Chapter 1

The story of a Soul-Ruler

bad05204f158effa20d326b28a24fb9946f3e028_00.gif

 

Lynn's POV :

 

~Chapter 1~

Lynn's POV:

**I was running like a sheep followed by the wolf!
I don't have strength to run anymore but I keep running. With my heart pounding like crazy. I looked to my right and saw this lake. With a loud sound, a high jet of water spouted out like a fountain. Only to turn into Ice in not an instant.

The moment I look forward again I saw the Stone too late and tripped over it!
I know that something was near....I can almost feel it, like grabbing me. With tears in my eyes I turn around to face it. I gather all my willpower to look at it. I was scared to death but I have to know, know what's making me running away. 

"Lynn...." a soft but authoritative voice called out to me infront. 
Without seeing what was chasing me, I turn to the voice infront of me.

Seconds feel like minutes as I looked right into a handsome man's face with ice blue eyes....

and then...

...*rrriiing* .....*rrriiing*

Bathed in sweat I jumped out of the bed.
I looked on my clock and heaved a sigh of relief. It was a dream again...

You are dreaming often since you're turned 18 Years old. It wasn't new to you and it wasn't everytime a scary dream. But since your turned 18 you have this dreams....dreams about these beautiful icy blue eyes.
I sigh again and get out of the bed...

"Kyaaa!!" I screamed as I feel suddenly something fluffy on my leg!
Only to see that it's your one and only real friend on earth.

"Beak you scared me to death!!!"
Your little cat were sitting on your bed and 
snuggled on your legs.

"Enough, it tickles" I giggled
You pad Baek with a smile on your face.

Everytime when you woke up after a bad dream, Baek is by your side when waking up. He is your best friend and seems to know when you are scared,tired or your mood is down.
As I looked in Baek's eyes a flashback of a pair iced coloured eyes comes to my mind again...
I tried to remember what I dreamed about but only these eyes are coming to your mind...

Beak is looking at you and let out a quiet "meow meow" (as if to say : don't think so much and all will be OK)

Its ok Beak, I will try not to think so much. It gives me always a headache anyway" I answer him while padding him.
I looked on your clock.
"Omo I am late already"

 

 

Viewers POV :

 

Its a beautiful scenery... pure Nature,a place no one else is. A place with beautiful green fields and tree's. When you look at it from far away, it's like no human were ever here. It's pure nature!

That is at least what the human race see's when they went there. What they don't know is that a spell is covering something there. 
A man wearing a black leather coat is walking down the place looking a last time behind him to see if anyone is following him. As he was sure nobody is, he steps trough the spell.
Behind the spell is a huge castle like building.

Xiumin POV :

 

He walks trough the huge gate and the castle entrance. With a light bow he greeted his passerby's, who are deeply bowed to him. 
Yes, he is the son of the demon king but these exaggerated politeness is killing him! Maybe he should be happy for his position in this world-and sometimes he truly is! But most of the time it's a burden to him. Being the prince has good points but even more bad points..

"Xiumin hyung!!"

Tao-his friend and personal guardian called out to him from the other side of the hall and waved at him.
With overflowing aegyo he makes his way to him. Tao is the only one (beside his father) who calls him by his name and that is what Xiumin truly appreciate about his guardian. It let's him feel like a normal person, even if is for a short moment

"It's unbelievable that you are one of the best knights here in the castle" Xiumin whispers to himself with a grin.
Tao is a little cutiepie  and really emotional type of person. But when he is fighting he gets all serious and deathly. In the beginning Xiumin really thought he has a split personality. 

"Your father is looking for you!" Tao continued.

"Hey little panda" Xiumin says and flashes him a grin.

With that words Tao gets angry. "What did you say??how often should I tell you?? I am not a panda and you with your hamster face...."

Xiumin is surpressing his laughter. He loves to tease Tao. It's so funny how he gets angry (like a men) and when he's loosing his argue against him he pouds in the end like a baby.

"Why is appa wishing to see me?" Xiumin interuped Tao (before he has to see Tao's baby face)
Mostly it's a bad news when his father is calling out for him.

"I...I..do.. don't know! I mean it's not like I can look in his highness head or something!" Tao stutters loudly ,not looking into Xiumin's eyes.
That was hint enough for him...
"Again?I thought that case was closed!"

Tao only shrugged his shoulders and give him an understanding look.

Xiumin knows why his father is calling him...
With a huge sigh he turns around....

"This will be a long and loud conversation.... again..."