Chapter 12

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Lynn's POV :

 

This is all so crazy. I took a look at the guy who sat opposite from me on the table. He once in a while looks at me while I eat my food.
The panda-guy that brought me lunch introduced himself as Tao earlier. I really like him.
He is somehow funny. As he came back to inform us that the food is ready he tripped two times😅 
The second time I couldn't hold back my laugh. I stopped as I recognize that the two man were watching me as if I did something absolutly stunning. But soon both laughed with me.

Now I'm sitting here at the dining table eating my food.

It was absolutely delicious!
But somehow the awkwardness was coming back...

"Is the food to your liking?" finally the guy that introduced himself as Xiumin spoke up.

"Ne, it's perfect!" I said. 

"When you're ready with your lunch, we have to speak." Xiumin said softly.

I gulped my food down. "Ye...yes...ok!" 
I don't know why but somehow I have a feeling that it was not a conversation like:
>Hey where are you from? how was your day?<

No he looked somehow serious as he said that. So I slowed down with eating because I get nervous...

​​​​​​

Xiumin POV :

 

Tried not to get caught I looked sometimes at her. The feeling that she really is sitting here at my home has not really sunk in yet.
As she was half way through her meal I broke the awkward silence.

"When you're ready with your lunch, we have to speak." I spoke softly

She frowned a bit with that. I was a little taken aback with her reaction. I don't want to harm her! As I was about to explain further she answered me:
"Ye...yes...OK!"

I nod at her and let her eating her meal.
She slowed down a bit and I wasn't unhappy with that! Because I don't know how to tell her at all... with her eating slowly I also have more time to prepare...

Lynn's POV :

 

I can't avoid it...As I ate the last bite of my meal I looked at him.
"Your ready?" He asks me
"Yes I am ready." With a nod I answer him.
Ready?READY? I AM NOT READY AT ALL!

We walked to the big hall.

This castle is big! When we walked from Xiumin's room to the dining room earlier it took us 5 minutes! Within 5 minutes I walked more than three times around my apartment!

At the end of the hall there was a bigger entrance. It was a pretty door. Symbol's were engraved on the door.

 

 

With ease Xiumin opens the big door. (It looks heavy tho!)
We entered a very big but elegant room. It was beautiful. The mix of old and modern!
At the end was a desk with a man sitting behind it.
As we were half way through the room the man stands up and looked first at Xiumin and then at me.

Xiumin bowed to him.
"Father I brought her."

So he is his father? I took a look at the man again. He surely looks like someone who has authority! I hope that he isn't angry that I was here or something!! Following Xiumin I bowed as well!

"Annyeonghigyesiyo! I'm Lynn" 

What happened next let me freeze for the hundredth time today!
Teared eyed the man comes out behind the desk and walked to me!"Finally....finally your home!" He said and hugged me!