Chapter 30

The story of a Soul-Ruler

 

Lynn's POV :

 

The meeting with this guy called Heechul made me nervous. He looked dangerous! And the way he looked at Baek...was no joke.
I have a feeling that something bad happens soon...

Xiumin and I were on the way to his father.
We both hold hands. Somehow it got normal for us to do so.

As we stand in before the door Xiumin looked at me.

"Your sure that you will come along?" He asks worried.

He wasn't fond of me coming along.
But I have enough! I don't like to stay away anymore. It's my Baek who we talk about and somehow I'm also involved in this!
How can I stand there and not do anything?

"Yes!" I simply answer and we entered the room of the King.

"You came!" I was greeted by the King with a hug.

I still remember the last time I was here. I was so confused and froze as he hugged me back than.
Now I hugged him back and smiled at him.

"Sit down, both of you" the King brought us to the empty chairs.

"Father what came Heechul here for? He is the guy who kidnapped Baekhyun! He means trouble!" Xiumin burst out.

"Slow my child. He came with a matter that doesn't involve you. So it's not for us to discuss!" The King said.

"But...!" Xiumin began but stopped as he sees the look on his father expression.

I can feel him! His father has sure a powerful vibe around him!

"I understand, but we are worried...." I said quietly.

The King's expression softens as he looked at me.
"I know my child. But as a King I have also rules, when you understand what I mean."

That's right. He may be the King but also a King has his rules.

I nod at him and looked at the stiff Xiumin beside me. We were still holding hands!
The King seems to notice that and smiled.

"When can I announce the wedding?" He asks amused.

"HUH....WEDDING???" I was shocked. 
What wedding?

Xiumin froze at that and looked at the floor.

The demon King raised an eyebrow.
"You didn't tell her?"

Xiumin gulped once and shaked his head.

I was confused. 
"Who's wedding?" I asked the both of them.

"Your wedding" the King simply says.

.......

The room got silent.

"MY wedding??" I was blank.

"Yes Xiumin still didn't tell you so it seems." He rolled his eyes at his son.
"You will get married soon!" He added.

"Me?....why?....I don't have someone like a boyfriend!" I said still confused about all this.

Xiumin looked sad for a moment but it was gone so fast it came.

"My innocent child you obviously have one!
You will marry my son. This is one reason I send him to you. And I see you two already are fond of each other." He said and points at our hands with a smile.

He send Xiumin to me....to made me marry him? That's why he is nice to me...?
I felt betrayed somehow...then all his kindness and words...were fake?
I hold back my tears that were building in my eyes.

......

The demon King said he would like to have a chat with Baek as we leave.

I don't understand what's going on anymore!
Xiumin looked at me with a sad expression as we were standing in the hallway.

"Lynn, I know that I had told you sooner...but I can explain!" He began to speak.

I turned around...this is too much at the moment. All the time Xiumin and I had with each other...only to get me here and make me marry him?

The tears I hold back earlier are now flowing like a river.

"Lynn please let me...." he came closer and was about to touch my hand.

I didn't let Xiumin speak out his sentence..

"No!....please...don't! Let me alone..." I almost couldn't see through my tears.

I have to be alone!

I turned around and run.

"Lynn!" I heard Xiumin's voice behind me, but I run and didn't turned around.

 

Xiumin POV :

 

If I had told her sooner she wouldn't cry now! I'm an idiot!!

"Lynn!" I was about to chase her as a hand hold me back.
"Don't! Let she be!" Tao's voice was soft.

"But!" I tried to get his hand of off me.

"What ever happend, don't chase her now! Trust me, hyung. It's not a good idea. Wait for a while and then you can talk with her!" He said.

I gave up and nod. Still sad.

"And now tell me what happend!" He pats my shoulder and we made our way in the opposite direction.

 

Baekhyun POV :

 

I was in my room with an restless Chanyeol.
I don't have a clue why he is always in my room! Can't he get another one for himself?

I read a book on the bed trying not to stare at the tall man who walked holes in the ground. He is like that since Heechul was here.
Don't get me wrong I was also shocked, but that was during lunch time and now it's almost dark outside! 

I was about to ask him what time he think he would be done, as I hear a familiar sob!

"Lynn!" I jumped out of the bed and run to the door. I opened the door to see her running down the hall crying!

I was ready to run after her as two hands hugged me from behind.

I froze and tried to break free!
"Let me go Chanyeol!" I hissed.

"No let her be! She is an adult! When she needs help from you, she will come here!" Chanyeol said.

That is true...but it's hard to not give in.

Chanyeol held me until I began to relaxing.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
It's hard to be a shape shifter! The feeling to  not protect and give your beloved ones space is a hard thing for us.

He led me into the room again but doesn't let go.

"I'm fine you can let me go!" I said still pissed.

"What when I don't want? Do you know that you said my name for the first time today?" His breath tickles at my neck.

I got red! 

"Why are you always like that?" I asked in a fake angry tone and tried to break free.

To my syrprise he let me go! But only to turn me around so that I now face him.

He is so tall! I tried not looked in his eyes.
But his right hand get hold on my chin and raised it.
I had no chance to look away.

"Why I'm like that?" He askes me back.
"I will show you!" Chanyeol said.

His face comes closer to mine!
My mind was blank. I couldn't move!
And then I felt something soft on my
lips...

 

(what a perfect photo shopped picture *. *)