Chapter 4

The story of a Soul-Ruler

Cha​​​​pter 4

 

 

 

 

Lynn's POV :

 

"Only a few more minutes" I spoke to myself. I know it's a little crazy but speaking to myself helps me a lot. I mean it's dark and I am alone on my way back home. My eyes began to hurt a little... 
"Oh no....not yet!" I have to rush back home. It will get better when I take my lense out. One turn to the right and finally I got home! With a heavy sigh I open my door and step in my apartment. 
"I am home!" I said loud to let Baek known I am here. With a quiet steps he came from the kitchen to snuggle against me.
"Annyeong my little friend" I patted him on the head. "Sorry but I had to work long today. I will make you something to eat. You must be really hungry!"
In the kitchen I made Baek's food.
As it was ready I made my way out of the kitchen. Baek doesn't like it when I watch him eat. I massaged my neck on the way.
This was a long day...I decided to go to bed early. I am free from work tomorrow but I am tired. I go to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. The first thing I did was taking my lenses out. Why I have lenses? My sight is perfect and I don't have a weird eye colour or something. No I wear this because I don't have to see the things I see since I am 18 Years old...
When I began to brush my teeth it began already! Blue little lights were there.

I don't know what they are but I learned to live with it. It's not that they harm me in any way but when I am outside there are so many of them. I can't concentrate on work when they are there. And yes:I were there,to see a doctor I mean,who wouldn't go? But somehow I had a bad feeling as I were in his care. After half of year he looked at me as he will put me in a mental hospital! So I lied to him a little and said they were gone...

As soon as I was ready to go to bed I called out to Baek.
"I am going to bed Baek! Good night!"
I know another crazy thing in my life is that I speak with my cat like it were a human. But sometimes I have the feeling he understands me for real... Soon I drifted to sleep.

 

Xiumin POV :

"It's almost time" Tao cheered. "You have to tell me if she is pretty!"

I rolled my eyes over his excitement.
"Neeee, I will only when you shut up already"

That silenced him in an instant. I put my leather jacket on and looked at Tao."See you later" I said with a weak waving hand.
Tao only winked at me as if he would say: enjoy your trip to your future wife.

I rolled my eyes at him and make my way out the house...
"Fine I will visit her,but that doesn't mean she had to know" I thought. What was her name again? I thought back at the conversation with my father.

"Lynn...her name is Lynn."
As I spoke the name out loud, I couldn't help but grin. Somehow I liked that name...