...” Soohyun stated.

          “Why? It's look professional…” you stated slapping Dongho’s hand when he tried to grab a sandwich. He pouted and protested. “It’s not fair. Noona, you let Soohyun hyung take the sandwich and I can’t.”

          “Take this and put this on the table,” you gave a slice of sandwich to Dongho and a plate of sandwich before Dongho’s hair. He smiled cutely.

          “I want you my hair too…” Hoon from the living room grabbed a slice of sandwich.

          “Be a good boy, okay. Try not to burn our dorm down, okay…” you touched his cheek. His eyes widened and slowly smile crept on his face.

          “Hey Eli, did you see that? She touched my cheek…” he said smirking.

          Eli rolled his eyes annoyed with Hoon.

          “I’m going out. Manager is not here, please be good.” You told them and grabbed your coat before going out.

          “Okay!” Dongho yelled from the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________

          “Hurry up and don’t forget to lock the door…” Soohyun slipped on his jacket. All of them wore cap and spectacles. They walked slowly following you from behind. They left their dorm 5 minutes after you left.

          They followed you to the corner and hid behind their van. They scrutinised trying to figure out the person who hugged with you.

          They gasped as they saw Taecyeon was hugging you. “Taecyeon??!!”

          Dongho cleared his throat and said, “I already know…”

          “What?!” they turned their gaze toward their ‘maknae’.

          He scratched his back. “Remember the night Eli hyung said that she already gave up with us?”

          They nodded. “Well, I saw her with him. Buying ice-cream was just an excuse…”

          AJ: Are they secretly dating?

          Kevin: I still can believe they are in love...

          Hoon: Whoa! My eyes! What happen to my eyes? They are tricking me. I was hallucinating, wasn’t I?