Chapter 31

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

Lynn's POV :

 

I was sad and angry but even more I felt betrayed! I was more than an hour in my room and cried my eyes out.

But now I have to think about all this and I couldn't do that here in the castle.

I made my way out and I was relieved that nobody saw and stopped me.

I was standing on the landscape were all this began. So many things happend in the past few days...I couldn't catch up with all this anymore...

I sat on the grass and thought about today.
I feel bad...I mean even when Xiumin was in the wrong, I was also!
I could have let him explain! It was rude and childish from me to act that way! 
I sighed and stood up. I have to apologize to him!

With a determined mind I was about to go back but I turned around.
Somehow I feel as someone's looking at me!
I walked over the field and looked at the forest that began a few meters away.
It's getting darker by any minute outside but I decided to let my feelings lend me.

I was at the first tree as I heard a voice speaking!

"Look who we have here!" I know that voice, I heard it before!

I turned around but nobody was there!

"Who are you?" I gathered my courage and ask.

"Someone who will help you get out of the castle!" The voice said.

"You are...!" I couldn't end my sentence because the world around me began to spin!

I loose my balance and was about to fall as a pair of arms catched me.

The last thing I saw was a familiar face.

"Good night little miss soul ruler!" His voice sounds as he won the lottery!

And then the world around me got dark...

 

Xiumin POV :

 

I had a good talk with Tao.
He said that we both in the wrong...
And as I think it through he was right!

I should have told her sooner! I feel guilty.
She is all new to this. It's normal to act like that when you lived as a normal human a few days ago!

More than two hours are gone as I couldn't hold back anymore. I have to speak with her!

I made my way to her room and knocked.
"Lynn? Can I come in?"

There was no answer.

I let my power out and realized that there comes no sound out of her room.
I open the door and saw...nobody!

Where is she? I spread my power out at the whole castle.

She isn't in the castle? I began to panic!
Is she outside?
I run out of the castle and searched for her.

As I searched all over the places we called our land my heart began to race!

She's gone!

I took a deep breath and catched a little bit of her scent.

"She was here!" I run and followed it.

As I was at the large field and on the edge of forest I sniffed again. There is an other scent here!

I got angry! This*****. 

"I swear on my life, when I get you Heechul your dead!" My voice was deep and filled with hate.

With a loud scream I let out my Power and froze the whole field within two seconds.

 

Baekhyun POV :

 

I lay on my bed, my finger still on my lips.It was almost two hours ago but the feeling still lingers on my lips.

 

He kissed me! 

 

*flashback*

 

As I felt his lips on mine I froze!

For a moment I gave in to that feeling I have.

It's warm and somehow I....like it.

 

I don't know why but I really kissed him back!

 

But as I heard Chanyeol 's deep moan I came back to reality and pushed him away.

 

"What...what are you doing?" I couldn't look at him and hide my flushed face in my hands.

 

Chanyeol looks at me with a sad expression for a moment.

 

"I'm sorry....I...I don't know why I got that far right now!" He looked at the floor as he apologized.

 

I felt a sharp pain as I looked at him and felt immediately guilty.

 

Why does I feel guilty? I mean he kissed me without permission!

 

I tried to hide that feeling and put on a pokerface.

"Can you please go out?" I ask quietly.

 

I would like to have space to think.

 

Chanyeol looks at me sad.

"Okay...when that's what you want...." he almost whispered.

 

He passes me and came to a stop as he said his next words.

 

"I will let you alone...but let me tell you something....this...kiss... it wasn't fake! I really think I have feelings for you...."

 

And then I heard my door closing.

 

As he was gone I fall on my knees.

 

*flashback end*

 

What should I do? I don't know anymore.

I haven't been in love before! I don't know if the feeling I have towards him are "love"...

 

And then there is Heechul... the feeling I had while I was with him....it's somehow the same or at least similar!

 

I was interuped with my thoughts as I feel Xiumin 's anger like it was mine.

His strong power was all over the castle! I watched out of the window.

 

Xiumin stands there freezing all of the landscape while screaming.

What's up with him?

 

I walked out of the room and saw that the other guys were also out in the hallway.

 

"She's gone?" Tao's voice rang through the castle in disbelief.

 

"When I get that **** I will kill him!" Now Xiumin 's voice was heard. He sounds angry as hell!

 

Wait "she" is gone? Does that mean....!

 

I jumped down the stairs with full speed.

 

With one movement I was about to punch Xiumin right in the face. I thought she was save with him! I shouldn't have trust him with her!

 

But Chanyeol stops me before I could even get near Xiumin.

 

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I struggled with all my body to break free.

 

"No! Look at him! He's not in his right mind! Don't get near him yet! You can get a punch later!" Chanyeol said.

 

I looked at Xiumin. And now I saw what he means. His eyes! They are not only blue but they look as if a storm of ice is racing in it!

 

He doesn't has control of himself right now!

I also saw something that prevents me from moving away from Chanyeol 's grip:

 

Sadness!

When you look at his eyes sincerely you can see nothing but sadness.

 

Chanyeol is right my anger would only make the situation worse! And nobody was ready to fight with a demon who is not in his right mind! 

 

I relaxed a bit and tried to listen to Tao 's questions. He seems to be the only one who can get near him right now.

 

"Someone kidnapped her? Who?" Tao ask.

 

"That ***** Heechul!" Xiumin 's voice was beyond scary!

 

I froze! Heechul kidnapped her? That's too much! I never thought he will go this far!

 

Wasn't it me who he was searching for? Why does he have to kidnap her?

Tears formed in my eyes.

 

What when he is violent with her?

As my first tear fall a plan already formed in my head.

 

Lynn, soon you will be home! I promise!

Please hang on!

 

Lynn's POV :

 

I woke up with a stiff neck. I moan in pain.
Where am I? I was about to rub my eyes as I realized that my hands are cuffed behind my back!

"Your up?" Heechul's voice was near.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. He sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Where do you brought me?" I ask him.

"To my house. I'm sorry for the handcuffs but I have no choice." He said.

Did he just apologize? That irritates me!

"I didn't plan to really kidnap you to be honest, but your the only way to get Baeki back home!" His voice sounds somehow sad.

I looked at him. He doesn't seems like the bad person....at least at the moment!

"Baeki? You mean Baekhyun?" I dared to ask further.

"Yes!" He smiled. And in my eyes it isn't a fake one!
He seems to care for Baek...

"But....why don't you speak with him...I mean we can talk all of this over! Maybe we find a way to be all happy!" I tried to convince him.

I couldn't read his expression but he answered in a blanc voice.
"That's not for us to decide! All that matters is that he comes home!"
He stood up and turned to the door.
"Feel free to move, but don't get weird ideas! I will catch you anyway! And then I'm not that nice anymore!"

With that he leaves the room.

It's a shame that he acts that way, because it seems that he isn't the bad boy we all think he is. 
What is when the real bad guy is someone else? I have the feeling that he isn't the trigger to all this!

I sighed.

What to do?