Chapter 10

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

 

Xiumin POV :

"What the....?" I was speechless. She is here? How did she come here? Did she see me last night? I ask thousands of questions to myself. I couldn't believe she is standing there....
As she turned around I feel blank. She seems to search for something and with a confused look she looked up to me.
Her eyes starred into mine. 
A minute we were only standing there looking into each others eyes. But then I saw her expression change! Something is wrong! With that thought I let my instincts take over and jumped down the balcony and run to her.
She was fainting!! I run and then 
her daintily body collapsed in my arms.

"Lynn?...Lynn are you ok?" I tried to speak with her but she didn't answers me. 
"!" I took her bridal style and brought her into my room. I should call out to the doctor. And father! He has to know what happened!
I put her in my bed and checked if she has a fever or something. Her temperature was fine. So I walked out of my room to get help!

....

"Let her have a good sleep and give her food when she wakes up!" Our best doctor Lay said while packing his instruments back in his bag. He is not only a "Healer" but the best one in our land.

I let out a sigh of relief. She wasn't really ill, just exhausted! 
"May I ask who she is? This is the first for me. Our prince worry about a girl?!" Lay ask with a smile.
Tao who was standing next to me tried to hide his laugh with a cough. 
I know If I wouldn't stand between them, Tao would "high five" him.

"She is....."
As I was about to explain the door to my room opened and my father stepped in.
"How is she?" He asked Lay.
"She's ok. A good sleep and food later when she wakes up will do it." 
The King looked relieved. 
"That's good. Xiumin you will take care of her. And the rest is dismissed. Lay thank you for the fast help." My father bowed lightly to Lay.

Lay bowed to him and waved us good by.
Before he was going out he whispered in my ear: "She sure is pretty, good choice my little prince!"

I couldn't help but blush a tiny bit. I wasn't sure if she is the reason or Lay's nickname for me. He always called me like that and I always hate it!

Only me and her were in my room again, I waited for her to wake up and finding the right words to explain all of this to her....

​​​​​​

Lynn's POV :

 

"Hmmmmm" I turned around. This is heaven! And the smell! What is this? My bed smells different but I don't care. Its so comfortable! iWith closed eyes I pressed my nose in the pillow and took a deep breath. I don't want to wake up yet!
A little while I didn't move. 
And then the memories came back!
I was at a castle and then there was this guy! I fainted! Oh man I must have looked like a gangster or something...I mean I was hiding and all that and I don't know how much he has seen! I was not sure what to do...pretend to be still asleep or open my eyes to see where I am?
I got nervous!
I will only open one eye and see what happens!
Slowly I opened my left eye.
I was in a room on a bed. That I could see!
As I slowly(trying not to make a sound) turned my head I locked eyes with a familiar face."Your up?"the guy asked me with a somehow familiar angelic voice....