Ice prince...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

 

          Eli was chosen to enter the show called ‘Mnet Scandal’.  You were asked to bring him there as Manager had a lot of works to do. It has been 2 weeks since you stay with them.

          As the shooting went on, the paparazzi and reporters came to you and asked a lot of question about U-Kiss activities. You didn’t feel nervous anymore. This month, you’ve got interviews from media for several times.

          “If you have anything to say to Eli, what it is?” asked the reporting holding a microphone near your mouth.

          “Eli Oppa, HWAITING! I know you can do the best…” you said giggling. (THE TRUTH IS I HATE HIM AND I DON'T KNOW WHY) your inner screamed. After half an hour, they got a break. The crew took Eli and his ‘girlfriend’ for lunch. You sat on the bench near the shooting site under the big shady cherry blossom tree. As you sank in your thought, one of the crew - you guess the make-up artist came and sat next to you.

          “Hey…” she handed you a bottle of water and bun. You took them and placed it on your lap.

          Kyra: I’m Kyra. What’s your name?

          Make-up artist: Hyun Mi.

          Kyra: Are you happy work here?

          Hyun Mi: Yeah, a lot. I really want to be a make-up artist. I can meet with idols and chat with them.

          Kyra: I wish I could feel the same way.

Hyun Mi: Why? Are you jealous? You’ve fallen in love with Eli?

          Kyra: What?! No! He is ice prince. He’s too cold. I don’t like cold ‘thing’.

          Hyun Mi: By the time you came here and the way you look at his face when you talked with him, I already know you like him secretly.

          Kyra: It’s complicated than you think. I hate him and he hates me. Trust me. He didn’t like my presence at all.

          Hyun Mi: It’s not complicated at all. Be honest, Kyra! Go and tell him.

          Kyra: No way! Thank god he was chosen in Mnet Scandal, if not I don’t have a reason to forget him…

          Hyun Mi: Why?

          Kyra: I can’t fall in love with him.

          Hyun Mi: ????????

          Kyra: My brother going to kill me and him, of course.

          Hyun Mi: Who’s your brother? And why?

          Kyra: I can’t tell you, it’s a secret. Anyway, he saw me in TV and calls me and asks me to go home…He doesn’t want me to be close with any guys even his friends.

          Hyun Mi: Why he is such an over-protective brother?

          Kyra: In protecting me, he trusting no one and I can’t fall in love with Eli. Got it?

          Hyun Mi: At least go and ask him whether he loves you or not…

          Eli who walked passed the tree overheard the “In protecting me, he trusting no one and I can’t fall in love with Eli. Got it?

          He stopped his pace and tried to hear their conversation but you had ended the conversation and walked away. ‘Why she can’t fall in love with me? Was it just because I’m an idol? Was it I’m too cocky?”