Chapter 35

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Lynn's POV :

 

"I'm here!" I yelled in top of my lungs.
My eyes got teary as I run to them.
I'm so happy that I did it.

My eyes catched Xiumin's.
There are widened as he recognized me.

"Lynn?" They all ask in unison.
As I was five meters away Xiumin began to run towards me.
He greeted me with a hug, a strong hug!

"Air...please.." I managed to say.
He hold me tight and I couldn't breath properly. I padded his back to signaling him to loose his grip a bit.

As he does he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. For me it seems like hours as we looked at each other.

"Lynn your here!" His voice was shaking.
I opend my mouth to greet him properly but I didn't come so far...

His head began to move in my direction and within a second I could felt his lips on mine!

My eyes widened! It took me a moment to realize that he just kisses me....
His lips are soft and warm.
With a sigh my eyes began to close and I pressed my lips against his.

My body feels warm and we both lost ourself in this kiss.
Our lips are like made for each other.
It's my first kiss and I don't know where are my confidence came from but it felt so right.
I don't want this feeling ending.
We kept kissing each other over and over again.

We both separated out of breath after a while.

I opened my eyes and looked at Xiumin 's.
A tear escaped my eye.
He lifted his hand up and wiped my tear with his thump.
We smiled at each other and Xiumin gave me a peck on the lips.

A cough from someone brought us back to reality.

"*cough* I know that you miss each other....but can you both do this when we are not in sight?" Chanyeol spoke up with a smirk.

My confidence that I had just now began to fade as I thought about the others standing there and looking at us!
I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks!

Xiumin only laughs it of and looked at me again.

But his smile changed in concern as he saw the blood on my cheek.

"Who did this?" His voice now sounds angry.

I lifted my finger to my cheek and explain.
"Nobody I was clumsy and fell often in the forest..."

Now he began to search my body for wounds. I put my hand over the mark that Baek's father leave at my wrist.
But I was too late because he get hold on my right arm before I could.

His eyes were dark as he saw the red and now also a little blueish mark

"Let's go inside and talk about what happened!" Xiumin said, took my hand in his and lend me inside.
Kyungsoo and Chanyeol smiled at me but as I made eye contact with Tao he looks away.
That startled me. Have I done something wrong?

We all entered the dining room where we ate the last time.

"So what happened and do you know something about Baekhyun?" Chanyeol ask me gulping at the mention of Baek.

I tried to explain to the others what happened.
From the moment Heechul took me to the escape in the forest. The deal with his father and the thing with the blue soul I let it out for now. I only concentrated on the important things.

"So he got there on his own free will and exchanged himself for your freedom? And his father treated to attack the castle of the King." Kyungsoo stated the facts.

"Yes....I wish I could have done something!
I mean if I didn't gone outside all of this wouldn't happend." I lowered my head in shame.

"No! nobody can judge you for that." Xiumin squeezed my hand.

I looked up and saw Chanyeol's hand building a fist.
"There's nothing we can do for now! It ! When he is there on his own free will than we can't do anything!" He hissed.

"That's right...for now let us think about it. Maybe we have a chance to meet him personally without the other knowing. Then we can talk to him and make a plan to get him back. We have also make sure that the castle is save!" Xiumin said.

We all nod at him.
Tao didn't say a word yet and seems to avoid eye contact. I wonder what's wrong with him.

"So where did you get all these wounds on your body from?" Kyungsoo ask me.

I thought back and bit my lip. I decided to not telling them about my deal with Baek's father. Why? Because it's my plan B. When all things get worse and there's no other way, than it will be our rescue!

"I fell often. It was dark and I couldn't see properly." I said

They all noded at me , only Xiumin has an  unreadable expression on his face.

Suddenly Chanyeol spoke up:
"I know someone who can help us!" He said.
"Teleport can be useful right?"

With that Kyungsoo looked up in disbelief.
"No dont! We can't! She is dangerous and not trustworthy!" His voice got higher in disbelief.

I looked confused. Who are they talking about?

Xiumin who sat also next to him padded Kyungsoo's shoulder.
"I now you don't have a good relationship with her but Chanyeol is right, we need every help we can get."

Kyungsoo's face froze.
"Kia...." he said so quiet that I almost didn't hear.

Huh who's Kia? It seems like Kyungsoo doesn't have a good relationship with her.

"Let us rest for today. We should be all at the best condition when we start tomorrow.
Kyungsoo you can sleep here when you like" Xiumin stand up and lend me out of the room.

"Good night! I yelled so they could hear me.

 

Xiumin POV :

 

I lend her through the hall with anger.
The whole situation and the wounds on Lynn's body doesn't helped my mood getting better!
She told us what happend but I can feel that she is hiding something!
I only have to find out what.

We entered my room and I closed the door and locked it.

