The final practice

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

Jungshin took a glance at Jonghyun. Jonghyun also was looking at him.

“Bo?” Jonghyun asked.

“Do you really trust that guy will come tomorrow?” Jonghyun nodded.

“Don’t worry Shin hyung. We will rock the day!” Jonghyun beamed. Jungshin sighed.

“I hope we could cooperate well with him.”

“We will. You aren’t the scary Jungshin anymore…” Yonghwa said suddenly. Jungshin turned to Yonghwa.

“Yah!” Gulp!

“Opss…miann~”

“Shin hyung…” Jonghyun cooed. Jungshin crossed his arm.

“I’m not mad.” Jonghyun and Yonghwa laughed. Then, Jungshin also joined.

 

ANBLUE settled their last rehearsal on the stage. Tomorrow the concert hall will be filled by their fans, Class A.

“Kamsahamnida~.” Jungshin bowed to the crew while they were leaving. Jonghyun and Yonghwa also said thank you.

“ANBLUE, come here.” Manager Shim called them. They walked towards their manager.

The manager smiled.

“Good job, guys. I’m proud of you guys.” They smiled.

“How’s the new drummer?” Jungshin asked out of blue. Jonghyun looked at the manager, giving a hint.

“Oh, yeah. Will be introduced tomorrow.” He paused.

“You guys will be on stage first. Then, when you’re about to start, the drummer will appear from below, at that spot. The screen behind it will show a short introduction about the drummer and a close up on the drums play.”

Jungshin blinked. “Wow, sound special?”

“Sajangnim don’t want people to judge on that drummer skill. You know, your fans loved Minhyuk so much. Some left the fan club when the news about him announced. But thanks to your great song and Jonghyun’s fans, Class A still exist.” Manager Shim said.

Jungshin sighed. Their fans are really aggressive.

He still remembered how they lost so many fans when Jeremy left. Most of Class A became Guardians. He felt so depressed back then.

However, with Minhyuk’s skill and cute face, Class A got larger back. More fans they got when Jonghyun joined as he already have so many fans when he performed underground.

But then, Minhyuk’s fans left the fan club when Minhyuk was announced left the group to several problems.

Jungshin sighed in his heart. He really hoped everything got back to normal with their new member.

“Shin?” Yonghwa called him. Jungshin snapped from his thought.

“Let’s go, we’re going home.” Jonghyun said. Jungshin nodded.

‘Whoever you’re, please help us to get back Class A’s trust.’ Jungshin prayed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay! I updated again, just can’t keep you guys waiting…aihhh….

So near to the end, I guess 2 or 3 chapter to go?

I think so~~ (not more than 5, I promised!)

 

So who do you think the drummer is? Try guessing, will be back with the drummer’s identity..

See soon!