Chapter 18

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

Baek POV :

 

Xiumin told me what happened today and something about Lynn that was new for me.

"She is the daughter of a soul ruler?"
I never heard of that kind of species...
"What is a soul ruler?"I asked Xiumin who tried to explain the situation.

"A soul ruler is kind of a demon." He tried to explain. "They have the power of sending a soul to heaven. Souls who get lost on their way to heaven or hell are wandering in our world. She has the power to take them to their right place."

"Oh ok... So she can see that souls wandering? But why didn't I realized that she isn't a human earlier? I am also not a human and i could sense that you are a demon too!" I asked him surprised.
"I protectet her because I thought she was a innocent human. She said that she sees blue lights sometimes, but this and the bad l/dreams she gets while sleeping....I thought /this was a aftermath of the accident!"

"You couldn't sense her because she lives with humans for a long time! And you were young as you two met, right? Her body has adapted itself! Its a thing that protect her!
About the blue lights I don't know... soul keeper are rare , so actually I don't have much information yet...maybe these things are the souls..." Xiumin explains.
"But you said you were there as the accident happened? May I know what happened?"

I gulped once! "Yes I will tell you, but you have to promise me that the information and she is save with you! I said with a serious expression.

Xiumin got also serious and looked me in 
the eyes as he said:
"I Xiumin, prince of the demon's will swear by the tree of life, our all beginning of life, that she is save with me! When you can't believe me I will make a blood oath for you!"

That makes me a little speechless. What was that? Prince? Blood oath?
"Blood oath?" I asked careful

"It's a oath that can't be broken! Like a bond! When a demon makes a blood oath and doesn't fulfill his promise, he dies. So demon's have to be careful with that!" He explains.

"That is dangerous! I mean why should you take such a oath for someone when it can kill you? Only for family and... someone you love it would...
Wait! 
Are Lynn and you related??" I asked in a loud voice.

Xiumin laughs. "No we are not!"

"Then....you....you love her??" I was shocked as I speak my thoughts out loud.
That would be explain some things!
As I looked at him again I saw a light reddish colour on his cheeks.
Gotscha! I don't know if I really like what I figured out yet...

Xiumin cought to hide his surprise.
"That's an other story, let's first talk about the accident and what happened that day!"

I nod at him and began to tell my story to him!

 

Xiumin POV :

 

Me? Love? I love her? How comes he made such a conclusion? I'm also not sure what I feel! I mean I just met her two times (and one of them she was asleep) how can you love someone so fast? But I do like her! That's different right?

Baekhyun was obviously not fond of the memories he was now ready to share with me.

He sighs and began to tell me what happened then:

"I was only 5 Years old as it happened. I came from a trip that I made that day and then I heard a crying female voice from the house......

 

Siwon POV :

"What? He was at the castle?" I screamed at my spy.
That is unexpected and not good! 
The spy who followed my lost son came back with bad news! 
"This isn't good!" I said angry.
What when the demons are manipulate him? First they take the daughter and now my son? I can't let that happen!

"Heechul! Prepare all for the next step! And no mistakes! It's my son so behave!"Heechul looked at his master and showed an evil smile:
"Trust me master! I will bring him and her back to you!"