ANBLUE’s concert Part 1

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

D-day

Jungshin kept biting my lips. He peeked at the audience.

“Hyung?” Jonghyun appeared beside him.

“Eoh?” Jungshin turned to him.

“What are you looking at ouh?” Jungshin sighed.

“I’m glad there are still a lot of fans outside.”

Jonghyun smiled.

“Let’s get ready, hyung.” Jungshin nodded.

 

“Hye, everybody! Wanna have some fun?” Shinwoo asked the fans. Some screams heard.

“I think you guys can’t wait for them right.” Yeah!

“Okay, let’s invite them on stage! ANBLUE!”

Jungshin, Jonghyun and Yonghwa got up on the stage in line. They smiled and waved to their fans. Some fans went fangirling over them.

“Good luck.” Shinwoo said and went down the stage. ANBLUE smiled.

“Hello! Are you guys ready to rock?” Jungshin asked. Yehhh!

“Woah, I’m feeling great. Thank you for coming and trusting us.”

Yonghwa waved to them.

“Shall we start?” Jonghyun asked. The fans screamed out loud.

Jonghyun plucked the strings. “Teasing you!”

The fans screamed back. Jonghyun was giggling.

“Okay, we should start now.” Yonghwa and Jonghyun started to pluck their guitar.

Jungshin started to feel the music. At the same time, he kept looking at the stage that the new drummer would come out.

A figure came out from below. The smoke made people can’t see that person.

That person played the drum. The smoke didn’t go away yet. The screen behind that person flashed a light. Some letters appear.

‘Present you, the new member of ANBLUE. A gorgeous drummer.’

Slowly, the light directed to that person. The smoke slowly disappeared. The opening music still played and that person also was beating the drum, matching to the music.

Jungshin narrowed his eyes towards the new member. Like the fans, he also curious about that person.

Yonghwa also was looking at that person while playing his parts.

The screen showed a picture with a sentence. At the same time, that person’s face is revealed.

Jungshin gasped, Yonghwa shocked and the fans stunned. Jonghyun smiled a bit.

The drummer smiled beautifully.

‘Playing drum like that’s her life, Jae Minhye.’ The words are on the screen.

Jungshin turned to Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and mouthed some words.

‘I got her back, hyung.’ Jungshin smiled. Yonghwa also smiled.

Jungshin took a glance to Minhye. Minhye smiled to him.

Jungshin looked at the fans. He knew they will get back all the fans. Class A will love Minhye, he knew this.

Jungshin started to sing.

 

(LEDApple – Are you eating well?) =I’m so much into this song *squeal=

 

The first song came to the end. Minhye walked towards the other.

Jonghyun gave her the microphone. Minhye smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jae Minhye imnida. I’m the new drummer of ANBLUE, please take care of me.” She flashed a sweet smile.

Some fans screamed happily but some made faces. Jonghyun knew this will happen but he knew Minhye can earn their trust.

“Nice to meet you, Minhye ssi.” Jungshin said. Minhye just smiled.

Yonghwa waved his hand like a kid. He was too happy to know that Minhye is their drummer, again.

“Fans, we also didn’t know each other well yet. But we will promise that we will improve more with the new member. I hope you guys accept her as one of us.” Jungshin said.

The fans did not give any responds. Minhye smiled to them.

“What I can do to earn your trust?” Minhye said out of blue.

‘Don’t be a .’ ‘Be yourself. Don’t cheat us.’ ‘Don’t flirt with our oppa!’

Minhye giggled to the last scream.

“Anything else?” Silence.

“No one doubt on her skills?” Jonghyun asked.

No!!

‘She’s awesome just now!’ ‘She’s great.’ ‘Just like our Minhyuk oppa.’

Minhye looked at the fans. She was afraid that something like, ‘Are you related to Minhyuk? Your face really looks alike.’ will come out.

‘Yeah, she like a twin to Minhyuk oppa!’ ‘How come they really look alike?’

“Ouh, about that. We also don’t know.” Jonghyun turned to Minhye. She was nervous.

“Maybe our face is a familiar one. So we’re randomly look alike. I don’t really know him.” Minhye said. The fans went silence again.

“Okay, I took that as a yes to her.” Jungshin blurted out a conclusion.

“Let’s rock tonight! We will make some noise!” Jungshin said. Four of them went to their position.

Jungshin walked towards Minhye. “Thanks for coming back.”

“It’s nothing, hyu…Shin oppa.” Jungshin smiled.

“Mianne…”

“I’m okay.” Minhye smiled. Jungshin smiled a bit.

I will able to let you go completely someday, however I would never fight for you. I don’t have the right to do it…

The second song played. They kept playing 3 songs straight and took a break before continuing the individual performance.

 

Back stage, ANBLUE’s changing room

“I’m so happy to see you here, Minhye.” Yonghwa squealed like a girl. Minhye laughed.

“You really look like a girl now.” Yonghwa smiled.

