Chapter 2

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Lynn's POV :

 

It was a wonderful day! The sun is shining and a calming breeze is blowing.
I arrived at the cafe I am working at an hour before works usually starts.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" you bowed to your chef as you walked through the entrance.

"Annyeong Lynn'ssi" Kyungsoo greeted you with a light bow. "You are early today." He says with big eyes

"Today is a good weather so I thought it will help if I come early" (good weather means a lot of people in the cafe)
You answer him with a smile on your face.

"Thats very thoughtful of you Lynn'ssi. Than lets get started" with a smile Kyungsoo turns back to his work.

...

The Day was busy as aspected. It was hot not only outside,but also inside the Cafe. 
You went into the kitchen to catch a drink.
Kyungsoo was there to prepare a few cakes. One hand holding his phone and with a worried face.

"Ne....that's not good....arraso...there is nothing we could do. Get better soon aerum'ssi." Kyungsoo looked a little troubled at me a and says: "Lynn'ssi, I am sorry but can you do aerum's shift also today? She is sick and can't make it today"

Yes besides our chef only two people working at the Cafe. It's a small one and employees are expensive for a little Cafe like this.

"Ah ye! No problem!" I said with a smile. "I love to help you out"

Kyungsoo looked a little relieved but showed his worry: "Really? I can bring you home in the evening, since I know that you don't like going home alone when it's dark!"

"Aniyo, it's alright! I am an adult you know" you pouted a little bit so he does not worry about it.

With a smile Kyungsoo gave in, but he was right you hated to go home at night. You don't know what it is, but you always have the feeling someone is watching you...

"Hey where is my cake??" A customer yells from outside.

"Coming" you grab the cake and run outside, throwing your thoughts behind.

 

Xiumin POV :

 

"Appa.You were wishing to see me?"
You bowed deep to your father, since his room is filled with Maids. 
"You can all go out now!" The King said in his deep voice. " As he made sure all had left the room he turned to his only son. 
"Do you know already why i ask for you? You do look a little stiff" with a grin, only a father can give to his children, he looked at me.

"Dad....I thought we had spoken about it..." my eyes darted to the ground as I began to speak up.

"I found her..." he interrupts me.
These three words makes me looking at him in shock.

"I am watching over her a quiet while now and I am sure about it. It's her!"

"That means...." I couldn't speak properly. 

"Yes I found the lost daughter and your future wife" he said with a satisfied face.

I don't know how to feel with this news...yes it's a good thing that we found her. She was missing since her 3 birthday and her family...it's a tragedy story.The thing that worries me is not that but the marriage...
"I dont like that idea...I mean why is it so important to marry her? It doesn't make sense!" I spoke up annoyed.

"When the time comes you will know, Xiumin. Please trust me with this!" My father turned around as he spoke. 
But I saw what he tried to hide: sadness!
His eyes were filled with sadness and regret.
But why? Why is he so sad?