Waegure Jungshin hyung like that?

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Jungshin POV

I went out to drink something. The house is in silence. But suddenly, I heard a scream.

“Kyaah!!” I looked into the kitchen. Bo?

“Yah! What are you doing?” Minhye fell from the chair. What was she looking for?

“I…I want to take the new green tea packet…” Minhye pointed to one direction.

*shake head “Hm, clumsy…” I take the green tea packet. Minhye looked at me in amazement. I took two cups and began to make two cups of green tea. Minhye just stood and looked at me weirdly. I turned to her.

“Waeyeo?”

“What are you doing?”

*smile “Making green tea.”

“Why you are making two cups?”

“For me and you.” I gave one cup to her. Minhye stare at me.

“Go….gomawo…” *smile

I walked out from the kitchen. She was still standing there.

XXXXXXXXX

MinhyePOV

Why hyung behave like that? Treat me so nicely? Suddenly become kind towards me…

“Yah, Minhyuk aa~~…” *turned

“Wae?” Yonghwa linked his arm with my arm. *blushed

“I have a present for you.” I looked at him. He smiled happily. Ah, I love that smile. He took out a cap and put on my head.

“Perfect!” He laughed. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

“Eoh?” It’s Shin hyung.

“Khaja, I want to talk with you, personally…” I just followed his steps. I felt strange. Why he is being like this?

Yonghwa looked at them. “What’s wrong with hyung? He…he looks jealous…bo?!”

Yonghwa hit his head.

XXXXXXXXXX

What’s wrong with Jungshin? Hmm…is he fall into the innocent Minhye? Hah, now it’s become complicated!!! Get back to the story!

XXXXXXXXXX

“I want you not to close with Yonghwa.” Minhye looked at Jungshin. Jungshin turned.

“Wae?”

“I just said no, no! Don’t ask me back!” Jungshin said loudly. Minhye petrified. Jungshin walked away. What’s wrong with him??

XXXXXXXXXX

Aigoo, Shin! It’s clearly know that you’re jealous (for the other sight, not Minhye. She’s babo!). Hm, Jungshin has already fall into Minhye, how about Yonghwa? See the next chapter for answer. But for now on, we will go to Minyeo first!