Memory, here he is…

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

You walked along the dark street. *smirk

“Why I came to this road?” You looked around. The memory came into your mind.

 

“Jungshin! Jungshin! Uri prince, Hwang Jungshin!”

 

You touched the wall. There is the place you always stood and looked at Jungshin from far.

 

(flashback)

“Hello cutty, can I accompany you?” A guy said with a sweet voice. He looked you with full of lust in his eyes.  You were scared.

“Shiro! Leave me alone!”

“Aigoo, kyeopta. Our meal, Wooyounggie…” The guy called Wooyoung smirked. That guy wanted to caress your cheek.

“Hey!” He laughed.

“Who, I’m scared. What anger is that? Haha…” That guy said.

“Hey, having a meal without us, Chansung?” Four other guy, Nickhun, Junsu, Junho and Taecyeon appeared. Wooyoung and Chansung chuckled.

“Come join us. She’s hot.” Chansung said and then laughed.

“Me first.” The red shirt guy said.

“Okay. Go, Khun!” The other cheered.

“Help!” Nickhun tried to hug you. Buk!

“What are you doing?!” A guy shouted. You fell to the ground.

“Agasshi? Agasshi!” In your eyes, a blurry face looked at you caringly.

‘Jungshin?’ Your world became dark.

“Shin, bring her to the hospital. I will take care here.” Jungshin piggy-backed you and left.

“I’ll never forgive you for disturbing her!” Junsu snorted.

“Yah! Son of a ! Who are you to disturb our meal?” Taecyeon tapped Junsu’s shoulder.

“I think it’s better not to have mess with him. Or we all die.” Junsu raised his eyebrows while looking at Taecyeon.

“Wae?”

“Guys, let’s go. Don’t dig for your own garve…” Wooyoung said to the other.

“Yah, bunch of jerk!” Jeremy shouted. Junsu and Chansung was boiled with those cursing words. Wooyoung and Taecyeon stopped them for beating Jeremy.

Jeremy smirked. “Do you want to die in Tiger’s hand? I can fulfil your wish.”

Chansung and Junsu shocked. Wooyoung and Taecyeon dragged them to leave. The other also back off.

“I didn’t want to see all of you forever. Don’t ever come into our place!” The 6 guys took big steps.

“Hhhe…he…iss..is…” Junsu shuttered.

“Jeremy, right hand’s of Tiger.”

(end of flashback)

 

“Minam?” You returned to reality. You didn’t realize when you are leaning against the wall. You looked at the person next to you. Ehhh?

XXXXXXXXXX

At last I'm back here again...

Update this story after a long time...

But I didn't decide the ending yet....

Aigoo....