Chapter 6

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Baek's POV :

I waited till Lynn fall asleep again. 
I didn't see that coming... For almost 19 Years i protect Lynn now!
Every night when she is sleeping, every day she has to work! And I was proud of myself  that it worked! Everyday I turn into this small cat for her. So I can protect her from the world she doesn't know of...and these people who were eager to kill her family...

I was there. I saw them. The people who killed her parents. It was a brutal slaughter...

I don't know why this all happened, but all these years I am trying to find out.

I looked at her. She had trouble to fall asleep but yet she is sleeping again.

I jumped of the bed and go outside. The night was a little chilly. I looked around to see if everyone is passing by. As I didn't see anyone I turned back in my original form.The cat form is exhausting! I take a deep breath to catch the smell of the stranger I saw this night. My nose is still burning from the cold!
As a little breeze blow through the area I caught it. There it is!
"When I find you, you will pay for my nose!!!"
With that threat I followed him at full speed.

 

 

Xiumin POV :

I know that he is following me. 
It was late and I don't have the mood to talk to a shape-shifter. 
But why is he with her? Does she know about this world? Maybe he is her boyfriend?
A strange feeling makes his way to my stomach... I ignored it because I felt his presence coming extremely closer. 
"I made you angry,he?" I said more to myself than him.
I am almost home so I took a little more strength to sprint my way home.
Before I step trough the spell I turned around to take a look at his original form.
He was good looking, I had to admit that!

I grinned at him waving goodbye.
"Sorry for freezing your nose!See you soon,little kitten." I didn't speak loud but I am sure he heard me, because his face turned extremely angry.

....

As I went to my room I saw an extremely excited Tao running to me.

"How is she?Pretty?Did you spoke with her?Does she know about this world? Did she agree to be your wife?I bet she is pretty, am I right?" Tao in his excitement grabbed my shoulders and began shaking me.

"Yah,yah,yah! Tao calm down!" I freed myself from his grip.
"I didn't spoke with her yet!" I said to him.
"Oh...!" Tao looked a bit disappointed.
"How can I? She was sleeping! I can't go to her and say>Hey Lynn, my name is Xiumin and I am your future husband. So lets get married. And oh by the way I am a demon!<" I answer him.

"That's true...but is she pretty?" Tao were soon excited again.

I looked around and couldn't help but smile.

"Ha...hahahaha, I knew it! she is and you like her!" Tao broke out in laughter.

"No I don't! Yes she is...pretty, but that's not liking her! And I believe she has already a boyfriend...."
That stopped Tao's laughing.
"Huh? She has a boyfriend? But she can't! Who is it? Did you seen him with her?"
Tao blushed a little bit to that thought.

"No...I mean yes... I think..! she is living together with a shape-shifter." I spoke quietly.

"A shape-shifter???" Tao asks eyes wide open.

 

Lynn's POV :

 

"What a beautiful morning!" I opened the door to my balcony. The Sun is shining!
I am free from work today so I decided to go to a walk later. "I shouldn't waste the good weather to sit at home!" 
Suddenly a field came to my mind... and a few moments from my dream last night.
I tried to remember what it was about but i can only recall the landscape clearly... and vaguely a person?

My thoughts were interuped by Baek who was now snuggling at my legs.
I will try to remember later first I have to feed Baek!

Baek seems pretty angry this morning. He doesn't sit on his usual place he sits on.
He always looks out of the window as if he waited for something.
"Are you alright Baek?" I asked him after a while watching him.

He doesn't want to answer me so it seems because he only watched the window of my bedroom.

"Ok....if you don't want to speak, fine!" I said and rolled my eyes.

As I looked outside I saw the sun shining brightly.

"Omo!" I said while an idea came to my mind. "What if I search the place I dreamt of and go there?!" I was suddenly excited.
"What if the place really exists?" 
With excitement I turned the computer on.
Baek who was sulking at my window earlier was now snuggling on my legs.

He looked up at me and then I hear a sneeze from him.