“I’m too happy, and Minhye, I’m sor…”

“Stop, it was my fault actually. And guys, stop saying sorry. I’m okay.”

They smiled. Jonghyun ruffled Minhye’s hair.

“Aii, Hyunnie!” Jonghyun smiled.

“You’re doing great. Class A will love you slowly.” Minhye smiled.

“Maybe I look alike Minhyuk, isn’t it?” They just smiled.

“Jungshin, you should get ready.” A staff said. Jungshin nodded.

“Ouh, yeah. When is my turn?”

“Third, Minhye.” Yonghwa said.

Minhye nodded. Shinwoo appeared.

“Wow, how a girl managed to be in boy band, huh?” Shinwoo said playfully.

“Umm, dunno.”

“Hey, Jonghyun. I know you get her in. How you persuade sajangnim?”

“Just some random things.”

Shinwoo smiled and turned to Minhye. “You really look like Minhyuk.”

Minhye just plastered a smile.

“Pretty, skillful and sweet. Welcome into this family, Minhye.” Shinwoo said. Minhye nodded and smiled.

 

On the stage

Jungshin was on the stage. He was nervous that this is the first time he alone on the stage.

The lights . The fans screamed.

“Hye, everyone. I’m glad finally we’re able to hold a concert. I want to thank all of you for coming. Your presence meant a lot to me. Kamsahamnida.”

They screamed, ‘We never betrayed ANBLUE because we love you.’

Jungshin smiled.

“So I will sing a song by our sunbaenim, FT Island. Hear this, Love love love.”

Jungshin closed his eyes. Annyeong hae sarang…

 

“So how’s that, Class A?” Yonghwa appeared after Jungshin went down the stage.

The fans responded to Yonghwa’s question.

“I’m wishing to present other side of me, but I can’t do it at last. I got injured leg few days ago. So pity, I can’t show my skill in dancing. I learn dances since two months ago just for this solo performance however I can’t dance today. So I’m willing to let you guys hear my serenade. Is it okay?”

The fans screamed yes. Yonghwa smiled.

“Bruno Mars, When I was your man.” Yonghwa plucked his guitar. The music filled the air romantically

 

“Let’s take a break. After this, we gonna have our pretty drummer up here. Do you guys waiting for it?” The fans screamed yes.

“Okay, how about we play a game together?” Shinwoo said.

“Those who win this game gonna have a chance to meet ANBLUE for a while after the concert.” The fans screamed crazily.

“Okay, okay. Let’s have the game.”

Shinwoo planned a game and there are 3 girls win the game.

“Okay you guys should leave me your number phone. The staff will contact you later.” The 3 girls were extremely delighted and squealed. Shinwoo just smiled.

 

“Annyeong, it’s me again.” Minhye said when she got on the stage. The fans remained silent.

“I don’t really practice for this performance. Okay, actually I don’t have plan anything for this. So, anyone have suggestion for me?”

The fans put up their hand. Minhye picked the closest one to the stage.

“Play the Music’s Life, the piece that Minhyuk oppa love to play.” The fans said.

Minhye thanked her.

“I will play. But if I play it correctly, will you guys accept me whole-heartedly?”

They screamed yes. Minhye smiled to them and bowed.

“Kamsahamnida for trusting. I will make my best for our group with your trust.”

Minhye walked to the drum. She was not played that piece for a long time.

‘I think I may mess it in the middle…’

Minhye grabbed the drumstick tight. You will help me right, Mr. Drumstick?

Minhye started off with slow pace. The fans were judging her, she knew that.

The applause heard. Minhye held up her head.

“Do…do you guys accept this?” They screamed yes.

“I messed a little bit in the middle.” Minhye said shyly. Just because of she didn’t practice it for a long time, her memory was not clear as usual.

The fans screamed and squealed happily. Minhye was about to cry when they light up the blue light stick. She knew their answer.

“Kamsahamnida, Class A. Kamsahae.” Minhye bowed.

 

“Hello Class A. Do you have fun today?” Jonghyun went up the stage when Minhye walked down the stairs.

“Before I start my performance, I want to confess something.” The fans were curious to know. Jonghyun smiled bit.

“I have fallen in love.” He said while biting his lips shyly. The fans squealed to his cuteness and sudden news.

“I hope you guys okay with it.”

‘We always support oppa!’

Jonghyun smiled. “She doesn’t know yet but I will tell her now.”

The fans waited patiently to know the lucky girl.

“You guys know her. When first I saw her, I thought I met an angel. She’s so perfect in my eyes. I tried to ignore my feeling as I know she already love someone else. However, it keeps stronger each day.” Jonghyun flashed a silly smile.

“I failed to ignore and I played along. I do whatever I want to when I’m around her. I want to protect her and I do. I want to make her happy when she sad, I do. I want to be there for her when she needs someone, I do.”

Jonghyun looked at his fans.

“I’m like a fool right?” No!!

“And I make today as a special day, for first time confessing my love for her.” The fans smiled.

