With Block B

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

         You entered their class. You walked to the front and placed your books on the table. Your eyes examined them and you found that Zico wasn’t there. You sighed and smiled at them.

       “First of all, we need to cover your Math…” you said like a mid-thirties teacher would do.

          You reached a black whiteboard marker and uncapped it. You explained to them a few questions and asked them to solve the equations. “Let’s start with quadratic and simultaneous equation…”

          You passed to them question paper and you gave them 10 minutes to solve any two of the question. “This paper consists of 14 questions of simultaneous and quadratic equation which mean there are 7 questions of simultaneous equation and 7 questions of quadratic equation.”

          “Do we have to do all of this?” asked Jaehyo with eyes wide opened.

        “Choose one from quadratic and one from simultaneous equation…” you rolled your eyes.

       “Can we discuss the questions?” B-Bomb asked placing his pencil at his bottom lips.

          “We’ll discuss it later. Now, you just need to try to answer the question on your own. Got it?” you replied.

          They started writing something in their paper and you heaved a relief sigh. You smiled at all of them. “A good start…”

          “Okay guys, time’s up!” you took a marker and placed it on B-Bomb’s table. He raised his head and looked at your face. “Solve question no. 10 on whiteboard…”

          “But…what if I solve it wrongly?” he asked still sat on his chair.

          You lowered your body and went closer to his face until you could see his dark brown eyes. “Everybody learns from mistakes...Now take this marker and solve the question.”

          He gulped. He finally got up and headed to the whiteboard. He uncapped the marker. He wrote down his answer on the whiteboard. He placed the marker on teacher’s table once he done.

          “Not bad…” you took the marker and underlined the wrong answer. “A careless mistake…Anyway, you are a clever boy.”

          He smiled proudly. “Who want to answer question no. 5? Any volunteer?” they looked down to their paper.

          “Okay, I’ll choose Zico…Come here.” He sighed and took his paper. “I don’t know…I didn’t do it.”

          “Well, have a seat.” He turned his body lazily toward his chair. “No, No. No. Sit beside me. Sit here. I’ll teach you.” You pointed a chair beside you.

          “Huh?”

          “I’ll teach you. This is what tutor used to do…”

          He made his way and sat beside you and placed his paper on table.

          Your gaze flickered toward him. “You need to expand this…” you pointed the question with your pen. Zico wasn’t focused on the paper but you. He kept staring at you. “…got it?”

          “I think I get it. Let me try another question.” He said and took his paper. You nodded.

         Zico took a peep at you when you walked toward B-bomb as he raised his hand.

        ‘Noona…Where are you? Did you sent her for me? I miss you, noona. Why you leave me? Did I do anything wrong? Please come back…Jebal’

          You could notice that Zico was staring at you, you quickly asked him.

         “Yes? Do you have any problem with your question?” you tilted your head at him.

        “A-Ani…I’m doing it…” He abruptly looked down at his paper. You shook your head smiling. They continued doing their exercise. Jaehyo started doing the exercise after realising that he was the only one who didn’t start doing his exercise yet.

_________________________________________________________

Okay!!

This is another update for you....

Special for you

Hope you enjoy it....

Hope you love it...

and KyraHero loves you....