Have some fate with you

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

 

You walked into the café. It’s really a long time you didn’t come here. The place was still the same.

You sat at your favourite place. The place you used to sit to watch Jungshin’s performance. The seat you met Jeremy back.

“Eh? Minyeo?” You turned. The café’s owner smiled.

“Unnie!”

“You are daebak these days. It looks like you’re going well with ANJELL, right?” You smiled to her. That unnie knew your true identity.

“Ouh, how’s Shin? I realized you aren’t in the same team with him.” You smiled weakly.

“He left after I entered. Nothing much I know about him, he’s busy with his band. Hum, I don’t know.”

That unnie smiled. “Minyeo, Jeremy looked better with you.”

You turned to her. You laughed.

“Unnie, he’s my best friend forever. How come I can love him or be his lover? It’s impossible, unnie.”

That unnie chuckled. “You’re still the same. Stay, I have a surprise for you.”

You raised a brow. She smiled and left.

“Attention please. Today I’m honoured when two top artists nowadays came to my café. Famous Prince is in the house. Come on, the stage is yours!”

A guy stepped on the stage. Your jaw dropped.

“Annyeong guys. I hope people could recognize me well. I’m once a performer here, I can still perform here right? Let me bring you into my music!”

He played his guitar. Your lips curved. He used that guitar.

“Enjoy, girl.” That unnie whispered to you. You smiled and nodded.

The sweet music attracted and captured all the heart in the café. The guy smiled after finished his song.

“Kamsahamnida.” He walked down. That unnie pushed you to the stage. The guy was a bit shocked when he saw you.

That unnie grabbed the mic while both of you stared at each other.

“Okay, now we will hear a song from beautiful voice from heaven. Come here, you cute guy Minam ssi.” You turned to that unnie when she called your name.

“Go there. You should sing, your voice is lovely.” Those words make you blushed hard. Slowly stepping on the stage, you walked to that unnie. She smiled and gave the mic.

“Err, actually I didn’t prepare anything but I hope you enjoy my singing.”

You inhaled and the soft music heard. You smiled. “I give this song for my friend just now, Prince Shin.”

Jungshin looked at you. You smiled and then started to sing.

nan pabora-seo keureon-kabwah
apeuge haedo kwaehn-chanheun-gabwah
monnan sarangira nollyeodaedo
eocheol su eom-neun pabora-seo

The song finished a while after that. Everybody applause for you. You bowed a bit and walked down to the stage.

Jungshin was sitting at your favourite place.

“What a nice view from here, right?” Jungshin said when you sat in front of him. You nodded a bit.

“Your voice is so lovely, I like it.” *blushed

XXXXXXXXX

Hey! I made an update on my last minute to end my birthday (14/5)

Hahhhhaha, hope you enjoy this chapter…

We’re near to end. Less than 10 chapter now to go~

Are you sad readers?

Hhhehhehe, see soon!