We worth a hardship!

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

(Your story~ ^^)

ANJELL just got back from their busy schedule today. Taekyung, Jeremy and Shinwoo sat at the back while you were sleeping in front. Yup, they gave up the chance of bigger space for you. (Err, I hope you could understand what I want to say… ^^)

“We gained more popularity these days, keurochi?” Jeremy said suddenly.

Shinwoo smiled. “Aah, I feel very happy to see our guardians! So many of them!”

(info : Guardians is their fans…heheh, I made one name…random!)

“Shh! Don’t too loud, she’s sleeping.” Taekyung shushed them. They grinned.

“Did you guys check the fancafe today?” Jeremy said. They shook their head.

“What’s up?” Jeremy grinned.

“Fans started to add a page called ‘dreamy love story’. Hum, fanfic by the way.”

Shinwoo smiled.

“Uh, I want to see. Seem interesting, who have been the famous actor in their fics?” Shinwoo started to log in the fancafe.

“Unfortunately…you, Shinwoo hyung.”

Shinwoo grinned. “Yeah! I won.”

“Wait, let me finish. You’re the famous second guy. Hahha!” Shinwoo pouted.

“What? The winner is Minyeo.” Jeremy said.

“Wow, she’s really have a lot of fans.” Taekyung said.

“Yah, she’s a cute namja after all.” Taekyung shrugged his shoulder.

Shinwoo’s jaw dropped when he saw a fanfic. “Err, guys.”

“What?” Shinwoo showed them his I-pad. Both of them widened their eyes.

“How? Did someone know this?” Taekyung said nervously.

“I don’t know.” Shinwoo answered.

“It’s just a random maybe. Nobody knows this fact of Minam.” They nodded.

“Let it be, never told her then.” They nodded. Shinwoo saved the page, he wanted to read it later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh my gawsh! Triple update! I never did this for this story!

Gah! Maybe my ideas grew big and big again. And now I added spice to your story.

Ah, neh, to those don’t understand things happened above…

It’s actually a fans wrote a fanfic about Minam is a girl. That’s make them in shock…more on that fanfic will be revealed soon..hehhehe!

 

Oh…actually the real idea for this chapter is missing at first!

Err, give me a chance to let out all my anger here!

That ! A roommate of me (who I shared the plug with her) turned it off and my work on this chapter missing just like that (you know what right?)…

 At first I shouted in anger a bit, I thought she know what she did just now...then, I’m waiting for her to the plug back… (about a minute waiting, with all curse in my heart for her…yeah, ! I have to rewrite back now! She made me sleepy the next day, you!)

You know what happened? She didn’t turn on the plug!

Losing my patience, I got up and asked, “Did you back the plug?”

Her answer made me full of rage. “Oh? You’re using it?”

you girl! For your information , if you want to walk to your bed, you could saw me using the laptop with the plug on, you !

That really make me angry! Then, I have to spend a night to finish the chapter 37 that I have typed before. The real chapter is really long (for the first time I make a long chappie and it’s a waste! !)….

I’m sorry I have made this chapter short now…cause I lose the main idea on this chapter…so I came out with another one…jeongmal mianne!

 

Opps!It’s really a long confession…sorry for this stupid thing, but I want to let out my anger…see soon with another update. I hope I can make a long chapter after this…(my spirit towards long chapter lost for now…)

Bye!

-ranasungmin