Chapter 14

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Lynn's POV :

 

I knew it soon as we both sat in the car it was awkward again.... I tried to find something to talk.

"So he was your father?" How lame but better than nothing -.-

Xiumin looked at me and smiled.
"Yes he is my father."

"You know, it was a little strange that he asked me about my background...I didn't want to be rude but....I don't know him and I found it a little strange that he asked. I mean to be exact I don't even know you. We both met today the first time too...."
I said looking at him.

Xiumin doesn't seem to mind because he only shrugged his shoulders.

"Lynn, no one judge you" he answers.
"If I were in your situation I wouldn't react different. But a funny habit you have!" He giggled.

"Funny habit??" I ask.
"Yes like earlier you always apologize and explain yourself even when it's not necessary!" He explains.

"Oh...your right...I hear that often from Kyungsoo." I grimaced a bit.

"Kyungsoo? Is he....your boyfriend?" He asked carefully.

That's makes me laugh!
"Boyfriend? Hihihi...no no no! He is my chef at work! I dont have a boyfriend right now."I explained waving my hands at him.

Xiumin looked somehow relieved and looked at me smiling.

"Oh...ok! That's...good I think. He said.

That sentence makes me blush a little!
This is good? Does that mean...he likes me??? No no no that can't be true, I mean we just met today! How can he like me?

"That's nonsense!" I thought

"Huh?what's nonsense?" Xiumin asks.

Oh did I say that out loud? I blushed even deeper! As if I will tell him what I just thought! How embarrassing!

He looked at me worried as he saw my red cheeks.
"Are you sick?? Omo your face...do you have a fever?"
He parked the car at the site and his hands reached out to my cheeks to touch it. With care he placed both hands first on my cheeks and than one of it on my forehead.
"Hm..." he said. "It doesn't look like you have a fever..."

As both our eyes met there was this feeling once again. The feeling that I never want to look away again. We stayed like this a while. 
Suddenly I saw a light blue sparkle in his eyes! I have seen this before but where?
I definitely saw something like this! I leaned closer a little bit to take a better look! Our faces are now a few centimeters away from each other!
Suddenly Xiumin cought a little and broke the eye contact. 

"When you don't have a fever then should we go on!?" He half asks.

When I was about to look away I wasn't sure but I think I saw a little reddish colour on his cheeks.

How embarrassing! I looked out the window.
"Ye....yes lets go!!" I stutter

Oh Please let the earth underneath take me!!

​​​​​​

Xiumin POV :

 

What was that right now?? Our Face's were so close.... For a while I was sure that my Heart was standing still! And as she moved closer it beats as it want to break out of my body!
If I haven't moved I am sure I would have kissed her! 
I start the car again and tried to calm my heart beat. My eyes were turning blue... what if she saw!?

As I peeked at her I saw her looking out of the window. Her cheeks still red!
Did she feel like this too? 
I mean she don't have a fever!
Why are her cheeks so red then?
I don't know yet but I will make sure to find out! 
With that conclusion I entered the parking lot near her apartment.

 

?? POV :

I followed their car with a few meters distance.
She is alive! I knew it as soon as I saw her face 2 weeks ago! It was coincidence to be honest! I really thought she died that time 19 Years ago. We all did! 

Now that I know she is alive I have a second chance!

I will take her!
But not today. I saw that she was together  with a man. A demon! And not only any demon but the prince!!

That's makes me angry!
First I can't have her and now he is using her for his own son!

"You will pay for it!" I quietly hissed my treat, eyes on the car infront of me.

"I will make her one of mine and get my revenge! But before I get her I have to find my son! I know that he is alive! I only have to find him! And then....
....the time of the shape shifter will come back