Saturday, 29th Apr

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

As I entered the restaurant, I saw my beloved foster-brother was taking a sip of his drink. I waved at him and I’m not sure he smiled back because I couldn’t see his face since he wore muffler around his neck and covered the lower part of his face.

          I approached him and he quickly stood up and hugged me. “I miss you oppa…”

          “I miss you to Kyra…” Everybody would pronounce my name as ‘Keera’ but he would pronounce my name as ‘Kaira’. He’s the only one who called me that, and that’s why I could recognize at instant.

          “Oppa…where have you been?” I asked after we were seated at our table.

          “Kyra, I’ve joined a tour on promoting Korea…It was so exciting…” He began his story after our meal was served by the waitress.

          “So, all of your idol friends had sent away the K-POP wave all over the world, huh?” I asked him which cause him smiled.

“Did you meet my mom?” I asked before I spooned food into my mouth. He nodded.

          “Did she get shocked?”

        “No but she stared at me for a moment before asking my autograph in 36 different papers…”

          Hahaha…I laughed inside my head. My mom surely wanted to give the autographs to her students. My mom is a teacher and almost all of her students are 2PM’s fans.

          “I felt like my arms are about to fall after I signed the 36th autograph…”

          “She’s my mom…”

          “Am I that popular?” he asked, a smirk crept on his face.

          “Shut up! I felt like throwing up all of sudden…”

          “You should be proud that I’m one of 2PM’s members…”

          “Shut up, just eat okay?” I nibbled my steak and sipped my juice. I glared at him make him burst out laughing.

          Then both of us ate silently, as silence as graveyard.

          We actually eating like crazy and only sounds of clinking of forks and spoons were heard. We ordered steak, chicken wings, fruit salad, pasta, lasagna and even more until I couldn’t remember the name of the foods.

          After finishing our meal, we were heading to the cashier, hand in hand like any other couples would do.

          Hahaha~

          Just kidding!

          As he headed for the cashier, I headed to the door and walked outside.

          I waited for him outside the restaurant while he was paying the bills. As I waited for him, I’d saw a familiar figure in the opposite restaurant.

          I scrutinized for a few moment.

          My orbs went wide as I saw Jaehyo was flirting with a random girl. I shook my head. “What a horrible guy! I don’t know why the girls at school willing to kneel in front of him to be his girlfriend…”

          “Kaja!” Taecyeon grabbed my hand and headed for his car (his manager’s car). The car sped off.

___________________________________________________________

          Kyung P.O.V

          “Guys…” I looked at all of my friends as we spent our precious time in our dorm. Most of the time, we’ll spend our time outside, since Kyra came and tutoring session was held at our dorm. “Do you guys think we should throw a party for her?”

          “Who?” asked B-Bomb. “Akira?”

          “Of course…Who do you think I’m talking about?” I rolled my eyes in annoyed at his question. “A welcome party…”

          “Isn’t it too late to hold a welcome party? She had been tutoring us for about a month ago…” U-Kwon added and P.O nodded at his statement.

          “It’s better late than never…” I replied, stood up and made my way into my room. They exchanged their looks and shrugged. A few minutes later, a knock was heard.

          I walked out from my room and opened the door. Kyra was standing there with her books and bag. I invited her in and gestured my hand to the couch.

          “Give us ten minutes and we all are ready…” U-kwon said rushing into his room. All of us minus Jaehyo were running here and there finding our books and stationery.

          “Where’s my book?”

          “Did you see my pen?”

          “Who took my ruler?”

          “Yah!”

          “YAAAAHH!!!”

          “Where’s my pencil?”

          After ten minutes settling down our problems, we took the papers that provided by Kyra and began to answer the question.

          “You didn’t have to use advanced words or terms, you just need to elaborate the question given by using any simple word but please noted you grammar…” she began to explain without Jaehyo.

          “Erm, how do we score if we didn’t use any advanced word?” Zico asked, I almost choked my own saliva hearing his questions. It’s his first time to respond to any tutor since our first tutor left us without any news.

          “Good question!” she exclaimed. “Well grammatical errors are major errors in any essays…so we need to be extra careful when we write a story or essay…” She explained to all of us and she looked at Zico before saying “That’s why you need to memorise idioms and proverbs that you consider as troublesome…”

          Zico scratched his head and smiled awkwardly. As she going on and on about the essay writing, Zico’s phone rang. He picked the phone and his expression was immediately changed.

          Zico: Yah! Jaehyo, where are you?! (The raising of his voice drew our attention to hear more.

          Zico: Arasso, we’ll be there…Wait for us…

          I looked at him as he ended the call. “Guys, he’s in trouble and he needs us!” Zico quickly got up and rushed inside his room and get changed.

____________________________________________________________

HI GUYS! How's my update?

I'm soooo sorry for not updating for about a week - if i'm not mistaken.

I've been a little busy...