Chapter 5

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Chapter 5

 

Lynn's POV :

 

I have a dream again...I knew it. Soon as I closed my eyes, I knew I will have a dream again.

~All around me were beautiful nature. It's so beautiful here!

There is a large field. All I could think about is running. I laughed as I run and jumped around! With a light jump I lied down in the field. I take a deep breath. "The air is wonderful here!" I grinned happily
As I looked around a bit I saw something, like a black thing a few meters away from me.
"Oh what's that?" I stand up to see what it was. I began to walk to the point were the that thing in black stands. As I got closer I saw that it wasn't a "thing" but a person!
"Who can that be?" I thought out loud

A handsome man (maybe in my age) is standing there, his back facing me.
Normally you would speak up first to approach a stranger but my body moved on his own as I reached out to his shoulder.
One Centimeter before I could touch his shoulder,he turns around!

He was beautiful. Absolutly stunning! I looked into his brown eyes and couldn't even mutter a word.
"...."
As he spoke his voice sounds like angels singing to me. "So you're Lynn?"

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth or even thinking straight. So I starred at him like a dump fish. 

"Your beautiful!" The stranger said with a grin on his face. He lifted his right hand to my yet red cheeks.

"Who....who are yo..you?" I stutterd, I final found my voice. I felt like a teenager seeing his favorite Idol or something. I should be at least a little bit embarrassed with my behavior. I am 22 Years old for god's sake!

He only smiled at me and said: " You will knew soon enough"
We kept eye contact the whole time. It's like no one can break it. I couldn't even blink. (I have no idea that that was possible so long)

Silence felt above us for a while. It was calming, this silence.

"I have to go now. I will come back...Lynn"
He spoke my name with care. I don't want him to go. "Please don't leave, no please don't!" I spoke in my mind. But I don't have a chance to speak it out because that what happened next silenced me.

His eyes! His eyes are ....turning... blue?
Ice blue! ~

As I woke up I nearly falled out of my bed!

"Whoa!!!" I screamed. 

Baek who were on my bed again hissed and jumped out of my bed.

"I am sorry!" I said to him feeling a little guilty to make him hiss. "I had a dream again, I am so sorry" But Baek wasn't mad at me so it seems to me....because he hissed at my...window?

"Oh Baek was a bird there? You know I can't let you out there" I said gentle and patted him. "Sshh it's ok, there is no one Baek. Come you can sleep in my bed" That seems to work as he jumped in my bed. He searched for a comfortable position. Starring at the window.
And I couldn't fell asleep again for a while. I was thinking of this handsome man with blue eyes...

 

Xiumin POV :

 

"It's half an our past midnight" I mumbled to myself. "She should be asleep, right?"
The address my father gave me, before I had my way out of the castle, was now in my pocket. This place were she lives is a dangerous place. Many drunk people were seen here. How can a woman live in such a place and of top of that alone!?
 I thought how to enter her apartment without her knowing. 

Then I saw her window. It's slightly open! "Assa!" I jumped on her balcony and looked into her apartment. Its her bedroom. 

There she was! Lying in her bed peaceful asleep. As I made the window open with my power, a little red cat was hissing at me! Trying to scratch me! If I were a human I couldn't have react soon enough. But I am not a human, so it was easy to step beside before he reached me. 

I grabbed the cat with one hand and starred into his eyes. Strange...these eyes are too intelligent to be cat eyes. And this cat is fast. Too fast!
"Your not a cat" I said with a soft voice.
As if I hit a sensitive point the cat get angry again. Before he could do something to wake her up, I froze his little mouth.
"Ya,don't wake her up!" I hissed quietly at him. I looked at Lynn but she was peaceful a sleep.
*sigh* "we can talk later little men" with that I put him and his frozen mouth into the cat box I saw near the door. 

She was beautiful. I kneeled beside her bed, her gentle face was facing me. The smell of vanilla get in my nose as I leaned a little closer.

"So you're Lynn?" I spoke quietly up
"You are beautiful!" I smiled softly
My hand acted on his own as I touched her slightly red cheek. It was soft and warm as my finger caressed her cheek. For a while I could only stare at her. I thought how her voice must sound...it's probably beautiful as her.

A loud noise from near the door ruined the moment. 

"Aish!" I turned around to the cat who was now hitting the gutter from the cat box.

I opened the box, grabbed him by the neck and looked into his eyes.

"You know it's impolite to interrupt adults! But today I will let it go...I have to go back, shape-shifter!"

The cat now looked at me like a deer infront of an car.
I let him down and go to her bed once again.
"I have to go now...I will come back...Lynn."
With a last glare at the "not cat" I leaved her room, put her window in his normally state again and let the "cats" mouth unfreeze.
The last thing I heard before jumping down was an really angry cat.