Chapter 17

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

Xiumin POV :

 

I have to clear the situation with the shape shifter! Not because I am afraid of him or something. No I saw how much Lynn cared about him! When she will know the truth about all this, she has to have something familiar. Something that helps her keep calm. It's not as easy as it sounds to take such news!

I waited at the promised place I told to the shape shifter. 

It was past midnight as I could feel his presence coming here.
As he was in eyesight I looked at a really angry man.

"Hey little kitten, you came?" I provoke him on purpose. I would like to see his limit.

He looked angry but it seems that he can control himself well! Because he fires back BUT calm:

"Hey hamster face! How does it feel to break in others apartment and freezing their cats nose?"

His voice sounds manly but I couldn't help but grin. The cat can at least bite back!

"Let's take it easy ok? I don't want to fight with you shape shifter! I only would like to talk to you." I said in a soft but determined voice.

That seems to confuse him. His left eyebrow got up a bit.

"What would you like to talk about?" He asked.

"About my future w..." I stopped. "I mean about Lynn!" 

His eyebrow goes up at my miss speaking.
He bit his lip for a while...it doesn't seems that he was expecting a talk. His expression  speaks like an open book! He thought I would fight against him!

Finally he nods lightly.
"OK let's talk!" 

I nod at him and began:
"I think Lynn doesn't know about you and the world she belongs to, am I right?" I asked him.
"And she doesn't know who you are!" It was a fact not a question.

"Yes that's true and it's the best as it is! Who are you and why are you here?" He asked me.

"Oh you don't know me?" I was surprised.
"From what clan are you from?"

"Clan? What do you mean by that? I don't belong to any clan!" The shape shifter seems confused but sincere as he said that.

Now all things that were unclear, makes sense! He also didn't grow up in this world!
That makes it clear why he protect her from the world she originally belongs to!

"You don't know who your parents are? That makes the situation interesting." I thought out loud.
"I am Xiumin by the way, i am a..." I began but he interrupts me.

"Yes i know that you are a demon." I may know not much about all this, but I know enough to get who you are! And what I also know is that nobody was there for Lynn as she needed help the most! And now you want to take her away? At the day of the accident I was there and I protected her all the time! You have no right to take her !" He said angry.

"Let's get slow ok? One after one! Yes I am a demon! But for now let's talk first about the basic stuff! Let's talk at my home. Would that be ok? It's more comfortable to sit down and talk."
At the moment I can sense someone's presence. I don't know who it is but I would like to talk in private with him!

I looked around but couldn't see anyone...

And if he was there, as the accident happened, he may have important informations!

 

Beak POV :

 

I didn't expect that to happen...
I came here with the purpose to fight and stopping him to see Lynn!
I was sure he means nothing good for her!
But he doesn't really looks like someone who has the purpose to harm her...
But I can't trust that 100%! 

He seems troubled, because he began to look around. And then I sensed it! It feels somehow familiar...but he was right talking in a private space would be better!

I followed him through the spell.
And as I did a really beautiful castle was there. 
As we entered the castle and were going through the hall. A man(maybe at my age) waved at Xiumin and came over to us!

He somehow looks like...a Panda?!

"At first it's a hamster and now a Panda? Does all demons resemble animals?" I asked as the Panda guy was standing beside us.

To this the guy had to laugh out loud.
"See, I was right! you are a hamster!" he said to Xiumin and laughed. "But wait I am not a panda!" He pounded for a second but soon he looked happy again.
"Hi I am Tao, you are the shape shifter? I already really like you!"

He hold his hand out to me.

"Hi I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you." I introduced myself and mean it. I somehow like that dude! I took his hand and shake it.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. 
"Wow... why didn't you know each other earlier? Your perfect for each other!" He said sarcastically. "How great! The second half of Tao..."  he sighed. 
I could imagine already how they looked together pranking everyone....

I shaked my head at that thoughts!

"But we have important things to discuss so lets not waste time!" Xiumin said and we made our way to a room....