Chapter 3

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Chapter 3

​​​​​​

Lynn's POV :

Kyungsoo and I were chatting about landscapes while cleaning up.
He loves to draw so he knew a lot of beautiful places. Some of his works were hanging in the Cafe on the wall. He draws beautiful! It looks so good that I sometimes have a hard time to tell that it really is painted or a photograph.

"You can go home now. I can do the rest! you don't want me to ride you home?"
"It's OK! I can walk." I smiled at him.

"Good work today!annyeonghigyesiyo! I waved at Kyungsoo and step out of the Cafe.

It's 10 pm so its dark outside. I take a deep breath and tried to relax myself. "It's okay, there are a lot people outside!" I whisper to myself! "Fighting"
With a little calmer mind I make my way to my home.

 

Xiumin POV 

(Earlier this day) 

 

"What to do?..." I was in my room and walked circles in my floor. Tao, who was starring at me for a while now finally speaks up: "Hyung! What are you so worried about? Do you think she will hate you?you don't even know her yet so do worry later about that."

I stopped my walking and looked at him.
"As if I care if she will like me or not! I mean why do I have to marry her anyway?it's not we live in a time where your father is making a decision for you who you have to marry!" I got a little angry while speaking.

"I know, but wait, hyung. Maybe it will work out." Tao says with a understanding look on his face.

I looked to the ground...maybe, I mean maybe maybe he is right...

~~~

*flashback to earlier that day*

"I have to marry her right away?" I was speechless!

The king only smiled at your face.
"Not on the day she arrived but as soon as possible."
"Don't you know woman theese days?they are crazy! Do you think she will agree to that without a bit of hesitation?" Now I went a little angry.

With a short glare father looked at me. This  Signals me I can't complain deeper. 
"Trust me my child, she is a good match for you. She will love you and when time comes carry your child ,my grandchild. She will be a good wife and mother."

That lets Xiumin frown. "A good mother,he? Like my mother who I can't even really remember? I whisperd. 
I know I shouldn't had said that but I couldn't hold it back. My mother passed away when I was 6 Years old.

With a loud thud the desk flied to the other side of the room and crushed into the wall.

With a quiet angry voice the king turned to me and said: "You shouldn't speak that easily if you have no idea what happened! Today you will pay Lynn a visit! And make sure to bring her home soon!"

How should i know? Nobody was ever telling me something about this matter! I looked into my father's eyes again.
These words are final and I know that. I made him angry...again. As I walked out in the hallway I saw maids rushing to clear the mess in the room. Why is it always like that...?