Chapter 20

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

Baekhyun POV :

 

I was on my way home.
Xiumin isn't that bad! I judged him too early...
I didn't know that Lynn was the child that got missing and that she is a demon too!
Now that I know this story I feel somehow relieved.
With the demons beside her she isn't weak and lonely anymore.
When she knows her identity, maybe she accepts my hidden identity too! Then I don't have to hide anymore!
And the fact that Xiumin has feelings for her is crystal clear! I a bit but that's my revenge for this >little kitten< name!

The only thing that makes me worry:
How to tell her?

I was lost in my thoughts as I heard a voice calling out:

"Hey pretty boy!" 

It was a guy! He was sitting at a big stone and looked at me as if he want to eat me! 
I only looked back and he began to giggle.

"Oh you actually react to that kind of nickname, how cute!!" He said.

I only rolled my eyes. I ignored him and began to walk. I don't have time to joking around with someone I don't even know.

But as I heard his next words I immediately freeze at the spot!

"Oh you don't want to know who your father is? I know where you can find him!" He said.

I turned around to look at him.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Heechul, Hunter of the wolfs clan and right hand of clan master Siwon. And you pretty boy, belong to us not to the demons." He said.

Clan? Wolf?...Siwon? This name sounds familiar!

"I don't belong to any clan! And thank you but I don't want to know who my father is!" I said to him.
The second was a lie. I would like to know who he is but Lynn is more important right  now!

He laughed at me and comes closer:
"Lies! Of curse you want to know! Come with me and you can meet him and see where you belong to!" He holds out his hands to me.

I looked at him and only shaked my head.
"Listen up! I said I don't want to! Please let me be. I will don't ask twice!" I said. I was  ready to fight against him.

He has the nerve to giggle!
"Do you think you can beat me? That's a good joke, pretty boy! I am much stronger than you." He said.

As I was about to fire back he simply grabbed my arm and with one move I was in his arms. My back facing him.

"What the heck...are you doing?" I grinned my teeth.
I tried to break free but his grip around my body only tightened.

"Baekie don't try so much! Would you come with me? I can't hurt you, I promised." He softly asks and placed a KISS on my neck.

I growl at him! Baekie? Was pretty boy not enough? And now a kiss? That is enough!
With all my strength I tried to remove him but it didn't work....

"You have so much energy! But you don't know how to control it! He sounds amused.

I tried to calm down and relax a bit! When strength doesn't work than I have to be clever!
I relaxed in his arms!

"Thats better pretty boy!" He soften his grip around me and turn me around.

Without a warning I was about to change my form into the cat ones and escape!

But I didn't have the chance to do so, because he grabbed my wrist and tightens his grip around it!

What's....happening...? The world around me got dark...and I fell into darkness...

​​​​​​

Heechul POV :

 

I grabbed his wrist and soon he got limp in my arms. My power seems to work on him!
As I was sure he passed out I took him bridal style.

"Let's go see your father pretty boy." I said and smiled at him.

Somehow I really like him! I feel like I would like to keep him for myself...

 

Lynn's POV :

 

I have to wake up early today because of work. I'm tired....I looked at my clock. And then around my bedroom. Still lying in my bed I greeted Baek.
"Good morning Baek." I said with a yawn.

As I got no answer I looked around again.
He isn't here?
"Baek?" I tried to calling him a little louder.

But there was no answer...
I stand up and decided to look for him. A bad feeling takes place in me...where is he?

I searched in the whole apartment, but he is gone!
At that point I began to panic!

"Oh no where are you?" I said with tears in my eyes.