The past you and me….

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Previous 10 years ago…

“Boo~! Minhye babo! Clumsy nerdy! Boo~~” Minhye looked down. Her eyes became watery.

“Kya~~!” A cockroach fell on her lap. Minhye started to cry. Everyone in her class laughed loudly. They always bullied her and nobody protected her.

“Yah! Don’t bully her again!” A guy throws the dead cockroach away. He pulled Minhye’s hand and get out from the class. Minhye astonished but still followed that guy’s steps.

“Are you okay?” Minhye cried. They sat on the stairs. “It’s okay now..”

“Why you help me?”

“Because you need a help. I can’t ignore them bully you like that…” Minhye smiled.

“Gomawo Yonghwa.”

“Let me become your protector.” Minhye smiled to Yonghwa. Yonghwa’s nickname is really suitable to helpful guy like him. White Yonghwa…

XXXXXXXXXXXX

“Minhyuk aa~~, wake up. We have practice today.” Yonghwa knocked the door.

“Eoh? Nae~~ I’m wake up.” Minhye get down from the bed.

“Ottokae, aigoo. I’m late!” Minhye rushed to the bathroom in her room.

“Shin, call Minhyuk. He’s late…” Jungshin pouted.

“Minhy…” The door opened. Jungshin and Minhye petrified in front of the door.

“Morning hyung…”

“Eoh, ye..” Jungshin turned 360 degree and walked to the kitchen. Minhye puzzled but she followed Jungshin’s steps.

“Noona~~, ppali..begoppa..” Hyewon noona smiled.

“Okay my boy…chakaman.”

“Gildarige~~” Hyewon noona pinched Yonghwa’s cheek gently. Minhye bite her lips. She’s jealous. “Minhyuk! Come here!”

Yonghwa pulled her to sit beside him. Jungshin sat beside Minhye.

“Okay, healthy breakfast is here!” Jungshin smirked.

“Geurae, healthy in bracket.” Hyewon noona smacked Jungshin’s head.

“Yah!”

“Shin~~” Jungshin snorted. He mumbled in low voice. Minhye shocked but she stayed silence. Yonghwa looked at Minhye.

“Mianne Minhyuk aa~~. They are always like this…”

Minhye nodded and smiled. They started to eat.

While eating, Minhye always glance at Yonghwa.

Ah! I can’t believe that I eat beside oppa! Breakfast together with oppa! OMO!