He knows

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

*blushed

“Gwenchana?” Jonghyun said while looking at Minhye. Minhye’s face felt hot. Minhye turned her eyes and their eyes met. Quickly Minhye turned her eyes again. At that time, she realized that Jonghyun is wearing a T-shirt with a towel. Not like she imagined before, half-. Jonghyun still gazed Minhye’s face. He didn’t realized what he did.

“Err…Jonghyun..” Minhye said without looking at Jonghyun. She can feel the warmth of Jonghyun’s breath on her cheek. He slowly moves his face closer to Minhye.

“Err…can you get up? It’s heavy..” Jonghyun stopped.

“Mianne…” Jonghyun got up. He shook his head. What am I doing just now?

“I was the one that need to apologize…” Jonghyun smiled.

“Why you are screaming just now?” *blushed

“Anni…” Jonghyun laughed.

“Don’t worry, I know about you.”Minhye looked at Jonghyun’s face.

“Eoh?”

“You are Jae Minhye, a true girl that is the drummer of ANBLUE, Jae Minhyuk.” Minhye’s became bigger.

“Ho..how..how did you know?”

“Some info. Relax, only I know the truth.” Minhye grabbed Jonghyun’s hand suddenly.

“Jebal, keep it as secret. I’m begging you.”

“But tell me, why you are lying to them and fans?” Minhye bite her lips.

XXXXXXXXXX

That’s for Minhye. We go to your story (Minyeo) now.

XXXXXXXXXX

“Minam, wait.” Taekyung grabbed your hand. You turned to him.

“Let go of my hand.”

“Are you mad?” You snorted.

“I hate when people talk bad about my father!” Taekyung’s face became red. He felt guilty.

“I didn’t mean it. I just…just mad at that time..”

“I didn’t do anything hurts your heart. Why are you so mad with me that time?!”

(Oops! Author want to tell readers that Taekyung have cursed your father because he was jealous when Shinwoo kissed your cheek. That’s the case!)

“It’s because…it..argh!” Taekyung punched the wall beside him. You were in shock. Suddenly, Taekyung pulled and pushed you to the wall.

“You can call me crazy, if I tell you the reason why I’m so mad.” Taekyung looked down for awhile. His palm formed a fist. You became stiff when his face came closer to you.

“Because..because I fall…I..I..” A punch landed on Taekyung’s cheek. You covered your opened mouth when Taekyung fell to the ground.

“What are you talking about, hyung?!” Shinwoo said loudly.

“Just call me crazy, because I know, I’m crazy for loving him!” Taekyung pointed at you.

“Hyung, behave yourself.”

“OMG, disaster!” Jeremy suddenly appeared.

“Jeremy, shut up!” Shinwoo suddenly punched Taekyung again.

“You should shut up!”