Chapter 13

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Lynn's POV :

 

I was taken aback with his reaction was an understatement!! Because I don't know how to react I was just standing there and let him hug me. He act like he knows me! As I looked at Xiumin I saw him looking bewildered at us.

After a few seconds the man let go of me.
With his hands on both of my shoulders he looked at me.

"You've grown so much Lynn! Here come and sit down so we can talk comfortable!" He said and led me to an empty chair.

I don't know what to say. What's going on? I mean this day is the weirdest day I ever had in my life. Even me seeing the Blue lights is nothing against this.....

"What we are about to talk will be confusing for you...so please tell me when you like to take a break and talk later again, ok?" He said with a serious but gentle voice.

Ok, what is all that?? I mean this sentence was weird! What has he to say that I must take a break in between? I don't know him! 
I looked at Xiumin again who looked a little troubled as if he knows what happens next. Why isn't he saying anything? I looked at the old man again.

I nodded to him. "Alright I will say so."

He nods back at me.

"So Lynn before I will begin I would like to know something. Could you please tell me what do you know about yourself?" 
He was seeing my confused look and explains further:

"Not about your personality but your background. What do you know about your own background Story?"

That was weird, why shouldn't I know where I come from? This is weird! Why should I tell him? Somehow I don't want to talk with him anymore... A little taken aback I answered him:

"I am sorry but we just met and I don't want to be rude....but why should I tell you about me? I mean I don't know anyone in here..." I said soft but determined.

Both of the man looked at me. Xiumin gulped but his father smiled softly.

"Yes you're right. You don't know who we are so you don't have a reason to trust us..."

That look on his face made me feel bad somehow. He looks sad but I don't think it's the right thing to do, to tell a stranger the story of my life so easily!

"If you are not ready to talk about it I will  understand that! I don't want to rush things. But I would like to discuss it when you are ready for it. I would like you to think about your past."
He looked at Xiumin who was silently standing there the whole time listening.

"Please let someone prepare a room for her so she can stay there and give her a tour to the castle so she doesn't get lost." He said to his son.

Xiumin noded and looked at me.

"Should we?" He asked.

"I will stay here??" I asked surprised.
"I can't! I have work tomorrow and I have a cat he can't feed himself! It's nice of you but I can't stay here! I will leave soon because it's pretty late already!"I said. 
I don't want to sleep here. The old man seems nice but I don't want and can't stay here tonight!

Xiumin looked at his father with a look I can't read. His father nods at his son.

"I understand but I have a request! The world is dangerous out there my child, so please let Xiumin bring you home. And please come back again when you're ready to talk, OK?"

That I couldn't refuse.
"Alright I will come back to talk to you again." I said and bowed to him.

 

Xiumin POV :

How nerve racking this was....but I understand her. I would react exact the same. And didn't I warned my father?? Woman theese days are not easy!

"Ok let's go." I said to her and we left fathers room.

As we made our way out of the castle Tao makes his way to us.

"Your leaving?" He was pounding
"Yes I should go home it's late and I have work tomorrow too." She said to him.

"That's sad but I hope I see you again soon!" He excited ruffles her hair and winked.

She chuckled at this. 

I doesn't have the mood to laugh as I saw that she laughed so happy.
"Lynn lets go now!" With a look at Tao I grabbed her hand and led her out of the castle.

Surprised about my reaction (maybe exactly how much I am) She let out a "huh" and let me dragging her.

We walked to the parking area we have. 
As I was about to search for the car key I realized that I was still holding her hand. I let it go and as I looked at her she blushed a little bit. 
I cought a little and said:

"This is the car!" I opened the door for her.
"Oh ok thank you!" With that sentence she hopped in.

As I closed her door, I face palmed myself in my mind...again...
What was that? I actually act as if she is my girlfriend or something. And it's awkward as hell! I don't have many experiences with woman so I don't know how to react at all! With a sigh I walked around the car. 
That will be the most awkward car ride in history...!

 

Tao POV :

 

As Xiumin left the castle with her >hand in hand< I couldn't hide a wide smile. 
"How cute!" I said out loud.

A maid who was standing a few meters away from the scene comes now in my direction.
"Did you see that too? How cute they both are! They are a perfect match! And did you see how she blushed when the prince took her hand? It was like a good drama in TV!" 
She said to me excited.

"Yes that was what I was thinking too!" I said smiling. The prince is yet a little awkward but time will help. "Soon they will be a couple I know it!" I said 
But before that I have to give our prince a little advice! He is the awkwardness in person....😅