Reconcile? Part 1

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

The next day, ANBLUE was finished their practice for the day. Three of them decided to have a dinner together. Jonghyun nudged Yonghwa’s arm.

“Hey, let us meet your girlfriend, that Joohyun…” Yonghwa blushed.

“Aih, but…” Jungshin turned to Yonghwa.

“Yup, right. I think it’s the suitable time now. We also want to know who the lucky girl is.”

Yonghwa bit his lips. “But Shin, you already met her once before.”

Jungshin raised a brow. Jonghyun looked at them.

“Eh?”

“She’s Hyewon’s noona yeodongseng.” Jungshin thought for a while. He blinked.

“Ah! That petite girl! Wow, how you…”

“Actually, that’s my mom choice. She’s arranged to be my future wife since we’re young. And we’re fate to be in love…”

“Woah…what a story.” Jungshin and Jonghyun cooed.

“Shin!” Jungshin turned.

“Oh, Minam.” You smiled.

“Where you guys are heading to?” You asked.

“Dinner.” Yonghwa said.

“Can I…”

“Can we join?” Shinwoo suddenly appeared. Jungshin was about to answer no when he saw Jeremy but Yonghwa agreed first.

“You see Joohyun next time eh?” Yonghwa whispered to Jungshin and Jonghyun. Both of them unsatisfied with Yonghwa.

Jungshin walked in front. You walked with Jeremy, at the back of the others.

“Go, say something to him.” Jeremy shook his head.

“What I supposed to say? I can’t.”

“Just say sorry first you pabo! He isn’t really mad, but still a sorry is needed.” Jeremy pouted to gain sympathy. You shook head.

“This is the time, Jeremy. I also ask to join them because I want you guys to reconcile.” Shinwoo said to Jeremy. You smiled to him.

“But…”

“Aish, chincha. Shin!” You called him. Jungshin stopped and turned to you.

“Hum?” Jungshin raised a brow. Shinwoo quickly gather the others and continued walked to the restaurant. Three of you left behind.

Jeremy scratched his hair while looked down. You smiled to Jungshin.

“Jeremy wants to talk with you. Don’t fight okay, no bickering? I go catch them first.” You patted Jeremy’s shoulder and whispered a hwaiting. You left them alone.

Jeremy stayed silent. Jungshin crossed his arm.

“What’s it, betrayer?” Jeremy looked up. Jungshin was looking somewhere else.

“Do you really hate me?” Jungshin turned to him and smirked.

“What do you think?” Jeremy sighed.

“It supposed to be yes. You supposedly to hate me…”

Jungshin laughed cynically. “Of course, betrayer. So, really what you want to say now huh?”

Jeremy looked at his bestie. He could see the hatred in his eyes.

Should I tell him those things? But what I get then? He’ll hate me more…I think.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cliffy! Yes! Hahha! What do you think Jeremy’s secret is?

Will be reveal in the next chapter!

See soon!