A Note...

I Never Expected It To Be This Way...[HIATUS]

My days here were awesome…I really enjoyed my days here…Block B and U-Kiss are doing great. They improved a lot and I’m proud of them.

The bell rang again which mean the end of recess hour...

I headed to my locker. Humming a tune, I twirled the lock open.  A simple folded pink paper fell onto the ground as I opened my locker. I uneasily looked around, confused and bewildered. I crouched down and took the letter. I quickly opened the paper. It was a letter with blue ink.

 Meet me at the rooftop after your class. I’ve something to tell you and it’s important.                                            ~Jaehyo~

 

___________________________________________________________

          Why he wanted to meet me? Why Jaehyo wanted to meet me? The name was all in my mind during Math class. Mrs. Im’s voice was drowned by my inner constant chatter.

“Kyra, could you explain to class why are you daydreaming in my class?”

Oh no…

“No, teacher. I am sorry. I shall focus now”, plastering my best innocent look, I smiled sweetly at her as my friend were laughing their heads off. Eli elbowed me and I just smiled to him.

I kept thinking about the note. Why would he give me the note? Aish! It’s so frustrating when I get confused.  I inhaled deeply and tried to focus on teacher’s words.

___________________________________________________________

          No One’s P.O.V

You walked through the hallway and reached the gymnasium. You meet Block B there. You sighed heavily staring at Jaehyo and the rest of Block B’s members playing basketball. “Why would he give me that note?”

            “Kyra…” Kyung came closer to you and rested besides you. He smiled to you his usual smile.

          You smiled back towards him. You looked back at the game. Jaehyo still played and bounced the ball before shoot it into the net. “YEAH!!!” You heard someone clapped and cheered him as he made to get another point for his team (Zico and B-Bomb).

 ‘Is he tried to trick me?’ You furrowed your eyebrows.

Kyung who realized with the change in your face turned to the direction where you were staring at. He saw Hyuna, Jaehyo’s current girlfriend, who clung into his arm.

Hyuna is another queenkass in the school who always get on your nerves. With her gang, 4minute, she would make anyone on their way or anyone who tried to ruin their plan suffered.

 After Block B’s announcement, she always stepped into my world and gave me a lot of problems.

          Hmm…something odd is happening. You picked your book and stood up from the bench. Kyung quickly reached your hand.

          “Where are you going?” asked Kyung half-whispered.

          “I’ve something to do…” You whispered back. As you walked out of the basketball court, U-Kwon and P.O called Kyung.

         

Kyung who realized with the change in your face turned to the direction where you were staring at. He saw Hyuna, Jaehyo’s current girlfriend, who clung into his arm.

Hyuna is another queenkass in the school who always get on your nerves. With her gang, 4minute, she would make anyone on their way or anyone who tried to ruin their plan suffered.

 After Block B’s announcement, she always stepped into my world and gave me a lot of problems.

Jaehyo smiled at Hyuna and excused himself to somewhere.

          Hmm…something odd is happening. You picked your book and stood up from the bench. Kyung quickly reached your hand.

          “Where are you going?” asked Kyung half-whispered.

          “I’ve something to do…” You whispered back. As you walked out of the basketball court, U-Kwon and P.O called Kyung.

          “Ya! Hyung. Let’s get home!” shouted P.O from the middle of the court. Kyung stood up and walked towards him.

          “Okay!” Kyung said before sighed.

          You chased him but you lost his track. ‘Where did he go?’

          “Aish…This guy!” you muttered to yourself. “Maybe he was at the rooftop waiting for me…”

          Without thinking twice, you walked through the hallway and tumbled up the stairs toward the rooftop.

          As soon as you passed the guy’s changing room, Jaehyo appeared at the door. Jaehyo took his school bag and headed for the stairs.

          He tumbled down the stairs and joined the rest of Block B’s members.

          Their bikes sped off and left the school.

          You swung the door to the rooftop opened.

          You saw no one there.

          Where’s Jaehyo?

          Did he lie to me?

          You sighed and closed the door.

          Someone was watching you. The guy gave an evil smile as he planned had succeed.

          “Finally…” he mumbled.

___________________________________________________________

          You ruffled your hair in confusion as you walked home to their house. “Who gave me that note?”

          “Aish! This would drive me insane!” You said to yourself and stormed off. You pressed the bell and Jaehyo was the one who opened the door. Block B’s tutoring session place, their messy dorm. You placed your books on the table.

          “Would you please wait for us?” he said. You nodded. As he entered the room, you tucked out the note from your bag and reread it. ‘This is IMPOSSIBLE…Jaehyo already has a girl friend…’

          ‘But he is CASANOVA, remember?’ your inner appeared again.

‘He kiss you, remember?’ your inner added. You sighed.

          “Annyeong!” They poked his head into the living room. You quickly hid the note in your bag.

          “Oh! Have a seat here…” their smiles grew wider.

          “Let we start first…” you said and handed them a piece of English essay questions.

          You explained to them the tips and important thing to do in writing essay and what he shouldn’t do in writing.

The session was continued for about another three hours.

Their session went very well.

You glanced at Jaehyo who was reading a text. You sighed.

“Okay guys…Let’s call it a day…See you guys tomorrow…” you said grabbing your bag.

"Bye!"

You walked home in confusion…

___________________________________________________________

GUYS!
MIANHAE!
I WRITE THIS CHAPTER IN A GREAT HURRY...SO NOTED MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES...

I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE ENTERING COLLEGE...

WISH ME BEST OF LUCK, GUYS!

______________________________________________________________________

Who gave Kyra the note? Did the guy try to frame Jaehyo? COming soon....

sujufanaticforever:I'm going to miss you. Harap2 lepas ni boleh still keep in touch...Kalau boleh bagi no phone sekali supaya tak lost contact...XD.

Mizuki1987:Mianhae, cincha mianhae...I'm going to miss you too. May I ask you somethng? Where are you from? Just want to know more about you....

I'll try my best to finish this story before go on hiatus...

Final Chapter is coming soon and more K-Pop idols will be revealed...