Lynn's eyes widened.
"Why did..you lock up?" She ask face getting red.
Does she know how cute she actually is?
I tried not to change my stoic expression.
I have to get out of her what she is hiding!

With slow steps I approached her with my evilest smile I have.
At first she didn't move an inch but now she slowly steps back.

"Xiumin?" She asks.

"Tell me what you are hiding from me." I simply said.
Her eyes widened even more.
There! I was right! She is hiding something!

"I ....I don't know what you mean!"She bit her lip.

She's a bad liar. I was now a few inches away from her putting my hands around her body and grabbing on the small commode that stands on the wall to my room. I made sure she doesn't have a chance to flee.

I didn't once broke the eye contact with her.
She breathed heavily and I swear I could hear her fast beating heart.

"Your a bad liar. Tell me Lynn, what are you hiding?" My voice wasn't angry but more seducing. 

"I..." she stopped again.

"You know that lying is a bad thing, right?"
She nods at my words and then she looked aside.

I grabbed her chin softly with one hand making her looking at me again.
"And you know that liar deserves punishment?" I ask and softly rubbed my nose against hers.

She nods again wide eyed.

"So? You obviously lied to me right now...what kind of punishment do you think will happen?" 

She gulped once and her body began to shake a little.
"I ...can't....please I will tell you later...okay?" She managed to say.

That sounds better. I don't want to push her further, from her eyes I can tell that she says the truth.

"You know I hate liar...but how come that I can't hate you?" I asked more to myself.

Her face got red as an tomato at my words.
I closed the gap between us and took her lips in a sweet kiss.
She sighed and took her arms around my neck.

My other arm let go of the commode and slipped around her waist.
This is heaven! I don't know how I survived without her all my life.

As we separated we looked at each other. She looks so shy with her red cheeks.

I smiled, lifted her up and lay her down in my bed. I pecked her lips.
"Good night princess." I was about to leave as she took my hand in hers.

"Please...can you...stay?" She quietly ask.

I turned around and smiled at her.
That's what I hoped for. My inner demon screamed out of happiness.
I coughed to hide that feeling from her.
"Sure" I answer and took my place beside her in my bed.

I embraced her from behind and took a deep breath of her scent. We both closed our eyes and fell asleep.

This is heaven!

 

Baekhyun POV :

 

"Heechul...." my eyes widened.

"Hey Baeki" he greeted and smirked at me.
With slow steps he comes closer and stopped as he saw the untouched food.
"You didn't eat?"

I lowered my eyes.
"I don't feel hungry" I said my voice sounds even in my ears blank.

He lifted an eyebrow. And comes closer again. As he stood right before me he grabbed my wrist and took me to the chair sitting me down.

Without a word he grabbed the fork, filled it and brought it to my mouth.
I only starred at him for a while. Why is he doing this?

"Eat!" Heechul said with a authority voice.

"I said I do...." I couldn't end my sentence because he put the fork in my mouth.

"Good boy" he said and patted my head.
Am I a dog? I chewed the food slightly angry.
He smiles and filled the fork again.
I recognize to late that I actually open my mouth and let him feet me.
The food is good and I only felt right now how hungry I am.

"And your not hungry?" He asks amused as more than half of the plate was empty.
I glared at him.

"Your eating so good when I told you to eat, would you do other things I say to you also?" He grinned while saying that.

"Don't get ahead of yourself! As if I'm your dog or something!" I hissed but couldn't hide my little flushed face.

Heechul laughed at my reaction.
"You have a dirty mind my pretty boy!"

No! I didn't think something like that! But with his words I blushed really deep.

"Your cute" he said and his hand reached out to my head.
"I'm happy that you decided to come home. I really look forward for our time together"

His face comes closer to mine!
He was almost kissing me as I pushed him aside.

"Don't you dare!" I hissed while standing up.
My face still red.

And again he only let out a chuckle.
"Oh my pretty boy can get fierce. I like that! Don't worry I won't force you. Because you will come to me anyway! He smirked and also stands up.

I will come to him?
"Dream again, I will never come to you!" I hissed embarrassed about my reaction towards him and in disbelief.

"Wait my dear,wait..." he said and began to walk to the door. He stopped before me and put his finger on my cheeks.
"Soon you will be mine."

I got goosebumps all over my body.
This isn't right, something feels fishy! His words are not sweet but possessively.
Is this the real Heechul?

Without an other word he made his way out and let the confused me behind.
As the door clicked I sat down on the floor.
Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all!
A bad feeling gets me and I shivered.
I know something will happen but I can't tell what!

As I sat there on the floor all the others are coming to my mind. They must be worried. Is Lynn save? Did she made it to the castle? Xiumin...is he better? His state was not good in the afternoon..
And Chanyeol...
I gulped hard as I thought about him!
He hates me now right? 

My eyes got teary but I didn't let a tear fall!
I choosed that way, so I will take responsibility for my actions!

I stood up and looked out the window again.
"Please be save Lynn..."