“I hope you guys don’t hate her. I know and fallen into her long time ago, nothing to do with present.”

Yonghwa and Jungshin appeared from behind stage. Both of them pulled someone out. Jonghyun smiled.

“I already know her before, and I’m the one requested to our CEO to take her into ANBLUE. Yes, I do this because I love her, my ANBLUE beauty. Jae Minhye, saranghae. Neo naye chotsarang.”

Minhye stunned to hear those words. Yonghwa and Jungshin took that chance to pull her forward.

“I…I…”

Jonghyun smiled. He knelt down on one knee. He took Minhye’s hands.

“I truly love since the beginning. I kept quiet as I know who your love is. But today I want you to know that I love you, so much, Minhye.”

Minhye got tongue-tied. She did not know what to say.

“Hey, reply him.” Yonghwa nudged Minhye’s arm.

Jungshin just smiled. Yeah, he’s biting back his feeling. He was fighting hard not to break down.

“Hyunnie, I…”

Jonghyun smiled. “No need to answer yet.”

Jonghyun got up and walked to the microphone. “I have a song for you. Composed by me, special for you, Minhye. Hear this, My beauty.”

Jonghyun started to sing.

Minhye looked at Jonghyun all the time. She did not know how react. She knew deep inside her, she fell for him also.

It’s him who always with her whenever she needed someone.

It’s him make her smile again whenever she sad.

It’s him who always helped her whenever she felt confuse.

How cannot she have a little feeling for him?

Yes, she did. But she never realized that as she always looked at Yonghwa.

However today, those feelings showed up again. Streaming down her heart when she heard Jonghyun’s confession.

She wasn’t sure what to say. She’s afraid, afraid of herself.

Jonghyun turned to Minhye.

“My beauty, please hear my heart.” Jonghyun finished the song.

The fans screamed crazily. Some screamed, ‘You’re jjang oppa.’

Most of them asked Minhye to accept him.

“I don’t know what to say…”

“Accept him.” Yonghwa said. Minhye turned to him and saw Yonghwa’s smile.

“You love him too, don’t you?” Jungshin asked. Minhye turned to Jungshin. She sensed a hurtful face but then Jungshin smiled.

“Ask your heart, you will know. Ignore other things.” Jungshin said with a sincere smile.

Minhye turned to Jonghyun. He was waiting there. Her answer was all he needed now.

A flashback hit her mind.

 

“Minhye!”

Minhye stopped when Jonghyun grabbed her hand.

“Hyunnie, don’t go after me anymore. I’m done there.”

“No, I can’t let you go like this. Not in this broken state.”

“And I don’t have the guts to stay there too!” Minhye pushed Jonghyun’s hand.

Jonghyun sighed. “Minhye, calm down.”

“I’m okay. Just left me alone. You should stop following me.” Minhye walked back.

Jonghyun snorted (for the first time!). “Am I not somebody to you?”

Minhye stopped and turned. She saw Jonghyun was mad.

“You are my best friend of course.”

“So why you’re sending me away?”

“I just need to be alone.”

“Minhye, we need you. ANBLUE need you. You don’t have to withdraw. The secret doesn’t leak out yet.”

“I’m ashamed to face them, no I should stay away.”

Jonghyun walked towards Minhye.

“Please, take a break for a while. I will make you come back.”

Minhye smiled. “I wish I could.”

“I will make you come, not as Minhyuk, but Minhye. Jae Minhye.”

Minhye blinked. “But how?”

“Just take a break for a while. Let things settle down. Don’t feel ashamed. Shin hyung doesn’t hate you, Yonghwa too. They want you back.”

Minhye seem calmed down a bit. “I…”

“I will get you back. I will. No matter what.”

“Why?”

“Because I care about you.”

 

Minhye snapped from her memory when fans scream hit her eardrums.

It was since then I realize my feeling. Yup, slowly I developed it and now…

“I love you too…” She said softly, almost whispering. However Jonghyun could hear that. He walked towards Minhye with a big smile and hugged her.

She was smiling and wrapped her hand around Jonghyun’s waist. She was feeling safe and loved. She was sure now.

She needed Jonghyun to make herself complete. Just him and his love.

“Thanks Minhye. I love you, a lot.”

“Thanks for loving me too. Always be with me when I need someone. Gomawo.”

Jonghyun tightened the hug.

“Auww, what a wonderful scene.” Yonghwa said. The fans were screaming. Jungshin just smiled.

“Too sad. We only have one song left.” Jungshin said.

“Should we end here?”

“I hope no but we have to.” Jungshin answered Yonghwa.

“The last song.”

They went to their position. Jonghyun’s face was shining brightly. His smile also became brighter.

‘I hope you guys happy together.’

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey, long chapter right?

My eyes already hurt…I should sleep

But hey! This is not the end yet.

And also the concert did not end yet…

I have one agenda left…

Wait for the next chapter!

See soon~